R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,652 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, scarletheart said:

I just received my interview schedule!!!

March 31!!!! Omggggg i cannot contain my happinesss

DQ Nov18, 2020

Looks like Nov 18th DQ is the cut off for March interviews. Which means April Interviews should include DQ's Nov 19th - end of Dec/early Jan DQs. 

Interview date for March 9 at 9:30am! DQ October 20! :) 

event.png

ROC Timeline:

• December 24, 2022: 90-day window opened
  • December 27, 2022: Sent via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox
  • December 29, 2022: Delivered
  • December 30, 2022: Case marked as received
  • January 5, 2023: Text message received 
  • January 11, 2023: NOA1 letter received, dated January 4, 2023
  • April 12, 2023: 48-month extension letter received

12 minutes ago, Sm4598 said:

Anyone else seeing  “The Immigrant Visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment” when they try to register on the appointment service site?

1 minute ago, SophH said:

Yes me too!

Where are you trying to register?  

Just now, SophH said:

I didn't know we had to register here - thanks! 

I've tried but I am getting an error too. 

On 2/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, os306 said:

We filed my I-130 petition via DCF London on 16th March 2020, interviewed at the US Embassy on 21st October 2020 and approved visa that day Received a large white "Do not open" envelope a week later.

I arrived at JFK last Friday with my envelope. Fortunately, there was barely anyone at Passport Control, and I was summoned to the desk within a couple of minutes. The Immigration Officer ripped open the top of the envelope and took out a stack of papers (I spotted my birth certificate at the top). I joking said that I had a mini-heart attack on the flight when I noticed a slight tear in the envelope and the Officer joked back "oh that's okay, if it had ripped any further we should have just arrested you". Was slightly taken aback by that comment but appreciated the sense of humor!

After a couple of minutes, I was handed back my passport and asked to confirm the address that I wanted my green card sent to. I wasn't asked to provide any fingerprints.

Wanted to thank everyone on this forum who helped out. Special shout out to @Wuozopo@Stuwoolf and @Robyn-n-Kris

So happy you finally made it over! We are settling in fairly well. I've started back with  my old employer and hubby is looking for work. :) 

2 minutes ago, Sm4598 said:

The instructions they link to in the email say to register a delivery address for your passport’s return with the embassy’s online service. I created an account, but registering the appointment doesn’t seem to be working (yet?)

@KathB said it could take a day or so, its seems not to be working for a few right now

2 hours ago, Sm4598 said:

Anyone else seeing  “The Immigrant Visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment” when they try to register on the appointment service site?

Me too! I'll try again tomorrow or on the 16th of Feb haha 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.