theatxbombayguy

Aug 2020 I-751 Filers (merged)

681 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Just checked case.

Fingerprints applied yesterday Jan 21st.

Was transferred to NBC on Jan 13th. 

*happy dance*

May 22, 2017 to Mar 10, 2018 - Start of K-1 Visa Process to Point of Entry to USA

Apr 13, 2018 - Marriage

Apr 23, 2018 to Nov 15, 2018 - Start of Adjustment of Status process to Green Card in hand

Aug 11, 2020 to Feb 24, 2021 - Removal of Conditions on GC start to 10yr GC in hand

-------

Aug 08, 2021 - N-400 submitted online

19 hours ago, Stt said:

Checked mine and Fingerprints applied

Omg your post made me go check my case and I finally got the same fingerprints update! It looks like mine was posted just today! SOOO glad things are moving for us Californians again!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 1/22/2021 at 9:04 PM, thirteenthday12 said:

Just checked case.

*happy dance*

Great I sent mine September 15, 2020 still waiting for fingerprints change status 

On 1/22/2021 at 6:04 PM, thirteenthday12 said:

Just checked case.

*happy dance*

Hi there,

We have a similar timeline here. We're in Santa Cruz!

Look what just happened!!!! Yahoo. 

February 2, 2021 Case Was Approved
February 1, 2021 We ordered your new card.
January 21, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
January 6, 2021 We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
January 5, 2021 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another USCIS office.
August 14, 2020 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Edited by Fc1

I-751 Sent: 8/10/2020

NOA Date: 8/24/2020

Case Transferred to NBC: 1/6/2021

Fingerprints Applied: 1/22/2021

Timeline
9 hours ago, Fc1 said:

Hi there,

We have a similar timeline here. We're in Santa Cruz!

Look what just happened!!!! Yahoo. 

February 2, 2021 Case Was Approved
February 1, 2021 We ordered your new card.
January 21, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
January 6, 2021 We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
January 5, 2021 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another USCIS office.
August 14, 2020 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Hello neighbour! Very nice, congratulations! I've been checking everyday. Fingers crossed it will follow yours soon.

May 22, 2017 to Mar 10, 2018 - Start of K-1 Visa Process to Point of Entry to USA

Apr 13, 2018 - Marriage

Apr 23, 2018 to Nov 15, 2018 - Start of Adjustment of Status process to Green Card in hand

Aug 11, 2020 to Feb 24, 2021 - Removal of Conditions on GC start to 10yr GC in hand

-------

Timeline

I checked yesteday and today.

10 Feb - Your card is being produced

11 Feb - Case has been approved.

So much relief. In August I can apply for N400 citizenship so gonna start researching for it. They apparently have changed the test for it too.

Apr 13, 2018 - Marriage

-------

34 minutes ago, thirteenthday12 said:

They apparently have changed the test for it too.

Yes, the test was changed by the previous Administration. (But I doubt anyone has yet taken the new test since it says it's specifically for applications filed on or after December 1, 2020; thus an unrealistic N-400 timeline for such application at the moment)

There is speculation that the current Administration will undo the test change: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/02/02/executive-order-on-restoring-faith-in-our-legal-immigration-systems-and-strengthening-integration-and-inclusion-efforts-for-new-americans/

Sec. 5. Promoting Naturalization. (a) Improving the naturalization process. The Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security shall, within 60 days of the date of this order, develop a plan describing any agency actions, in furtherance of the policy set forth in section 1 of this order, that they will take to:

(i)   eliminate barriers in and otherwise improve the existing naturalization process, including by conducting a comprehensive review of that process with particular emphasis on the N-400 application, fingerprinting, background and security checks, interviews, civics and English language tests, and the oath of allegiance;

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Aug 21st case received no reply yet MSC filer from PHX Arizona. i sent an inquiry that was supposed to get reply 4 days ago and no reply yet too. USCIS is a joke

Edited by ajmm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.