theatxbombayguy

Aug 2020 I-751 Filers (merged)

681 posts in this topic

SRC filer to Texas here, still sitting at the same:

November 18, 2020 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
November 17, 2020 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another office for processing.
October 2, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
August 11, 2020 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
9 hours ago, ajmm said:

Aug 21st case received no reply yet MSC filer from PHX Arizona. i sent an inquiry that was supposed to get reply 4 days ago and no reply yet too. USCIS is a joke

What kind of inquiry? My MSC case was received mid-June and is still at the case received stage, not even biometrics.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

On 9/5/2020 at 11:25 PM, karor said:

8/11 package delivered to Texas

8/25 NOA in mail

9/3 Update that fingerprints were applied 

2/23 Online updated to New card being produced

2/24 Online updated to case was approved 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mushroomspore said:

Holy flipping amazeballs guys, our I-751 was approved!!!! HAPPY DANCEEEE

Yaye!!! Congrats. No update on mine but I'm hopeful that it is coming soon. 

1 hour ago, karor said:

2/23 Online updated to New card being produced

2/24 Online updated to case was approved 

Congratulations 👏 👏 👏  doing the happy dance for you.

1 minute ago, Stt said:

Pretty sure you'll hear soon. It looks like they're finally just pushing approvals through to clear up the backlog and also most likely to avoid interviews. So relieved they did not call us for an interview. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, mushroomspore said:

Pretty sure you'll hear soon. It looks like they're finally just pushing approvals through to clear up the backlog and also most likely to avoid interviews. So relieved they did not call us for an interview. 

I hope they don't request one for us as DH is currently out of the country on deployment

Edited by Stt

1 minute ago, Stt said:

I hope they don't request one for us as DH is currently out of the country on deployment

I have not really seen too many people say they have been called for the ROC interview due to COVID, so I think it's probably unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Stt said:

Thank you so much! 

Hope you get an update very soon! 

Certainly came as a surprise as Vermont center seems to be on the slower side based on their given processing times!

On 2/25/2021 at 5:02 PM, mushroomspore said:

Hey guys, my case updated just now to say the card has been mailed to me. I expect it'll arrive next Mon or Tues.

Congratulations!! Such a huge relief!! I think you replied to my comment back in Aug 2020 that we had very similar timelines (application received and NOA dates).

Mine is at EAC, and it also updated on Thursday to card being produced! 

Mine wasn't transferred and I never received any other updates since reusing fingerprints. It was a nice surprise. 

Have a good weekend guys! 

Timeline
On 2/25/2021 at 2:02 PM, mushroomspore said:

Hey guys, my case updated just now to say the card has been mailed to me. I expect it'll arrive next Mon or Tues.

Finally got my update today!! New card is being produced and will mail to me 💃💃 such a huge relief! 

8 hours ago, Stt said:

Finally got my update today!! New card is being produced and will mail to me 💃💃 such a huge relief! 

Yay congrats!!!!!! I received my card yesterday. Very grateful ROC is done and was finished so quickly, even with COVID still going on.

Timeline
1 hour ago, mushroomspore said:

Yay congrats!!!!!! I received my card yesterday. Very grateful ROC is done and was finished so quickly, even with COVID still going on.

I feel very relieved. The process was definitely quicker than I expected. I am eligible naturalization in may so that will be my next step. 

11 minutes ago, Stt said:

I feel very relieved. The process was definitely quicker than I expected. I am eligible naturalization in may so that will be my next step. 

Awesome, I'm eligible in July. It's super awesome that ROC is progressing. I was prepared to hope for a joint ROC/N400 interview. I was also worried that I would have to chase USCIS for an Infopass to get the stamp if my extension letter expired. I explained to my husband that this is definitely the best-case scenario in case we must travel to Canada to see my family for any kind of emergency before my naturalization is complete. We won't have to worry about my re-entry. So glad your ROC is finished!! Still in shock it was so fast especially with COVID.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.