JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lade said:

Hello June Fillers

I need guidance with renewing my 2 year Green Card. 
It expires in October 2020 and am not sure if an I-751 is the right form to use or is it the right time to send in the form. 
 I would also appreciate your help with tips, fees and how to front load my application to the  USCIS. 
Finally, is there another form required to get the second phase for the Green Card before obtaining the US Citizenship?

Appreciate...

Lade. 

Hi there!

I-751 is the form you need to file indeed, and you need to do it within 90 days of your Green Card's expiration (obviously the 90 days before). You can get your earliest filling date by using USCIS' early filing calculator, which I assume is in July if yours expires in October.

As of today, the fees are a $595 filing fee and a $85 biometric fee ($680 total), see full instructions for the form on USCIS's website. But it might change, so check when you get to it.

As for evidence, send as much as you possibly can. This post gives you a great example of a cover letter and a bunch of evidence to send. You can check my previous post on this thread for the evidence I'm personally sending. Also checkout Visajourney's guide

The only required evidence is a copy of your current Green Card. Also include form G-1145 if you want to be notified of the application's acceptance.

Finally, there is no other form between ROC and citizenship thankfully, enough as it it. 😅 

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

48 minutes ago, peachouille said:

I did it all new to old.

Looks like solid evidence to me. I assume bank statements are included too. I'd recommend tax transcripts if possible too, they like those.

For reference, this is what I'm sending:

Reveal hidden contents

Exhibit A: Joint Tax Transcripts

A.1 2019 Tax Transcript and W-2 Forms

A.2 2018 Tax Transcript and W-2 Forms 

A.3 2017 Tax Transcript and W-2 Forms

B Exhibit B: Joint Housing 

B.1 2020 Lease Renewal

B.2 2019 Lease Agreement

B.3 Storage Unit Switch 

B.4 Affidavit for 2018 Living Arrangements From In-Laws (we lived with my in-laws for a couple of months when I immigrated).

C Exhibit C : Joint Banking Statements

C.1 Bank 1 Joint Checking and Savings Accounts

C.2 Bank 2 Joint Savings Accounts

C.3 Old Bank Joint Checking Account 

D Exhibit D Joint Credit Cards Statements

D.1 Credit Card 1 (mine, with husband as authorized user)

D.2 Credit Card 2 (mine, with husband as authorized user)

D.3 Credit Card 3 (husband's, with me as authorized user)

D.4 Credit Card 4 (husband's, with me as authorized user)

E Exhibit E: Investment Accounts Beneficiary Designations

E.1 My 401k - Husband as Beneficiary

E.2 Husband's 401k - Me as Beneficiary

E.3 My Roth IRA - Husband as Beneficiary

E.4 Husband's Roth IRA - Me as Beneficiary

E.5 My Brokerage Account - Husband as Beneficiary

E.6 My Health Savings Account  - Husband as Beneficiary

F Exhibit F: Joint Health Care Coverage

F.1 2020 Health Insurance Cards

F.2 2019 Health Insurance Coverage

F.3 Dental Insurance

G Exhibit G: Rental and Auto Insurance

G.1 2020 and 2019 Rental Insurance (in husband's name)

G.2 2020 and 2019 Auto Insurance (in husband's name, covering both of us as drivers)

H Exhibit H: Utility Bills at Joint Residence

H.1 Internet Bills (half in his name, half in my name, switched account holder to keep promotional price :D)

H.2 Gas and Electricity Bills (in my name)

I Exhibit I: Wisconsin ID Cards

J Exhibit J: Travel 

J.1 Vacation in December 2019 (flights + Airbnb receipts)

J.2 Vacation in August 2019 (flights + Airbnb receipts)

J.3 Vacation abroad in July 2018 (flights receipts). This one was before I even immigrated, to celebrate 1st wedding anniversary.

J.4 Me Visiting husband for Christmas 2017 (flights receipts). Again, before I immigrated.

K Exhibit K: Photographs

L Exhibit L: Miscellaneous Evidence

L.1 Joint Costco Membership

L.2 Family Holiday Cards

Thanks for the reminder on the tax docs! We don’t have transcripts BUT we have the Joint returns we filed through TurboTax (which also show they were filed and accepted by IRS). I also forgot to mention our letter from Donald Trump (addressee to both of us) regarding the stimulus check we received- if the president acknowledges us how can USCIS argue (that’s a joke we may or may not include the letter) 😜🤣 

we also plan to include Christmas cards and party invites addressed to both of us, which I forgot to mention. Anyhow, many thanks for that confirmation!!

Just got a notification from FedEx. Delivered and signed for as of 10:13am this morning!

40 minutes ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

Just got a notification from FedEx. Delivered and signed for as of 10:13am this morning!

GREAT!!!!

awesome news let’s goooooooo Lolol 

mine is out for delivery today🤗

I’ll update when it’s been signed for. 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

5 hours ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Hey how are you I remember you from 2018 

😂 check your inbox we used to chat there about interview

hey good luck to you🙏🏾🙏🏾

Hey, I remember you too. Glad to see you here again. I assumed you got your card wayyy before mine. Best of luck 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Hey everyone, unfortunately I got a request for evidence in the mail today. I'm not sure what to do, considering most of the list they gave us we don't even have.

Submit evidence that proves we have had a valid marriage, they are asking for:

- Documents showing joint ownership of property such as mortgage.

- lease showing the same residence

- documents showing joint finances and obligations

- birth certificate of children

- pictures of wedding and other events

- sworn affidavits of people who know us.

The problem is the rental house we live at isn't on our name, we don't have a lease for it, I think our landlord let my husband at the time live here because his mom knew her, they were friends. Never anything official on paper.

We don't have a shared bank account, everything financially my husband pays for, we tried to put me on his bank account before we applied and the bank he was at wouldn't put me on his. So we just tried without.

I've been on his insurance plan, got a card with our names on it. ( Which we originally already sent, the insurance policy)

We don't have any children so that one is definitely not going to help. We do have dogs but I know that that probably doesn't matter to them.

As for pictures, the only picture I have taken was on the day we got married, my husband's niece took a picture of us at his parents house but no other relative was on it.

So then the affidavits, our landlord knows us, she even knows me from when I only came over for 3 months when I visited, before I moved here. And of course my in-laws live right around the block, I suppose they are also an option.

I don't know what more I could send, anyone here who knows what to do and can help me? I have to mail all the evidence before June 30th.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fairygirl_90 said:

I don't know what more I could send, anyone here who knows what to do and can help me? I have to mail all the evidence before June 30th.

Have your landlord write an affidavit that explains the living arrangements.

Do you file taxes together? You can send tax transcripts that you can get from the IRS website.

What about ID cards with the same address on them? Utility bills? Phone bills? Travel receipts? Vet bills addressed to you both for your dogs? Any pictures of the two of you? Beneficiary designations from retirement accounts and life insurance? Rental and car insurance? Car title? Shared credit cards (joint or authorized user). Gym membership, Costco membership? Mail addressed to both of you?

Also, try to be added to your husband’s account again, or change banks. Too late for this RFE but useful if you get an interview or if you want to apply for citizenship. Also see if you can draw up wills and power of attorneys if you want to designate one another.

Edited by peachouille

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Hello everyone! Nice to be back on here.

Just filed Removal if conditions on June 1 2020. Waiting for NOA/text/checks to be cashed. 

When did you all get your first contact from USCIS about your application being processed? 

ROS timeline 

June 1 2020- sent package 

June 3 2020- Delivered to TX PO Box

14 minutes ago, peachouille said:

Have your landlord write an affidavit that explains the living arrangements.

Do you file taxes together? You can send tax transcripts that you can get from the IRS website.

What about ID cards with the same address on them? Utility bills? Phone bills? Travel receipts? Vet bills addressed to you both for your dogs? Any pictures of the two of you? Beneficiary designations from retirement accounts and life insurance? Rental and car insurance? Car title? Shared credit cards (joint or authorized user). Gym membership, Costco membership? Mail addressed to both of you?

Also, try to be added to your husband’s account again, or change banks. Too late for this RFE but useful if you get an interview or if you want to apply for citizenship. Also see if you can draw up wills and power of attorneys if you want to designate one another.

Definitely gonna try for the landlord affidavit, we did file taxes together for the past 3 years, they already have those. As for pictures I guess we can send the ones from the wedding day and maybe make some new ones? We aren't really picture people so we typically never made any of us together after we got married.

I don't have a driver's license but I could try for an state ID? Everything financially is always on my husband's name because he pays for everything, I'm just the stay at home wife. And I think maybe do a joint credit card or something since the joint bank account is too late for this.

Also I noticed I accidentally posted in the wrong thread, lol. Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

5 hours ago, Visagrantedng said:

Hey, I remember you too. Glad to see you here again. I assumed you got your card wayyy before mine. Best of luck 🙏🏾🙏🏾

When do you submit your removal package? 

3 hours ago, kpmartini said:

Hello everyone! Nice to be back on here.

Just filed Removal if conditions on June 1 2020. Waiting for NOA/text/checks to be cashed. 

When did you all get your first contact from USCIS about your application being processed? 

ROS timeline 

June 1 2020- sent package 

June 3 2020- Delivered to TX PO Box

•  

Hey there I submitted Mine on Tuesday the 2nd today it just says it’s at the unit and it’s ready for pickup.  Guessing it’s when they return to their P.O. Box guess we all just got to wait☺️

let us know 

Edited by JayDGODITRUST

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kpmartini said:

What does your timeline look like? When did you send your package to USCIS for ROC?

Sent my packet out May 26th and they received it June 1st. I got a text message June 5th with receipt number.

2 hours ago, hannac said:

Hey June pals,

I received text message today with my receipt number. Does anyone know what service center is MSC?

Welcome my friend 

MSC is National Benefits Centre

once was the Missouri Service Centre 

🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.