186 posts in this topic

I130 IOE 03/26/2020 

I129F EAC 04/21/2020

I130 was filed on March 26th and Got IOE receipt number from TSC.

I also filed I129F for K3 visa at TSC, and I did not receive receipt for a while, when I called them, they said my case was transferred to VSC, then received my receipt with EAC receipt number for I129F.

I don't have any transfer notice or anything, just verbal communication. I don't see any activity on the app either. 

I have noticed from another thread that cases transferred from NSC to VSC from Jan 21st to Feb 23rd were getting approved at VSC in the months of March and Apr, approval were coming in pretty quickly too.

Since my I130 was  transferred from TSC To VSC around the April time frame, can I have my hopes up for an approval in July or Aug?

If you received the I130 receipts from TSC, call them to find if your case is still TSC

Edited by MrS7ed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Malik ji said:

How do I update my profile?

on your profile, scroll at bottom. on left side; its "timeline". click on it and edit/put information/dates for your case update...

Timeline
On 5/12/2020 at 9:56 PM, Babu Frik said:

Sounds like you're together?

From Texas, Nebraska takes the longest, sometimes they'll transfer cases to other service centers.

So, once you file your case, it takes 4-6 months for approval of your USCIS case so be patient. After that, they send case to state dept which then forwards to visa center (in about a month). then, they create your case at NVC and then you have to submit additional docs... (I applied in May 2019 and I just got out of NVC stage) so with this COVID, expect at least a year or more to get to NVC stage, and then further more time for interview schedule....

Edited by Lexushim

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

So, once you file your case, it takes 4-6 months for approval of your USCIS case so be patient. After that, they send case to state dept which then forwards to visa center (in about a month). then, they create your case at NVC and then you have to submit additional docs... (I applied in May 2019 and I just got out of NVC stage) so with this COVID, expect at least a year or more to get to NVC stage, and then further more time for interview schedule....

4-6?

More like 8-12

Some get lucky and get a faster,  but most should expect to wait, and that was wait time prior to covid.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

4-6?

More like 8-12

Some get lucky and get a faster,  but most should expect to wait, and that was wait time prior to covid.

Mine took 4 months and 19 days to get USCIS case get approved. so now with covid- expect more delay. However, USCIS and NVC are still working on cases in limited numbers, not the Embassies and consulates. so it will move forward... do not worry...

Edited by Lexushim

Just recived our approval on 17 june 2020, so excited :) Our PD is 9 march 2020, Nebraska tranferred to California. We also got the NVC welcome letter and paid the fees at the same time. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
11 hours ago, ElenaAnthony said:

Just recived our approval on 17 june 2020, so excited :) Our PD is 9 march 2020, Nebraska tranferred to California. We also got the NVC welcome letter and paid the fees at the same time. 

Congratulations 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

18 hours ago, ElenaAnthony said:

Congratulations!! 🎉. Did you see any updates (ie dates) in your case? Thanks! 

10 hours ago, MrS7ed said:

Congrats on the approval. Did you have LIN number or IOE receipt number on your form I130?

IOE number, initially my case was in Nebraska and then trnsferred to California. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.