186 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, yrpa said:

Hey March Filers, please keep posting your timeline or any update.

Today I checked my USCIS account and this is 3rd time they touched. First on July 29, and then 8/13 and 8/18.

Finger crossed.

Good luck to all of us.

sounds like you should be hearing something soon.

still no change on my and I filed about 10 days before you (also Texas), but you're the UK which is easier

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Amandarees said:

Filed I-130 for husband in UK October of 2019.  Just heard back needing more info,after many delays with office's closed for sometime.

This thread is for March 2020 filers, you might want to see if there's an active thread for your filing date, although that sounds like a long time for Texas.

Hope things start moving for you.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
5 minutes ago, Amandarees said:

By the time I realized that, I couldn't find where to delete it.  Thanks.

It’s okay, no need to delete it. It won’t let you delete anyway.   Below is the link to October filers:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/721522-i-130-october-2019-filers/

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm US Citizen and  filed I-130  for my mother online on march 24th, and my Priority day is the same,  it seems they touched only once in May 15, since then I didn't see or hear any anything,  wondering is they still processing with all this craziness going on. My service center is Texas, 6-7 months processing time. Does anybody get any approval form this center yet? thank you and best of luck for everybody.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, markongo said:

Hello, I'm US Citizen and  filed I-130  for my mother online on march 24th, and my Priority day is the same,  it seems they touched only once in May 15, since then I didn't see or hear any anything,  wondering is they still processing with all this craziness going on. My service center is Texas, 6-7 months processing time. Does anybody get any approval form this center yet? thank you and best of luck for everybody.

Mine was 2 weeks before you and I had a touch on May 11th. I thought maybe it got transferred because that happened to other people, but I checked twice and it was still at Texas.

I've been following the February thread where there's been approvals, but it looks like they're all from Nebraska surprisingly. Texas isn't as fast as it used to be, and from recent news, it looks like things are going to get slower. sigh.

7 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

Mine was 2 weeks before you and I had a touch on May 11th. I thought maybe it got transferred because that happened to other people, but I checked twice and it was still at Texas.

I've been following the February thread where there's been approvals, but it looks like they're all from Nebraska surprisingly. Texas isn't as fast as it used to be, and from recent news, it looks like things are going to get slower. sigh.

Thank you so much for your answer,  I don't think I got transferred, because I sent and inquiry via message by checking my address (they sent the receipt in my old address by accident , my form was filed with my current address but for some reason they sent in the address I had in my USCIS profile, they told me the address was updated and my service center is Texas, and keep checking the processing times there,.. I hope to get the approval soon, same to you..

Where do you check your current service center?

Timeline
43 minutes ago, markongo said:

Thank you so much for your answer,  I don't think I got transferred, because I sent and inquiry via message by checking my address (they sent the receipt in my old address by accident , my form was filed with my current address but for some reason they sent in the address I had in my USCIS profile, they told me the address was updated and my service center is Texas, and keep checking the processing times there,.. I hope to get the approval soon, same to you..

Where do you check your current service center?

I asked them via chat. Launch ask Emma and ask for a representative.  

I think it's still a little early for us to hear something.  At the earliest we're probably looking at late September. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/26/2020 at 10:57 AM, Malik ji said:

I filed i130 for spouse in March 2020. I got priority date of March 13. But I got assigned to nebraska. Is it real nebraska takes more than 1 year for approval. 

It took me almost 6 months to get the case at visa center (NVC) stage after getting approved-- where u upload more docs online... and then almost 3 months to review and if any mistake additional 2 months... and now my case is at NVC; hold due to covid-19. (filed in May 2019)

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, RaulR92 said:

My I130 got approved!!! I moved into a new house and had USCIS change my address and two days later my i130 was approved! It took a little less than 6 months to get approved. Filed March 20th and was approved September 8th! 

Congrats🥳🥳🥳

Did you file online or by mail? Did you see any changes on your account? 

Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, murif30 said:

Congrats🥳🥳🥳

Did you file online or by mail? Did you see any changes on your account? 

Thanks! 

Thank you! I filed everything through mail, but on my receipt it said IOE which I have been told means the electronic center. I did not see any changes until today, when it said my i130 had been approved on the 8th and my case had been sent to the Department of State on the 13th. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
12 hours ago, RaulR92 said:

My I130 got approved!!! I moved into a new house and had USCIS change my address and two days later my i130 was approved! It took a little less than 6 months to get approved. Filed March 20th and was approved September 8th! 

Congratulations 🎊🎈 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.