2,698 posts in this topic

This is a link from USCIS org web site that you can enter first name, last name and Date of birth and view if a biometrics appointment is being scheduled:

https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/v2/manage

I am trying to see if it is working. I always get no biometric appointment can be found but I am an August filler. 

Could anyone with an existing pending USCIS pending appointment check if the link above from USCIS lead to their appointment’s details??? 

Thanks in advance and sorry for this. I am trying every day the link above to make sure I have a biometrics appointment pending

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, lstm said:

This is a link from USCIS org web site that you can enter first name, last name and Date of birth and view if a biometrics appointment is being scheduled:

https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/v2/manage

I am trying to see if it is working. I always get no biometric appointment can be found but I am an August filler. 

Could anyone with an existing pending USCIS pending appointment check if the link above from USCIS lead to their appointment’s details??? 

Thanks in advance and sorry for this. I am trying every day the link above to make sure I have a biometrics appointment pending

That's not for biometrics appointment. It's for infopass appointment at international offices and at local field offices (when they were available to schedule online).

Edited by Ayrton

Timeline

I sent an inquiry in Sep 21, finally got reply. Here is the what they said

Our records indicate that we are awaiting your appearance for biometric processing. Your case is currently in suspense or on hold until we receive your biometrics.  Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice containing the date, time and location of your appointment.  You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment."

I am not sure what they mean" our application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC." Does that mean I should have the biometric scheduled already just need to reach out local ASC to confirm the biometric date? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/18/2020 at 9:28 PM, Linnn said:

I'm in the same boat. I contacted USCIS again today for my biometrics and they said it can take up to 90 days to get an appointment but shouldn't be any longer than that. I've been waiting for 5.5 months and it's just so frustrating when everyone else is moving along. I really hope we hear something within the next month to finally move forward..

I can totally relate. it has been insanely frustrating. The radio silence is not helping either. I hope you get yours soon. Let us know if you hear anything.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 9/25/2020 at 8:30 PM, Tmac88 said:

What a difference a week makes! Can’t believe you’re all set already. Congrats! Still over here waiting for biometrics.

Still waiting for biometrics here, too. It's frustrating

Hi everybody,

i have a quick question or what your experience was is regarding getting a SSN.

i recently got my EAD Card and in the I-765 Form we checked the box that I want to have a SSN issued. 

i called the SSA Office and they don’t have me in their system yet and don’t wanted to give me an appointment until I have a Job.

should I wait longer and see if a SSN Card comes or what should i do?  (EAD arrived yesterday)

thanks for your help 

7 hours ago, Ayrton said:

That's not for biometrics appointment. It's for infopass appointment at international offices and at local field offices (when they were available to schedule online).

Thanks a lot for your reply. It does make sense ;)

Just for curiosity: When you received a biometrics appointment from USCIS did your online status changed to biometrics appointment is schedule or just remained to case received? 

I want to see if there will be any online change before I receive the actual biometrics appointment letter. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, lstm said:

Thanks a lot for your reply. It does make sense ;)

Just for curiosity: When you received a biometrics appointment from USCIS did your online status changed to biometrics appointment is schedule or just remained to case received? 

I want to see if there will be any online change before I receive the actual biometrics appointment letter. 

Mine didn't change. For some people it does.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, ZZBOLIVIA said:

I sent an inquiry in Sep 21, finally got reply. Here is the what they said

Our records indicate that we are awaiting your appearance for biometric processing. Your case is currently in suspense or on hold until we receive your biometrics.  Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice containing the date, time and location of your appointment.  You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment."

I am not sure what they mean" our application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC." Does that mean I should have the biometric scheduled already just need to reach out local ASC to confirm the biometric date? 

What they say is: You got your number in the queque, now wait. 

You don’t need to reach to anyone. When your biometrics is scheduled, you will be notified (letter in the mail).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, PatrickKD said:

Hi everybody,

i have a quick question or what your experience was is regarding getting a SSN.

i recently got my EAD Card and in the I-765 Form we checked the box that I want to have a SSN issued. 

i called the SSA Office and they don’t have me in their system yet and don’t wanted to give me an appointment until I have a Job.

should I wait longer and see if a SSN Card comes or what should i do?  (EAD arrived yesterday)

thanks for your help 

Hi, I received my EAD card on Monday and today (Thursday) my SSN came in the mail. I say give it a couple more business days. I really hope you receive it soon though! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
14 hours ago, dandeexjvy said:

Hi, I received my EAD card on Monday and today (Thursday) my SSN came in the mail. I say give it a couple more business days. I really hope you receive it soon though! 

Yeeeey for you!!🍾💐🎉

Hello all, 

today I received a letter from USCIS stating that my EAD and AP have been approved. That’s a good news but issue is that recently I moved to a new place and don’t have access to my previous place mail box. I just checked the part of the letter though usps informed mail. I have already requested for the address change. Now my concern is how long will it take to get the cards after approval? What should be my next steps? I am planning to contact USCIS today and tell them about my address change. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Edited by AHC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.