dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2020

949 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fatima7045 said:

Hey y'all has anyone ever submit passport biographic page in black and white? I submitted my joint sponsor passport biographic page in black and white, will it pose an issue?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-8-scan-collected-documents.html

Image Quality

Your scans must:

• Be in color.                                    That's what they said in their website but I don't really know, good luck! 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Springtime1122 said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-8-scan-collected-documents.html

Image Quality

Your scans must:

• Be in color.                                    That's what they said in their website but I don't really know, good luck! 

Thanks alot for your response, hope they'll accept

Got the case creation email today 😁 Exactly 35 days after getting the NOA2. Time to get busy now!

A question, does the physical NVC welcome pack mean anything. Is it important? My address has changed, Im the beneficiary and resident in UAE. We sent the NVC an email about that as soon as we go the NOA2 but who knows when they will respond to it especially since there was no case number then.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, LewsTT said:

Got the case creation email today 😁 Exactly 35 days after getting the NOA2. Time to get busy now!

A question, does the physical NVC welcome pack mean anything. Is it important? My address has changed, Im the beneficiary and resident in UAE. We sent the NVC an email about that as soon as we go the NOA2 but who knows when they will respond to it especially since there was no case number then.

Hello

At the time I started my process with NVC  I  just received Case number and IV number by mail no welcome pack . 
them communications are gonna be on your CEAC or by mail 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Springtime1122 said:

Happy anniversary!! 

I hope everything works for you. Just wanted to say that I feel you. My husband's birthday was this week and I was not happy not being with him too. 

We are at the 19th month since we started, besides we knew each other even before starting the i130. 

Anyway, as you said we should always be grateful! 

Thank you so much!!

Missing milestone birthdays,  anniversaries, promotions, and some even missing out on child birth! all that stuff I wish we had our significant others here for now.

19th months, oh my goodness! I hope you get through to the finish line soon!! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rama19 said:

Im asked to delete a document and resubmit a new one, i can view the document

But i can't delete it. I don't see any delete button, am i missing something .

Hello , 

Once you submitted a document you can’t delete it . 

submit the new one they ask and if you want you can put a not saying( In the area for that ) that it’s the new one 🙂

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

3 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hello

At the time I started my process with NVC  I  just received Case number and IV number by mail no welcome pack . 
them communications are gonna be on your CEAC or by mail 

Good good, suspected that but since have heard about them mailing the physical 'package' just wanted to be sure it doesnt really matter.

Oh and and congratulations!

Timeline
10 hours ago, Alix64 said:

Congratulations Jmeleecur! 💃🕺

We are not far from celebrating our 1rst year as well and like you, we will be apart, sadly.

I was supposed to go visiting him but we figured we would hold on any flights for the moment to help the virus quiet a bit.

Like you, we have sent all papers early in February. So almost 6 now. 🤞🤞🤞:)

Thank you!! and you too 🎉

I know!! the black cloud hanging over potential future travel to be together (I was hoping for May), is not a curveball I ever expected during this long wait!!

Fingers crossed we hear something soon! 🤞

Timeline
Just now, LewsTT said:

Good good, suspected that but since have heard about them mailing the physical 'package' just wanted to be sure it doesnt really matter.

Oh and and congratulations!

I never received any documents in another way than email . everything become electronic right now .

thank you very much 🙏🥳🇺🇸

Timeline
21 hours ago, aus2tx said:

My I-130 was approved today! Do I get to join this hot chat with you guys? 😀

Yes, join the party!! 💃

Congrats on the approval!! 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

1 year marriage anniversary today!

Just venting, because I know you all understand the struggle 🤗.  I'm wishing we were already together, and able to celebrate this day together. It doesn't feel as special as it should, has anyone else thought that?? I'm ready to begin our next chapter and be able to celebrate special days together🙌

I do have to say, we are so very grateful to have moved along fairly quickly at the USCIS stage. I'm not going to complain about that, I see lots of people with similar pds still waiting, and being transferred all over the place. We're in week 5 of NVC review, so hopefully we'll hear something soon🤞

Happy wedding anniversary !!!!!🎉🎉🎉

20 hours ago, Quarknase said:

No, i tried several files all below 1MB, and either pdf or jpg. Two different browsers (chrome and safari).

Oh man... Financial documents worked just fine, civil documents ALL give me this error...

Did you tried Firefox? 

Timeline

Hi everyone , 

i received my visa today and on annotation I have :

”class B req. ATTN. of USPHS . At POE” 

i am kind of worrying. I just have thyroïd issues . My medical is ok .

will they require again test / medical ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi everyone , 

i received my visa today and on annotation I have :

”class B req. ATTN. of USPHS . At POE” 

i am kind of worrying. I just have thyroïd issues . My medical is ok .

will they require again test / medical ? 

Dont worry alot of people had the same annotation.

Once you arrive they just going to tell you to contact the nearest phs. 

be calm & happy its all good

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.