Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

One question to all those members who have not received any notification about transfer.

Are your cases start with IOE?

Is there any IOE applicant received transfer notice through any medium?

Thanks

Hi everyone, my case was transferred from Texas Service Center to Vermont SC. My PD is 09/18/2019 and we were expecting NOA2 next month by Texas timeline. Now my question is; does this shuffling normal? because they transferred so many cases on 02/23. When this transfer happens, which timeline we should follow, the original assigned service center or the transferred one? Thank you

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can give this a real answer.  It's uncharted territory for everyone on this it seems - even USCIS seems to be giving inconsistent messaging around this...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
15 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

One question to all those members who have not received any notification about transfer.

Thanks

Yes Mine is IOE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Lady G said:

Any approval for March PD in Vermont? Haven’t got mine yet😢😢😢

Not yet, it’s so stressful 😢 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 3/10/2020 at 10:02 AM, MoHanu said:

Yes Mine is IOE

On 3/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jay&Sid said:

Thanks

Hi there,

Our case starts with LIN.

We were transferred on feb 11, from Nebraska to Vermont. Noa1 received on march 18 2019.

We hope you get great news very soon.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/10/2020 at 4:57 AM, Jay&Sid said:

Thanks

Yes, ioe, no transfer notice received, got to know by calling.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 3/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, Jay&Sid said:

Thanks

We're also IOE. No notification, I only learned via Emma and then from the automated message through the myuscis message system.

Timeline
On 3/12/2020 at 7:29 PM, Kunigunde said:

We're also IOE. No notification, I only learned via Emma and then from the automated message through the myuscis message system.

Thx for sharing. I am also IOE. My case also transferred from TSC to VSC without any notification.

Timeline

Although my application has been sent from Texas to Vermont service center still I believe that i won’t have to face a longer wait as a result of being transferred.

Find below two recent I-130 approved cases from Vermont as per Igor’s list. As we all know that Nebraska processing time is 12-16 months as compared to Vermont 16-20 months for I-130 case for US citizens. These two cases approved in around 12 months as per Nebraska timelines even after transferring to Vermont. In fact transfer to Vermont speed us their approval. Look at their transfer date and NOA2 approval date.

E&N

NOA1- April 4, 2019

NOA2- March 13, 2020

Transfer date 10 Feb, 2020

Emily& Graham

NOA1- March 21, 2019

NOA2- March 13, 2020

Transfer date 25 Feb, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

Although my application has been sent from Texas to Vermont service center still I believe that i won’t have to face a longer wait as a result of being transferred.

Find below two recent I-130 approved cases from Vermont as per Igor’s list. As we all know that Nebraska processing time is 12-16 months as compared to Vermont 16-20 months for I-130 case for US citizens. These two cases approved in around 12 months as per Nebraska timelines even after transferring to Vermont. In fact transfer to Vermont speed us their approval. Look at their transfer date and NOA2 approval date.

E&N

NOA1- April 4, 2019

NOA2- March 13, 2020

Transfer date 10 Feb, 2020

Emily& Graham

NOA1- March 21, 2019

NOA2- March 13, 2020

Transfer date 25 Feb, 2020

My NOA1 is March 19, 2019 yet I am still waiting until now. Everybody else are getting approved why is our case not coming out?😢😢😢 I have been away from my husband for more than a year now . After 18 years of being together, now we are apart and patiently waiting to be reunited but it is just frustrating because I can see lots of approvals past my PD .😢😢😢I hope we will  also get approved very soon.🙏

11 hours ago, Lady G said:

My NOA1 is March 19, 2019 yet I am still waiting until now. Everybody else are getting approved why is our case not coming out?😢😢😢 I have been away from my husband for more than a year now . After 18 years of being together, now we are apart and patiently waiting to be reunited but it is just frustrating because I can see lots of approvals past my PD .😢😢😢I hope we will  also get approved very soon.🙏

I filed mine in January, and completely rushed through it.  Found mistakes, and tried to correct it, and hoping it wont create any major setbacks. My point, i never imagined life taking the turn it has recently. Cant seem to focus on life knowing I am away from the person that means the world to me.  Being on these forms helps a little knowing i am not the only one who feels extreme anxiety. Things will get better, and you will be with him again. Its just sad to know that millions of people have to wait around for I 130  to be with someone they love.   

On 3/13/2020 at 12:19 AM, X+S said:

Hi there,

Our case starts with LIN.

We were transferred on feb 11, from Nebraska to Vermont. Noa1 received on march 18 2019.

We hope you get great news very soon.

Mine also LIN.. our PD was on 2nd April 2019 and the transfer date on the 25 February 2020 still waiting for the NOA 2, don’t know where my case was transferred but I am hoping for a good news anytime soon. I can’t wait to my wife 

On 3/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, Jay&Sid said:

Thanks

Hi! My case starts with IOE and have yet to receive a transfer notice. I was told by the rep my case was transferred Feb. 23 and if I don't receive a notice within 30 days from that date to contact USCIS again.

Just an FYI : My app was received Aug 16, 2019 and received the receipt notice August 22, 2019. Our case was originally at Nebraska now we have been transferred to Vermont.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.