Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Maria Castro said:

Guys! We just found out our case was approved today! Thank God! It was a long journey and still missing NVC step but we can now say to this one check

NO1 March 15, 2019

transferred to Vermont Feb 10, 2020

Approved April 9, 2020

Good luck to everyone else that still waiting for the approval and don’t lose faith, your day will come soon, just keep a positive mind and pray to anything you believe! 

76B6D20E-4581-4B0D-BE9A-C7C556A6A2C0.jpeg

Congrats congrats!!! So excited for you!!! Finally!!! Celebrate today your good news!!! 😊 🥂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, JGGA2 said:

Congrats congrats!!! So excited for you!!! Finally!!! Celebrate today your good news!!! 😊 🥂 

Thank you! I hope to hear good news from you very soon! 🤞🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/7/2020 at 4:25 PM, Faisal1 said:

Same boat  mine pd date is 29 nov   And on 23 feb transfer to vermount i just call uscis and they told me that my  Noa2 will take around From 16 to 20 months 😂😂😂

USCIS have told me same processing time. I guess this is their default response.At the sam etime, I believe applications has been sent to a service center with longer average processing times,  wont face a longer wait as a result of being transferred. Based on my limited observation so far transfers has speed up things. I am seeing a lot of approvals after being transferred.   

Timeline
11 hours ago, Maria Castro said:

Guys! We just found out our case was approved today! Thank God! It was a long journey and still missing NVC step but we can now say to this one check

NO1 March 15, 2019

Approved April 9, 2020

Good luck to everyone else that still waiting for the approval and don’t lose faith, your day will come soon, just keep a positive mind and pray to anything you believe! 

Congratulations! 

It is good to see people are getting approved after being transferred.

Best of luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
14 hours ago, Maria Castro said:

NO1 March 15, 2019

Approved April 9, 2020

Congratulations! We both have the same case but am still waiting 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
On 3/19/2020 at 1:44 AM, JGGA2 said:

Hello, I was part of the first transfers back in Jan 22. It’s been 56 days I have still not heard anything. However, I have seen some other cases approved. I have called and yes I was told it will take 45 days for decision once an officer has it. But again, there is no set plan of who goes first etc. I was transferred from Nebraska Jan 22, 2020 and submitted my paperwork PD 2-15-2019.

You’re not alone. Here I am still waiting too. NOA 1 is March 19 2019 got transferred from NSC to VSC feb 10,2020 . Hopefully we’ll also get some answers soon. Problem is we are still on lock down and getting a bit scary with this pandemic. How will we get those paperwork’s for NVC ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, hscoots said:

got a date update of April 9, hopefully it's not another transfer but they are actively working in. 

Get ready for approval. In two to three weeks 

Timeline
2 hours ago, hscoots said:

got a date update of April 9, hopefully it's not another transfer but they are actively working in. 

Get ready for approval. best of luck 

Timeline
4 hours ago, hscoots said:

What does that mean “a date update of April 9?”.

Is it for your case to be approved for step 1 or step 2? 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, JGGA2 said:

What does that mean “a date update of April 9?”.

Is it for your case to be approved for step 1 or step 2? 

Whenever USCIS take an action on your case, the date changes in your case status. It could be any action like approval, RFE, background checks, case review, case transfer etc.

Edited by Jay&Sid

On 4/9/2020 at 9:21 AM, Maria Castro said:

NO1 March 15, 2019

Approved April 9, 2020

Yay! This gives us hope. We have the same PD and transfer date.

Congrats to you! 🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 4/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, hscoots said:

date changed again to April 15 today. fingers crossed. 

Timeline

I finally received an answer from USCIS today after my case was transferred from Neb to Vermont on 1/22/2020 (NOA1 2/19/2020). Unfortunately I have to submit “Request for Additional Evidence” and I don’t know exactly what it is that they are looking for as I have not received anything in the mail from them yet. I will update more once I receive. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.