Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a date update on one of my kid file on March 31 but still my spouse and other kid have no date change since Feb 23. I hope this date change will bring some good news during covid19 madness.  

Timeline
On 3/30/2020 at 3:39 PM, Youssef1 said:

Hello and thank you for the support.

after 60 days of waiting I finally got an update about my case that it was sent to state department,  I take it as it just got approved 

it was a stretch tho but we here now

DA19D349-41AE-42FB-AF05-87B1F1309EC1.jpeg

Same here Vermont i got the same notice today.! Congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarjb77 said:

Same here Vermont i got the same notice today.! Congrats

That’s great 

you will see it changed to approved usually the next day.

🥳 congratulations 🎈 

Timeline

I spoke to USCIS rep about date change on 31st March.

The rep told me they have ordered background checks. I am glad they are working on my case

On 4/2/2020 at 10:40 PM, Jay&Sid said:

I spoke to USCIS rep about date change on 31st March.

The rep told me they have ordered background checks. I am glad they are working on my case

That's great!

This leads me to think that the jump yesterday here on VJ's processing times have some truth to it! Yesterday it was showing VSC was processing 11/20/19 when the day before was late September and then today is 10/12/19. 

Hopefully they continue to move forward and bring us good news in these tough times!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Cecilia & Jorge said:

Oh ok yes i have just been so anxious because there are not many cases on here for vermont and all that i have seen are cases besides the i130 thank goodness well best of luck hopefully we get through this pain free my notice just mentioned they wanted to speed up the processing so i am a little relieved 

My case transfer to vsc on 23feb  i just got to know now but processing time is 16 to 20 months 

Timeline
On 3/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, Jay&Sid said:

Hello,

My bad.

My case has been transferred from Texas to Vermont service centre on 24th Feb.

My PD is Nov4,2019.

Unfortunately there is not enough Vermont cases on VJ to have an idea about timelines. 

Same boat  mine pd date is 29 nov   And on 23 feb transfer to vermount i just call uscis and they told me that my  Noa2 will take around From 16 to 20 months 😂😂😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Question for everyone. Did anyone had their case transferred from Nebraska to Vermont on 1/22/2020 and received an answer from USCIS? Just curious to keep track of cases. I noticed still a lot of 1/22/2020 transfer cases still awaiting an answer on case tracker. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, JGGA2 said:

Question for everyone. Did anyone had their case transferred from Nebraska to Vermont on 1/22/2020 and received an answer from USCIS? Just curious to keep track of cases. I noticed still a lot of 1/22/2020 transfer cases still awaiting an answer on case tracker. 

Mine was transferred from Nebraska to Vermont 02/03/2020 and case was sent to the department of state 03/19/2020 which later turned approved 03/20/2020  (M/D/Y). Wish everyone still waiting for an approval a speedy approval. Goodluck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, A & A Omoya said:

Mine was transferred from Nebraska to Vermont 02/03/2020 and case was sent to the department of state 03/19/2020 which later turned approved 03/20/2020  (M/D/Y). Wish everyone still waiting for an approval a speedy approval. Goodluck

Thank you for responding to me and that’s exciting for you. Hope the interview date comes soon and this virus becomes more controlled to avoid any in person interview delays. I think I’m going to call this Friday to check in. Hope everyone is doing well and gets approved soon! I’m still waiting to hear something. Stay safe everyone. 

11 hours ago, JGGA2 said:

Thank you for responding to me and that’s exciting for you. Hope the interview date comes soon and this virus becomes more controlled to avoid any in person interview delays. I think I’m going to call this Friday to check in. Hope everyone is doing well and gets approved soon! I’m still waiting to hear something. Stay safe everyone. 

Hoping you get good news soon. Our PD is 3/15/19 and we’re still waiting too. Our case was transferred to VSC 02/10/20.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, scotland2florida said:

Hoping you get good news soon. Our PD is 3/15/19 and we’re still waiting too. Our case was transferred to VSC 02/10/20.

I think in next few weeks  you will hear something For sure

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Guys! We just found out our case was approved today! Thank God! It was a long journey and still missing NVC step but we can now say to this one check

NO1 March 15, 2019

transferred to Vermont Feb 10, 2020

Approved April 9, 2020

Good luck to everyone else that still waiting for the approval and don’t lose faith, your day will come soon, just keep a positive mind and pray to anything you believe! 

76B6D20E-4581-4B0D-BE9A-C7C556A6A2C0.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.