Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi guys! I been transferred from Nebraska to another Center on the 10th of February and my Noa1 is 15th of March, 2019,  we haven’t get the notice letter yet where it says the new Center. It’s good to find someone to share the same experience with... has anyone who’s been transferred a while ago received any news? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, GregandNatty said:

I don't feel anyone knows what is going to happen with all of the cases transferred to Vermont from Nebraska.   Based upon the Visa Journey data, it seems Vermont is working on August, 2019 applications.   This puts Vermont on par with Texas -- actually it puts them ahead of Texas

This actually makes sense that USCIS would transfer cases to Vermont since they seem to have a much lower work load than Nebraska. 

Nebraska is the place nobody wants to get assigned to.

I look forward to hearing some real data from those who are being transferred to Vermont.

I am keeping up hope that I will get an approval in the next few weeks or 1-2 months.

We can only try to figure it out but in the mean time all we have to do is wait.  It seems like Vermont are ahead of the game but at the same time they don’t have much of the i 130 according to visa journey except all the recent transfers from January till now. So hopefully they can process them ASAP to prevent a larger backlog in this office. I see they are processing a lot so far, 

hope is the key, we been waiting for 13 months now 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 6:50 AM, JGGA2 said:

Yes, but they transferred a lot of Feb 2019 in January to Vermont. Nebraska is back logged. I was replying to Youssef1 in regards to they should here before I do. Vermont is working on the Feb 2019 ones. 

I’m also PD 02/14/2019 and was transferred from Nebraska to Vermont in January. I’m hoping we get the approval this week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
On 2/17/2020 at 4:21 AM, Maria Castro said:

Hi guys! I been transferred from Nebraska to another Center on the 10th of February and my Noa1 is 15th of March, 2019,  we haven’t get the notice letter yet where it says the new Center. It’s good to find someone to share the same experience with... has anyone who’s been transferred a while ago received any news? 

Me. My case was transferred feb 10 and my NOA1 is March 25 2019. My husband got the mail  4 days ago saying it was transferred to Vermont .

Timeline
7 hours ago, Lady G said:

Me. My case was transferred feb 10 and my NOA1 is March 25 2019. My husband got the mail  4 days ago saying it was transferred to Vermont .

We got the letter yesterday as well! So Vermont it is!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, darth vader said:

So it looks like folks from March-June 2019 got transferred to Vermont?

Yep 

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Hello everyone! We filed the I-130 and my priority date is 3/15/19. We were originally sent to NSC but was transferred to Vermont on 2/10/20. The notice says that it was transferred for quicker processing. I was married and divorced prior to my current marriage. I'm hoping the travel ban won't have an affect on us since my husband is from Nigeria. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 2/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, Soraya Paes Leme said:

I’m also PD 02/14/2019 and was transferred from Nebraska to Vermont in January. I’m hoping we get the approval this week. 

Have you heard anything yet? I'm PD 2/15/2019 so I should be after you. I noticed me, you, Maria, and Youssef are all Florida. However, I know that my packet went a long with my lawyers packet for her other clientele and only mine was sent to Nebraska while the rest went to Texas. Those clienteles were approved in Dec 2019. I hope and pray we here something by Friday if not by next Friday at least since Vermont and Nebraska are working on March 2019.

Edited by JGGA2

Timeline
23 hours ago, LMV1977 said:

Hello everyone! We filed the I-130 and my priority date is 3/15/19. We were originally sent to NSC but was transferred to Vermont on 2/10/20. The notice says that it was transferred for quicker processing. I was married and divorced prior to my current marriage. I'm hoping the travel ban won't have an affect on us since my husband is from Nigeria. 

I hope so. I have no clue on how that will affect you but nothing but good positive vibes sent your way.

Timeline
10 hours ago, JGGA2 said:

Have you heard anything yet? I'm PD 2/15/2019 so I should be after you. I noticed me, you, Maria, and Youssef are all Florida. However, I know that my packet went a long with my lawyers packet for her other clientele and only mine was sent to Nebraska while the rest went to Texas. Those clienteles were approved in Dec 2019. I hope and pray we here something by Friday if not by next Friday at least since Vermont and Nebraska are working on March 2019.

Hopefully you get your answer soon! Such a shame your case didn’t go to Texas! Good vibes! 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 4:43 AM, Cecilia & Jorge said:

I wanted to start this because i have not found much information on the vermont service center

in hopes we can keep eachother informed with any updates

A little bit of backround info on us 

I am an Alaskan in the US petitioning my husband who is in the dominican republic he has been here in the US once before our is PD june 24th 2019 we do have a daughter together and i hired a lawyer to apply for us. February 4th 2020 our case was transferred to vermont service center from nebraska. I recieved the notice that said it was transferred to speed up processing. Im anxious to meet more people who are going through this same journey. Good luck to all of us 

Hi, can you please tell how you came to know that your case has been transferred like did you get email or mail at your address? We called uscis for some information but they told us your case has been transferred to vermont from California but we havenot received any notice yet. Thank you.

58 minutes ago, Msik said:

Hi, can you please tell how you came to know that your case has been transferred like did you get email or mail at your address? We called uscis for some information but they told us your case has been transferred to vermont from California but we havenot received any notice yet. Thank you.

i got an email, i looked on uscis case status, i called 3 days after the lady told me vermont, and then we got the letter in the mail like 5 days after

El 18/2/2020 a las 9:57, Soraya Paes Leme dijo:

También soy PD 14/02/2019 y fui transferido de Nebraska a Vermont en enero. Espero que obtuvieron la aprobación esta semana. 

Hola, me gustaría comentar sobre mi caso para que tengan una idea, mi fecha de prioridad es el 12 de febrero de 2019, mi esposo es ciudadano el 13 de enero, me transfirieron a California y el mismo mes de enero el 27 2020 me transfirió del mismo mes a Vermont con buenas noticias. El 11 de febrero de 2020, fuimos aprobados, recibimos la notificación por correo electrónico el 12 de febrero por la noche a los 6 días, recibimos un correo electrónico físico a la casa donde dice que tenemos que esperar a que el NVC crea nuestro caso, esto Los accesos tardarán más o menos un mes en llegar y poder ingresar a la plataforma y realizar los pagos y luego cargar los documentos para que luego cierren el caso y lo envíen a la embajada en caso de que se encuentre en Bogotá, Colombia.

Edited by joka

Timeline
On 2/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, Soraya Paes Leme said:

Keep us updated! Hope to hear something this week! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.