Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Non English posts removed, and one quoting. It is English only in the main forums. If you need to use another language you can do so in the proper regional forum.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 hours ago, JGGA2 said:

Hey, my paperwork 1-130 PD 2/19/2019 was sent on 1/22/2019 to Vermont from Nebraska. You should hear something before I do. Hopefully sooner than later. 

Hopefully we should all hear something some how.

11 hours ago, JGGA2 said:

Yes, but they transferred a lot of Feb 2019 in January to Vermont. Nebraska is back logged. I was replying to Youssef1 in regards to they should here before I do. Vermont is working on the Feb 2019 ones. 

Looking on the Time lines I do see 1 that looked like a PD of Feb 2019, transferred 1-13-2020 to Vermont, and they got an Approval 2-7-2020.  I am a July 22 PD.  but am looking for any news of Movement from NSC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, Wcalmt1 said:

Looking on the Time lines I do see 1 that looked like a PD of Feb 2019, transferred 1-13-2020 to Vermont, and they got an Approval 2-7-2020.  I am a July 22 PD.  but am looking for any news of Movement from NSC.

Yeah, I will keep everyone updated. Hopefully I hear something within 2 weeks

Timeline
22 hours ago, GregandNatty said:

Are you saying your NOA1 was 2/19/19 and you were transferred to Vermont last month?  

This seems to be different from what others are reporting.  There seemed to be a mass transfer of files with NOA1s in june 2019 over to Vermont on Feb 4

Omg I meant mine transferred on 1/22/2020. Sorry that was typo error from my phone. My PD is 2/19/2019 and transfer from Nebraska To Vermont  is 1/22/2020. Sorry for the confusion 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Youssef1 said:

Hopefully we should all hear something some how.

Thanks for seeing past my typo error. I didn’t realized I put transfer date incorrectly. We were part of the first transfer batches. 

Timeline

Are you saying your NOA1 was 2/19/19 and you were transferred to Vermont last month?  

This seems to be different from what others are reporting.  There seemed to be a mass transfer of files with NOA1s in june 2019 over to Vermont on Feb 4

Edited by JGGA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our I-130 has also been transferred to Vermont from Nebraska. We had a priority date of June 19, 2019. I have some concern about this, though: why would USCIS be transferring files from a relatively faster office to a slower one with the stated aim "to speed up processing time"?

Timeline
On 2/9/2020 at 6:13 PM, Cecilia & Jorge said:

I wanted to start this because i have not found much information on the vermont service center

in hopes we can keep eachother informed with any updates

A little bit of backround info on us 

I am an Alaskan in the US petitioning my husband who is in the dominican republic he has been here in the US once before our is PD june 24th 2019 we do have a daughter together and i hired a lawyer to apply for us. February 4th 2020 our case was transferred to vermont service center from nebraska. I recieved the notice that said it was transferred to speed up processing. Im anxious to meet more people who are going through this same journey. Good luck to all of us 

Cecilia I am a Canadian with a wife who is US Citizen. We had priority date very close to yours, June 19, 2019. They have transferred our case to Vermont as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, JGGA2 said:

Thanks for seeing past my typo error. I didn’t realized I put transfer date incorrectly. We were part of the first transfer batches. 

Yes,  it was obvious and no biggie.

we are all under the pressure.

10 hours ago, ice-qube said:

Cecilia I am a Canadian with a wife who is US Citizen. We had priority date very close to yours, June 19, 2019. They have transferred our case to Vermont as well.

yes so i have heard a lot of us June filers have been transferred i have also heard some from February and March as well  i have been doing my research through this website and Facebook groups and i found some saying that the process should be quicker some are saying to go off the USCIS processing times the processing times on this website say they are processing June but i figured we can just keep each other informed on updates ☺️ 

Timeline

18 minutes ago, Cecilia & Jorge said:

yes so i have heard a lot of us June filers have been transferred i have also heard some from February and March as well  i have been doing my research through this website and Facebook groups and i found some saying that the process should be quicker some are saying to go off the USCIS processing times the processing times on this website say they are processing June but i figured we can just keep each other informed on updates ☺️ 

We received a transfer notice yesterday (not sure where yet, just got the online notification) and we were in Nebraska. Our NOA1 date was late March of 2019. Don't know yet if we went to Vermont or not, but really hoping we hear something soon. 

Edited by GrahamC

30 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

We received a transfer notice yesterday (not sure where yet, just got the online notification) and we were in Nebraska. Our NOA1 date was late March of 2019. Don't know yet if we went to Vermont or not, but really hoping we hear something soon. 

yes i hope you do too i called customer service to see where we were transferred 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, ice-qube said:

Our I-130 has also been transferred to Vermont from Nebraska. We had a priority date of June 19, 2019. I have some concern about this, though: why would USCIS be transferring files from a relatively faster office to a slower one with the stated aim "to speed up processing time"?

Vermont is actually much faster.  See real processing times from other VJ members. 

uscis_estimates.gif

Edited by GregandNatty

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.