Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

First actively review on January 10th right after they sent me a text that they received my petition, and then updated again to another actively review on the April 21st. Approval follow the next day..Nothing special my case,Just prayers and God's will.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Timeline..

January 4th:  Mail Petition thru FedEx next day 

January 5th : I-130 Petition delivered to Arizona lockbox

Feb 6th,2021 Check cashed

Feb 9th Received a text that my case is accepted and processed at Nebraska center

Feb 10th, 2021 First actively review on January and case in Vermont center

Feb 11th or 12th: Called USCIS to confirm which service center and was advised that am in Vermont service center...I cried the whole night 🌙 Accepted the outcome.

I didn't know how it made it to Vermont but somehow it did.

Feb 13th Received NOA1 Behold..Vermont was written bold on the letter and advised case was in Vermont for faster process...I don't know how looking at the processing time but somewhere I never knew that was 🙌blessing from God..

April 21st : Second actively review

April 22,2021 Approval and sent to state department.

Nothing special about my case,Just prayers and God's will. 

This ordeal thought me that God knows the best for us and we can't question God's will in our lives.

I wish you all the best of luck and the journey continues for my family..I was even in the processing of buying a ticket to go visit my wife around September...Now I am sure going..maybe I can make it back here with her.

Edited by oscar12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 hours ago, mycase17 said:

Sorry for your long wait, One question. Had you got transferred right away you filed your application or after sometime? Mine got transferred in 10 days according to agent. And today I noticed processing time for Vermont just increased sadly :( 

We filed our case in october 2019 and when called Uscis in april or may I don't remember but they told us that case transferred to Vermont in February 2020 we didn't get any letter for transfer.😡

1 hour ago, podeena said:

We filed our case in october 2019 and when called Uscis in april or may I don't remember but they told us that case transferred to Vermont in February 2020 we didn't get any letter for transfer.😡

Wow! That is so frustrating and knowing that you waited for more than year and half makes me more angry. I wish their was some transparency or even consistency in the process. I would be fine if it was taking long for everyone or at least USCIS to update you what's going on with the case. 

Did you try for any senator or congressman help at this point? Were you USC when you applied for your spouse? 

Edited by mycase17

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 4/22/2021 at 7:06 PM, oscar12 said:

Timeline..

January 4th:  Mail Petition thru FedEx next day 

January 5th : I-130 Petition delivered to Arizona lockbox

Feb 6th,2021 Check cashed

Feb 9th Received a text that my case is accepted and processed at Nebraska center

Feb 10th, 2021 First actively review on January and case in Vermont center

Feb 11th or 12th: Called USCIS to confirm which service center and was advised that am in Vermont service center...I cried the whole night 🌙 Accepted the outcome.

I didn't know how it made it to Vermont but somehow it did.

Feb 13th Received NOA1 Behold..Vermont was written bold on the letter and advised case was in Vermont for faster process...I don't know how looking at the processing time but somewhere I never knew that was 🙌blessing from God..

April 21st : Second actively review

April 22,2021 Approval and sent to state department.

Nothing special about my case,Just prayers and God's will. 

This ordeal thought me that God knows the best for us and we can't question God's will in our lives.

I wish you all the best of luck and the journey continues for my family..I was even in the processing of buying a ticket to go visit my wife around September...Now I am sure going..maybe I can make it back here with her.

wow!!!!!!! 

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/6/2021 at 4:13 PM, podeena said:

Yes it's i130 for my spouse and I'm us citizen and I gave them all my documents in english still they want my marriage certificate in english which is originally in english resubmitting the same bc I don't have in any other language 🤔now it's going to take maybe another month to decide if it's ok.😠😔🙏🙏🤞

Just got status change from RFE received and being actively reviewing it God knows when and what? 🤔frustrated and painful journey 😡 hope for the best at this point I'm done 🙏🙏🙏 

19 hours ago, podeena said:

Just got status change from RFE received and being actively reviewing it God knows when and what? 🤔frustrated and painful journey 😡 hope for the best at this point I'm done 🙏🙏🙏 

I think you will hear it soon then! My prayers with you.

35 minutes ago, MagentaLife said:

Hello guys

My PD is 10/18/2020 at Nebraska Service Center! Just found out today case was transferred to Vermot on 10/28/2020! Been almost 7 months and waiting! I know people here been waiting for so long! 

does anyone know what month Vermont service center processing  application for? 

According to USCIS, for Spouse of green card they are processing August 30, 2019 and US citizen March 30 ,2018. 

8 minutes ago, podeena said:

Hey guys update Thank God  after painful journey of 18plus months finally our case is approved 🙏 all praise belongs to God my prayers are especially for all of those 2019  filers who are long waiting for their petitions to be approved and also for all others filers who are waiting for approval.🙏🙏🙏 Now next step is NVC God will help us in that who knows when I will keep you posted. Please chk my timeline for updates Thx.🙏🙏 PD October 2019.

I'm so happy for you. Finally your are done :) . Congratulations!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.