Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/19/2021 at 1:03 AM, podeena said:

Thanx for suggestion will contact our congressman Asap.🙏

Hi guys update after our congressman contact with uscis they inform him that our case was in field office and now transfered to texas . hope this is a good news for us.🙏🙏🙏🙏 After October 2019.😔

On 3/23/2021 at 2:04 PM, podeena said:

Hi guys update after our congressman contact with uscis they inform him that our case was in field office and now transfered to texas . hope this is a good news for us.🙏🙏🙏🙏 After October 2019.😔

That's a good sign in my opinion. I hope they approve you soon! Keep us posted :)

Timeline
18 hours ago, Lena03 said:

That's a good sign in my opinion. I hope they approve you soon! Keep us posted :)

Hi just got status change message to case actively reviewing 🤔 hope for the best who knows what??🙏🙏 prayers for all who are waiting.

On 3/25/2021 at 1:27 PM, podeena said:

Hi just got status change message to case actively reviewing 🤔 hope for the best who knows what??🙏🙏 prayers for all who are waiting.

Now that's a very good sign! I've seen people getting approved the next of a few days after getting actively reviewing status change. I'm happy for you. After almost 18 months waiting, any changes is a good.

Timeline
On 3/26/2021 at 6:13 PM, Lena03 said:

Now that's a very good sign! I've seen people getting approved the next of a few days after getting actively reviewing status change. I'm happy for you. After almost 18 months waiting, any changes is a good.

Thanks.Still same message  🤔🙄🙏

How long have people been waiting to change from NOA1 to NOA2 at Vermont? Just would like to get some answers to gauge things. I've been sitting at NOA1 for 195 days so far. Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kuchiki said:

Been sitting at NOA1 at VSC for 22 months now.

Holy moly . I’m so sorry. Have you submitted a request for outside processing times? WTH is going on with CA and VM 

Edited by Dasf

19 minutes ago, Kuchiki said:

Been sitting at NOA1 at VSC for 22 months now.

I am so sorry. Has anybody figured out why some cases go to Vermont? I was told my original location of Nebraska had to many cases and was sent elsewhere like may others.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Dasf said:

Holy moly . I’m so sorry. Have you submitted a request for outside processing times? WTH is going on with CA and VM 

No, ONPT can not be submitted because the processing times of VSC on the USCIS site keep on getting pushed back. The wait in now upto 28 to 36 months. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, nmesparrow said:

I am so sorry. Has anybody figured out why some cases go to Vermont? I was told my original location of Nebraska had to many cases and was sent elsewhere like may others.

I heard that complex cases usually get transferred to VSC (not sure how accurate this is).  But ours is not even complicated and does not have any red flags. It still got transferred from Texas to Vermont. God knows if they have even touched our file or not. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Kuchiki said:

I heard that complex cases usually get transferred to VSC (not sure how accurate this is).  But ours is not even complicated and does not have any red flags. It still got transferred from Texas to Vermont. God knows if they have even touched our file or not. 

I can say our case is complicated and it got transferred in February (the month we thought we would get an approval) to Vermont. So do we start from scratch on our wait time? But according to VJ timeline Vermont is working on October 2020? I dont know what to go by at this point.

56 minutes ago, evie80 said:

I can say our case is complicated and it got transferred in February (the month we thought we would get an approval) to Vermont. So do we start from scratch on our wait time? But according to VJ timeline Vermont is working on October 2020? I dont know what to go by at this point.

I don't know but in the seven months I've been waiting the processing times on the USCIS website have gotten longer for Vermont.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.