Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 4/3/2021 at 6:45 PM, nmesparrow said:

I don't know but in the seven months I've been waiting the processing times on the USCIS website haveย gotten longer for Vermont.

It's so odd. On USCIS website it says they transfer cases to even out work loads.ย  But yet Vermont has the longest processing time. The only thing I can figure is that its true.. that tougher cases get transferred there.. so frustrating. I emailed my lawyer to see what they say.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
42 minutes ago, evie80 said:

It's so odd. On USCIS website it says they transfer cases to even out work loads.ย  But yet Vermont has the longest processing time. The only thing I can figure is that its true.. that tougher cases get transferred there.. so frustrating. I emailed my lawyer to see what they say.

Vermont is very slow they sent me RFE after 7 months of waiting and after I send it to them still waitingย 

Timeline
4 hours ago, more00 said:

Vermont is very slow they sent me RFE after 7 months of waiting and after I send it to them still waitingย 

Wow, how long has it been since you sent it to them if you don't mind me asking. I see according to your timeline your case is in Nebraska? When did it get transferred to Vermont?ย 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, evie80 said:

Wow, how long has it been since you sent it to them if you don't mind me asking. I see according to your timeline your case is in Nebraska? When did it get transferred to Vermont?ย 

They never even letting me know they transferred it to Vermont,itโ€™s been 3 weeks now after sending the RFEย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, more00 said:

They never even letting me know they transferred it to Vermont,itโ€™s been 3 weeks now after sending the RFEย 

Hey guys got RFE from uscis after 17 plus months of waiting ๐Ÿค” and case been actively reviewing status for days or weeks I stop counting now frustrated and sad ๐Ÿ˜” God knows what is going on in uscis offices.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.ย 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, podeena said:

Hey guys got RFE from uscis after 17 plus months of waiting ๐Ÿค” and case been actively reviewing status for days or weeks I stop counting now frustrated and sad ๐Ÿ˜” God knows what is going on in uscis offices.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.ย 

Thatโ€™s long it is i130 and how many documents did they ask for

Timeline
16 hours ago, podeena said:

That is a long time, but the good news is hopefully you should hear soon any day. I don't like that you can not talk to the actual Service Center where your case is at.

Timeline
21 hours ago, more00 said:

Thatโ€™s long it is i130 and how many documents did they ask for

Yes it's i130 for my spouse and I'm us citizen andย I gave them all my documents in english still they want my marriage certificate in english which is originally in english resubmitting the same bc I don't have in any other language ๐Ÿค”now it's going to take maybe another month to decide if it's ok.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž

Timeline

My Lawyer is going to submit an Inquiry to see exactly where my case it as at. I was going through You Tube videos and one stood out to me where they said that you can file a Mandamus (but I think you need to a lawyer for this) and this will force USCIS to make a decision on your case quickly if it has been a long time in waiting.This does not mean they will rule in your favor it just means they will be forced to go ahead and make a decision quickly. You can also sue the USCIS I googled and it says it costs $350 plus a cost of process for $50. Not sure if it's that simple. But if USCIS doesn't hurry up and we all start suing maybe this will cause action? LOL I don't know I may be in over my head here.

ย 

image.png.5fc54745398a8f053fc8ab02c762e2d5.png

I chatted with USCIS service representative today and inquired about my case. I'm a green card holder applying for my spouse with NOA-1 Feb 16, 2021. Just found out my application was transferred to Vermont for faster processing on 2/26/2021 (10 days after applying). But I told agent that Nebraska has 2.5-7 months for Permanent resident whereas Vermont has 15-18 months. She told me tier 2 officer will call me and let me know why it was transferred in 14 days, I will keep you guys posted. I'm having hard time understanding about transfers when Vermont is supper backlogged.ย 

16 hours ago, mycase17 said:

I chatted with USCIS service representative today and inquired about my case. I'm a green card holder applying for my spouse with NOA-1 Feb 16, 2021. Just found out my application was transferred to Vermont for faster processing on 2/26/2021 (10 days after applying). But I told agent that Nebraska has 2.5-7 months for Permanent resident whereas Vermont has 15-18 months. She told me tier 2 officer will call me and let me know why it was transferred in 14 days, I will keep you guys posted. I'm having hard time understanding about transfers when Vermont is supper backlogged.ย 

Welcome to the unfortunate black hole of USCIS. Sorry.

Edited by nmesparrow

Timeline

Guys, Vermont service center just ๐Ÿ™Œ blessed my case..This is the happiest news ever for the whole year. .Thank you Lord.I was really preparing myself for a long haul wait after my case was transferred to Vermont right after paper submission, but afterall, It wasn't a bad move.He is an awesome God....I wish everyone waiting before and after me all the best of luck and hopefully you will receive this blessing that came to me today.

Screenshot_20210422-110758_Google.jpg

Edited by oscar12

28 minutes ago, oscar12 said:

Guys, Vermont service center just ๐Ÿ™Œ blessed my case..This is the happiest news ever for the whole year. .Thank you Lord.I was really preparing myself for a long haul wait after my case was transferred to Vermont right after paper submission, but afterall, It wasn't a bad move.He is an awesome God....I wish everyone waiting before and after me all the best of luck and hopefully you will receive this blessing that came to me today.

This gives hope to all of us.ย 

Timeline
1 hour ago, oscar12 said:

Congrats on your approval ๐ŸŽ‰ that's a miracle if we still believe in it sadly lots of us still waiting for that miracle to happen it's only 75 days for you pray for us we're still waiting for 18 plus months.๐Ÿ˜” God knows when ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ย 

53 minutes ago, podeena said:

Congrats on your approval ๐ŸŽ‰ that's a miracle if we still believe in it sadly lots of us still waiting for that miracle to happen it's only 75 days for you pray for us we're still waiting for 18 plus months.๐Ÿ˜” God knows when ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ย 

Sorry for your long wait, One question. Had you got transferred right away you filed your application or after sometime? Mine got transferred in 10 days according to agent. And today I noticed processing time for Vermont just increased sadly :(ย 

Edited by mycase17

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.