dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2020

725 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Sharon124 said:

Hello guys! I had my CR1 interview today at Manama consulate and I'm APPROVEDDDDDDDDDD😄😁 Thank you Jesus!

They had asked me to submit all my original docs last week itself. I took photos and chat records today but I was never asked to show anything 😋 got asked the following qns:

1. How did u guys meet?

2. Are both your families okay with the marriage?

3. How often do you guys talk?

4. How many members does his congregation have (my husband is a priest)?

5. Where does your MIL work (coz shes a joint sponsor)?

6. Is your MIL still married?

7. Does my husband have health insurance?

8. Will I be added under the insurance?

9. Where do you intend to live when u go to the US?

10. What do I intend to do after going to the US?

These r all the qns I was asked 😀

The officer was super friendly, I went to the consulate by 8:10am, my interview was for 8:30am. I was out of the consulate by 8:50am. They said the passport would be ready for collection by Thursday. 

Thanking all you guys, especially @dwheels76 and @Ramar1 😎

You did it!!!!! Congrats! Wait till you have the visa in hand, best feeling.. A success journey. Thank you February, you've been a blessing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, mac_skendy said:

You already said it that you have attestation of birth from NPC. What is confusing you again oooo...

Please kindly read what the person said on the latest consulate interview preview

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Odiegwu said:

Please kindly read what the person said on the latest consulate interview preview

According to what he said what he has was a letter from NPC.....

what i have is written on NPC letter head

with the caption To Whom It May Concern : Attestation Of Birth......

Timeline
5 hours ago, mac_skendy said:

According to what he said what he has was a letter from NPC.....

what i have is written on NPC letter head

with the caption To Whom It May Concern : Attestation Of Birth......

OK. I'm cool now. I understand. Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
23 hours ago, rizvisyed923 said:

Very important question! 

My wife’s interview is in early March. I got a new job in January and I also filled my 2019 tax returns which means I have to bring an updated I-864 to the interview. My question is should I fill out the current affidavit of support form or should I wait for the new form after February 24th? 

Thanks! 

I'd be cautious about changing anything.  Yeah, you filed, but you need your tax transcript and that won't happen until the IRS reviews your submission. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
On 2/7/2020 at 7:10 PM, stech786 said:

I called them again, & she said that I need to send my USC naturalization certificate to NVC by use public inquiry form. Didn’t even mention about expedite or any error. She said just because you upgraded to IR with USCIS it doesn’t mean it’s NVC.

previous caller said she will submit to supervisor for review and didn’t ask for any docs. I’m going to wait for supervisor review and my Congress man office to reply. The public inquiry is running on 12/13/19 request. That is another freaking. 2 months day F** this

Send it direct to the NVCExpedite@state.gov e-mail address.  They look at things within days, not months.  

Not that this makes you feel any better, but at least you noticed it and can ask here...we've found that there is more information available on the forums than you'll ever get from the government.  I can't believe they never asked for your naturalization certificate!  Hopefully they'll answer back quickly and things will move forward.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

1 minute ago, mam521 said:

Send it direct to the NVCExpedite@state.gov e-mail address.  They look at things within days, not months.  

Not that this makes you feel any better, but at least you noticed it and can ask here...we've found that there is more information available on the forums than you'll ever get from the government.  I can't believe they never asked for your naturalization certificate!  Hopefully they'll answer back quickly and things will move forward.  

My congress office gets response with 4 days from experience. I will wait for that since they told me they sent expedite request. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, stech786 said:

My congress office gets response with 4 days from experience. I will wait for that since they told me they sent expedite request. 

Hopefully they do something for you.  They did nothing for me.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

2 minutes ago, mam521 said:

Hopefully they do something for you.  They did nothing for me.  

Yea they did nothing as well. They just follow guidelines. I wanted them to expedite long time ago. Finally I got them to agree. Only thing they did for me was get response from NVC. I could never get NVC on phone. 

Timeline
Just now, stech786 said:

Yea they did nothing as well. They just follow guidelines. I wanted them to expedite long time ago. Finally I got them to agree. Only thing they did for me was get response from NVC. I could never get NVC on phone. 

Which consulate is she interviewing at?

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.