Ellxtdan

I-130 August 2019 filers

710 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, AMN said:

I feel like I’m just going on a wild goose chase.

HAHA, don't we all!  I sent a mail through the MyUSCIS inbox about my case being behind the date for Texas per their published timelines. This was the reply I got so let's see:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry dated May 08, 2020.

Regarding the status of your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

We understand your concern over the delay in processing your Form I-130.

After careful review of your inquiry, we determined that your issue will be best addressed by the USCIS office processing your case; therefore, we are forwarding your inquiry to the TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. The referral ID for this inquiry is WKD############TSC. The TEXAS SERVICE CENTER will contact you concerning your case once they have reviewed your inquiry.

Hi everyone, 

I've been lurking here since before I submitted my I-130, receipt date August 14th, TSC. Had to submit a case inquiry but finally we got our approval today! 

There's hope for all of us. Thank you so much to all of you for keeping your timelines updated. This is a long time to be separated and I know a lot of you have it rougher than we have but hang in there, and message any time y'all need moral support. 

You can do this. ❤️

On 5/11/2020 at 11:03 PM, cbro said:

HAHA, don't we all!  I sent a mail through the MyUSCIS inbox about my case being behind the date for Texas per their published timelines. This was the reply I got so let's see:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry dated May 08, 2020.

Regarding the status of your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

We understand your concern over the delay in processing your Form I-130.

After careful review of your inquiry, we determined that your issue will be best addressed by the USCIS office processing your case; therefore, we are forwarding your inquiry to the TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. The referral ID for this inquiry is WKD############TSC. The TEXAS SERVICE CENTER will contact you concerning your case once they have reviewed your inquiry.

Please keep us updated with the results because my friend did the same thing yesterday  and got that same response today. She also said there was a date change in the account yesterday. Before it was February  27 and now it is May 12th, what does this mean if anything.?

On 5/12/2020 at 1:50 PM, Andy&Jamie said:

Hi everyone, 

I've been lurking here since before I submitted my I-130, receipt date August 14th, TSC. Had to submit a case inquiry but finally we got our approval today! 

There's hope for all of us. Thank you so much to all of you for keeping your timelines updated. This is a long time to be separated and I know a lot of you have it rougher than we have but hang in there, and message any time y'all need moral support. 

You can do this. ❤️

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 5/11/2020 at 4:26 PM, AMN said:

I received an email response today! Unfortunately, all it said was the case is within normal processing times. According to their timelines, this would be incorrect. However, the representative that placed the inquiry for me told me the last three letters in the confirmation code for the inquiry typically tells you the service center it’s located. In this case, my case would have been transferred to California. However, their dates are processing from 2014 which is unrealistic. Part of me wants to call yet again, but I feel like I’m just going on a wild goose chase.

I received a response today. It said, “Your case is currently under review by an officer. We regret that we are not able to give you a time frame for when we will complete the review of your application.”

So, back to waiting and checking the case status indefinitely 😅

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We got an approval today. A week after my Employment Authorization was approved. 

PD: August 16, TSC 

20200514_115349.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rachyu said:

Which office were you assigned to? 
i’m looking to hear from anyone in CA from August. 

TSC

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
4 hours ago, yesplease2020 said:

We got an approval today. A week after my Employment Authorization was approved. 

PD: August 16, TSC 

20200514_115349.jpg

Congratulations 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

On 5/12/2020 at 11:50 AM, Andy&Jamie said:

Hi everyone, 

You can do this. ❤️

Congrats! Did you also get NVC welcome email? 

All, how long does it take for NVC welcome email to come? It’s been 5 weeks and I’m anxious. I’ve called them but they said they didn’t receive anything from USCIS and to wait until 6 weeks. Called USCIS and they said to call back after 3 months. Would like to know how long it’s taking for others to get their welcome email. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi all,

We were just approved today!

PD Aug. 20, 2019 originally in Nebraska

Feb. 24 - transferred to Texas

March 4 - date updated

We chatted with USCIS representative through Emma last week, and they sent a service request because we were outside the Texas normal processing times, after that date changed yesterday (May 14) before approval today : )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a question. I sent my I-130 for my wife through regular mail and I see they uploaded all the documents on my account online. I don't see the I-130 though, which I find strange. Is this normal? Also I filed back in August 26, 2019 with the Texas Service Center. I have only got NOA1. I feel as if I should of heard something by now. I tried to do an online inquirey but when I press submit it just seems to refresh the page. Is this also normal? 

Now, I see some strange stuff. On the USCIS Case Tracker app. I see three who submitted in 2020 and go their case approved. Everyone else wit ha date of August 26, 2019 just say "Case Was Received an A Receipt Notice Was Emailed"......strange. 

Edited by Incrediblestan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Incrediblestan said:

I have a question. I sent my I-130 for my wife through regular mail and I see they uploaded all the documents on my account online. I don't see the I-130 though, which I find strange. Is this normal? Also I filed back in August 26, 2019 with the Texas Service Center. I have only got NOA1. I feel as if I should of heard something by now. I tried to do an online inquirey but when I press submit it just seems to refresh the page. Is this also normal? 

Now, I see some strange stuff. On the USCIS Case Tracker app. I see three who submitted in 2020 and go their case approved. Everyone else wit ha date of August 26, 2019 just say "Case Was Received an A Receipt Notice Was Emailed"......strange. 

Mine also showed some strange uploads. I called just after Feb 3rd and they said do not worry your case is intact etc etc. My paper stack was 150 pages. Lol 

I also read another member saying this. I wouldn't pay attention to it. 

Yes there have been some quick quick approvals. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, stringpuller said:

Mine also showed some strange uploads. I called just after Feb 3rd and they said do not worry your case is intact etc etc. My paper stack was 150 pages. Lol 

I also read another member saying this. I wouldn't pay attention to it. 

Yes there have been some quick quick approvals. 

Thanks for the response. I guess some people just got lucky. It is what it is. I just hope all is well. I feel as if I would of got an RFE by now. I just hope I won't get one after all this time hahaha. Best of luck to you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.