Millikkl

I-130 January 2020 Filers

352 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 minutes ago, twln said:

13th Jan PD also at Potomac, how do you double check which Service Center your case has been assigned to? 

I used the live chat and they said its still at potomac. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 minute ago, twln said:

Currently trying to get an answer from the live chat but as it's automated I keep going in circles. What question(s) did you ask specifically to get the answer? Thanks.

You have to click the live agent button. I can't immediately remember the name of it. It should say somewhere on the page

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, PainKiller said:

I am very disappointed seeing my case has not been touched since Feb of 2020. I am not sure why they haven't checked it yet. I submitted the file in January and its at Potomac.

Crazy how there seems to be no real order of how they process these cases. I feel your disappointment!

Hi everyone,

I need a help and my case story is different. We applied on 31st of December. But on 27th of July uscis updated my status and it says RFE request has been cancelled. Then I was waiting for the result. I contacted the uscis they said its been cancelled.

Today I checked my case status through uscis portal and it says RFE is required and the date is 3 of September . But notice has been created on 30 of July.

I checked the case status through uscis case status tracker website and it shows the same old status your RFE has been cancelled on 27th of July.

Anyone here who can assist me on this.

Thanks

Edited by ezza

25 minutes ago, Cumasood said:

Hi everyone

We received RFE and I understand what we supposed to submit. But anyone can help me here that should I send them my personal statement as well which will be explaining how we are keeping our relationship nowadays as my wife is living in different country. Or anything which supports my case.?????

You can do but best to support evidence of a bona fide relationship by highlighting time spent together via photos, hotel rooms, boarding passes etc. Also affidavits from family members. The more solid proof the better. If you do have any joint accounts or bills together then obviously this is the best type of evidence but many couples are in a long distance relationship and don't have this.

If the RFE is for something else then you need to provide them with that information 

On 9/4/2020 at 1:53 AM, ezza said:

Hi everyone,

I need a help and my case story is different. We applied on 31st of December. But on 27th of July uscis updated my status and it says RFE request has been cancelled. Then I was waiting for the result. I contacted the uscis they said its been cancelled.

Today I checked my case status through uscis portal and it says RFE is required and the date is 3 of September . But notice has been created on 30 of July.

I checked the case status through uscis case status tracker website and it shows the same old status your RFE has been cancelled on 27th of July.

Anyone here who can assist me on this.

Thanks

Best to call them and enquire about the RFE or just provide them with the information that they require to avoid further waiting.

Edited by Xyrstine

Has anyone that filed on Jan 30th Texas center gotten approved? the anxiety is starting to kickkk!!!!!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Sarismercadouribe said:

Has anyone that filed on Jan 30th Texas center gotten approved? the anxiety is starting to kickkk!!!!!

US citizen filing or permanent Resident?

As of today the priority date for US citizen (Texas) is February 3rd 2020, so if your priority date is jan 30th you can call them or send a out of priority date service request.

13 hours ago, Jammin19 said:

US citizen filing or permanent Resident?

As of today the priority date for US citizen (Texas) is February 3rd 2020, so if your priority date is jan 30th you can call them or send a out of priority date service request.

Citizen filling... ohh how do I do that?

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sarismercadouribe said:

Citizen filling... ohh how do I do that?

You can go into your online account and send the message or call them

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Cumasood said:

Anyone know about this kind of status?

20201003_013307.jpg

they are reviewing your case mean soon you will get thier decision 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.