dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2020

1,112 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Yes, I think waiting is the only thing I can do at this point! As we all know, waiting is the hardest part for this whole process! 

I see you were just DQ'd, congratulations!

I am sorry for you I know how frustrating it is 🙁

. When I had to upload many times I was so upset and frustrated .
this whole process is very hard for our nerves especially when we can’t have any control on what’s going on ..

it’s gonna work , maybe in few mn .

thank you very much , i feel so relieved !!🙏

they rejected me one day and they accepted me 2 days after lol 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

31 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

I'm having the 'Runtime Error' issues since yesterday with CEAC website. I've tried it with 3 different devices, with chrome, safari, Firefox - and in incognito. all are giving me the Runtime Error when I try to attempt payment for AOS or IV. Very frustrating. I read there browser requirements and it notes that the site works with a 'variety of internet browsers' but is 'best' supported by Internet Explorer, which is really proving how they're keeping up with the times. I'm using all apple products at the moment and can't download IE-

I was curious if anyone within the last few days has been able to pay their fees and which browser they used?

Hi!  I paid on the 21st, a few days ago.  I used internet explorer because that's what the website said to use.  I was initially going to use Firefox, but when I read about internet explorer I just used it instead.  They it and let us know of it worked! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kat and ale said:

What category cr1 or Ir1??

CR1 and IR1 are processed and treated the exact same since the only difference is how long you’ve been married by time of interview

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

Hi!  I paid on the 21st, a few days ago.  I used internet explorer because that's what the website said to use.  I was initially going to use Firefox, but when I read about internet explorer I just used it instead.  They it and let us know of it worked! 

Thank you! I use primarily all apple so wasn't able to download explorer. But just had the opportunity to try on a friends PC using explorer and it's still down. Looks like there's some server issues on the CEAC site, so I'm just gonna have to wait.

But while I have you, since you paid a few days ago, has everything opened up for you to begin the application and uploading documents? Or probably just the DS-260 is open, right. 

2 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Thank you! I use primarily all apple so wasn't able to download explorer. But just had the opportunity to try on a friends PC using explorer and it's still down. Looks like there's some server issues on the CEAC site, so I'm just gonna have to wait.

But while I have you, since you paid a few days ago, has everything opened up for you to begin the application and uploading documents? Or probably just the DS-260 is open, right. 

Nope not yet.  I honestly thought I would be able to start the ds-260 today, because the website said three days and it's been three days and the money has been pulled from my bank account, but I guess the delay might be related to the CEAC servers?  But I was able to log in and it says payment'S still in process.  I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to start filling out the ds-260.  If it doesn't work today I'm guessing Monday because tomorrow's the weekend :(

Timeline
Just now, aabd1987 said:

Nope not yet.  I honestly thought I would be able to start the ds-260 today, because the website said three days and it's been three days and the money has been pulled from my bank account, but I guess the delay might be related to the CEAC servers?  But I was able to log in and it says payment'S still in process.  I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to start filling out the ds-260.  If it doesn't work today I'm guessing Monday because tomorrow's the weekend :(

That's true, if they're having server issues, everything might be slightly delayed I guess. bummer, I'm sure you're anxious to have that app filled out, and the weekend woulda been the perfect time to work on it. You never know though, I never would have expected to receive the welcome email and case# on a Federal holiday, but that was the case for us on Monday! Keep checking through the weekend!

15 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

That's true, if they're having server issues, everything might be slightly delayed I guess. bummer, I'm sure you're anxious to have that app filled out, and the weekend woulda been the perfect time to work on it. You never know though, I never would have expected to receive the welcome email and case# on a Federal holiday, but that was the case for us on Monday! Keep checking through the weekend!

You have a point there!  I'll keep checking.  Mine was Monday too :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

I'm having the 'Runtime Error' issues since yesterday with CEAC website. I've tried it with 3 different devices, with chrome, safari, Firefox - and in incognito. all are giving me the Runtime Error when I try to attempt payment for AOS or IV. Very frustrating. I read there browser requirements and it notes that the site works with a 'variety of internet browsers' but is 'best' supported by Internet Explorer, which is really proving how they're keeping up with the times. I'm using all apple products at the moment and can't download IE-

I was curious if anyone within the last few days has been able to pay their fees and which browser they used?

Update* was just able to make the payments, via Firefox. It did crash in between paying the AOS then IV fee, but ultimately was successful! 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

Hello Jmeleecur,

We did the payment on the 22nd using an Apple computer and Safari.

It went through (still showing "in progress" on the website though).

Did you get through since your last message here?

Take care,

Alix

UPDATE ! I JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGE :)

Edited by Alix64

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Timeline
1 minute ago, Alix64 said:

Hello Jmeleecur,

We did the payment on the 22nd using an Apple computer and Safari.

It went through (still showing "in progress" on the website though).

Did you get through since your last message here?

Take care,

Alix

UPDATE ! I JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGE :)

Thank you!! :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Got our case # today and had the runtime error trying to pay too. Waited ~30 mins and it directed me to the payment form. Filled out the form *correctly* and it said I had an error and to try again later. Logged out/in and now it says payment is 'in progress'. #######? 

I'm gonna call them and get an answer. Not going to sit waiting when they're making mistakes when I'm trying to give them my money!

Timeline
27 minutes ago, jboltz03113 said:

Got our case # today and had the runtime error trying to pay too. Waited ~30 mins and it directed me to the payment form. Filled out the form *correctly* and it said I had an error and to try again later. Logged out/in and now it says payment is 'in progress'. #######? 

I'm gonna call them and get an answer. Not going to sit waiting when they're making mistakes when I'm trying to give them my money!

that is SOOO frustrating. After I finally was able to get the payment through they both say processing now. Can you click on Email receipts at the bottom of the Fees page? I emailed myself both the receipts after (which took several minutes to receive). You have to select each one individually too. See if you're able to do that, that would confirm payment went through! 

Screen-Shot-2020-01-24-at-12_21.26-PM.thumb.jpg.2ecd117b5af5cadd46127de33f388a81.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.