Nature Boy 2.0

Analysis: Trump is gaining ground heading into 2020

65 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Some super big font for the hearing impaired....

I want you to imagine what would happen if a police force investigated someone without allowing them the right to an attorney and then charged them with a crime but refused to hand the case over to the district attorney unless the DA agreed to the same unethical biased behavior as the police force. Welcome to our democrat party. 

Is that from Fox News because the font is so big? Or is it not regulation Fox News size. :P 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

If you don’t already know, then there are no words I can waste on a forum that will educate you.  

I don't particularly like Obama's policies, but he didn't do anything that rose to the level of censure or impeachment. If you can't actually point to any specific act that he did that that warranted an impeachment, then I'm going to assume that you're a hyper partisan who listens to too much Alex Jones.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

We need to remember this is a political issue, not criminal, the whole process is political.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Boiler said:

We need to remember this is a political issue, not criminal, the whole process is political.

Haven't you heard? This is a coup, as declared by a bunch of people who don't actually understand what a coup is.

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
49 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Some super big font for the hearing impaired....

I want you to imagine what would happen if a police force investigated someone without allowing them the right to an attorney and then charged them with a crime but refused to hand the case over to the district attorney unless the DA agreed to the same unethical biased behavior as the police force. Welcome to our democrat party. 

Wait...is it a requirement that the subject of the investigation is entitled to an lawyer?  I didn't know the subject needs to be notified they are being investigated. You should have an attorney present if interviewed, and if charged to plea before a judge.  The Whitehouse declined to send a representative to the house investigation and refused to provide witnesses. (Except to voir dire the whistleblower as retaliation)

Edited by 90DayFinancier

54 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Is it just me having a man crush, or would Trey Gowdy be an awesome candidate for president?

Due to rationality being in short supply these days, Gowdy looks fantastic in front of the cameras (whether it be in committees, press conferences, and nowadays, interviews), but he's a career politician (with a common track from law/legal into politics), which is solidified by him retiring into the private sector using his political career as an enriching springboard. For me, huge red flags. Good sound bytes, sketchy history.

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

Haven't you heard? This is a coup, as declared by a bunch of people who don't actually understand what a coup is.

Soliciting people in an incoming President's cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment (which throws out a President), utilizing government power for indefinite leaks+lawfare to pressure Trump to quit, to do something that gets them impeached/removed, or as a last recourse, to utilize in a barrage of negative PR (see: Strzok's "insurance policy/leak strategy") to ruin them in the next election, is a coup. You're free to pretend this is akin to "Alex Jones", but the intent and actions are quite clear. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Due to rationality being in short supply these days, Gowdy looks fantastic in front of the cameras (whether it be in committees, press conferences, and nowadays, interviews), but he's a career politician (with a common track from law/legal into politics), which is solidified by him retiring into the private sector using his political career as an enriching springboard. For me, huge red flags. Good sound bytes, sketchy history.

Trey makes more sense than any other ten DC politicians combined.  I’d fly his red flag ANY day.

i challenge you to show us the “sketchy” part.

43 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Trey makes more sense than any other ten DC politicians combined.  I’d fly his red flag ANY day.

i challenge you to show us the “sketchy” part.

Beyond the example already given, Trey was always a huge fan of the FISA stuff that wound up used on the Trump campaign. He sat there pitching about how it was absolutely necessary, how it couldn't be used to target Americans, that Congress would hold them accountable, in the face of people warning him of the abuse it would result in. He couldn't stop fellating people like Comey, coincidentally going after those in Congress who'd try to hold Comey accountable. All of this until 2017 when this position was no longer tenable. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jericho said:

You may want to read this.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/22/the-fbis-darkest-hour/

6 hours ago, Jericho said:

I don't particularly like Obama's policies, but he didn't do anything that rose to the level of censure or impeachment. If you can't actually point to any specific act that he did that that warranted an impeachment, then I'm going to assume that you're a hyper partisan who listens to too much Alex Jones.

So using the IRS to attack political opponents was just fine?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Jericho said:

I agree. The Obama impeachment nonsense was just as much nonsense as the Trump impeachment nonsense 

9 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Is it just me having a man crush, or would Trey Gowdy be an awesome candidate for president?

I have a man crush on Dan Crenshaw. He would be an awesome President 

Filed: Timeline
12 hours ago, Jericho said:

Assume what you will.  We all know what that gets you.

My point was that Obama and Trump have done the same things.  Neither are impeachable.  It's just a joke that is backfiring on the dems.

Who is Alex Jones?

Edited by ALFKAD

3 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Assume what you will.  We all know what that gets you.

My point was that Obama and Trump have done the same things.  Neither are impeachable.  It's just a joke that is backfiring on the dems.

Who is Alex Jones?

Not sure but i think, that was Vals crush

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 12/24/2019 at 7:35 AM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Dan Crenshaw. He would be an awesome President 

Still pretty green.  He's still feeling his way around.

He still triangulates too much (wishy-washy) and has expressed some "policy-wonky" sentiments.

He's interviewed rather often on a nearby radio station.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).