daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Today I have attended the interview in Dallas and office approved my case.

I have requested for name change and waiting for oath notice.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, cookiemonsta said:

I just got a notice that my interview has been scheduled but no sign of a letter in my account online. I filed 12/21/19

wow thats good news.So where you saw that your interview is scheduled ?i filed my N400 same date 12-21-2019 and until now  no progress.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 hours ago, Soccer.Player said:

wow thats good news.So where you saw that your interview is scheduled ?i filed my N400 same date 12-21-2019 and until now  no progress.

I received the letter in my portal today, interview scheduled 25th Feb.

Timeline
16 hours ago, dfw2019 said:

Today I have attended the interview in Dallas and office approved my case.

I have requested for name change and waiting for oath notice.

Did you have a combo I751/N400 interview? If so, did they ask anything particular? Also, did they use the 2008 civics questions? did they ask you 10 questions or once u answer 6 correctly you move forward!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, cookiemonsta said:

Did you have a combo I751/N400 interview? If so, did they ask anything particular? Also, did they use the 2008 civics questions? did they ask you 10 questions or once u answer 6 correctly you move forward!

Not a combo interview. I have applied on 5 year employment based GC category.

They have asked 2008 questions. 2020 version of questions are applicable only when you apply on or after 1-Dec-2020. I have applied in Dec 2019.

4 hours ago, cookiemonsta said:

I received the letter in my portal today, interview scheduled 25th Feb.

That’s great news! 
I am hopeful I hear soon. I am 12/18/19 and out of New York office. Fingers crossed!

USCIS

10.02.2014 - Sent I-130

28.02.2014 - Received NAO 1

09.07.2014 - Transferred to CSC from NSC

28.07.2014 - RFE - Passport pictures

05.08.2014 - RFE - Sent recorded

15.08.2014 - NAO 2 Approved

NVC

27.08.2014 - Case received

08.09.2014 - Case number/IIN assigned - Rcvd via Mail

17.09.2014 - Submitted DS-261 & PAID AOS bill

19.09.2014 - AOS appeared as PAID

02.10.2014 - IV Bill available & PAID

03.10.2014 - AOS & IV Packages sent as 'ONE'

03.10.2014 - DS-260 Available

04.10.2014 - DS-260 Completed

06.10.2014 - AOS/IV package received by NVC - SCAN DATE

08.10.2014 - 60 day email received

01.12.2014 - Case Complete

18.12.2014 - Medical done

14.01.2015 - Interview APPROVED!!!

21.01.2015- Passport returned with visa

19.01.2015- POE - JFK (smooth entry)

09.03.2015- Applied for SSN card via local office

26.03.2015 -PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD (GREEN CARD) DELIVERED

09.04.2015 -SSN card didn't arrive so went back to local office & was given the number

15.04.2015 -SSN card in the mail

N-400 - Citizenship

Service Center:   Online

CIS Office - New York City/NY

12.18.2020 - Date Filed

12.18.2020 - NOA Date

07.02.2020 - Biometric Apt

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Filed DEC 26 2019, Interview JAN 26 2021, Oath JAN 26 2021 🙂 

All done 😉 

• Want to transfer money from abroad to a US account? Or do you want to transfer money from your US account to your foreign loved one? Use TransferWise for rates MUCH lower than banks! Click HERE to TRANSFER MONEY internationally CHEAP!
  • You have some bad remarks on your credit report, and want to clean it up by the time your loved one comes to the US? Use a reputable Credit Repair company. Fortress Credit Pro has a money back guarantee AND only charges you for entries that are actually removed! Click here to enroll for Credit Repair

(Disclosure: The links to TransferWise and FortressPro are affiliate links, and their use can accumulate in benefits for me. Using the links does offer a discount to you by using them over enrolling through the main website, unless any promotions are run by the company)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 minutes ago, SimonBelgium said:

All done 😉 

Congrats...

I passed my interview also today, now waiting for the ceremony to be schedule. Luck to everyone.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jay98 said:

Congrats...

I passed my interview also today, now waiting for the ceremony to be schedule. Luck to everyone.

The officer told me they're now doing 1-on-1 oaths for all "clear" cases. Only in case a review or missing evidence is needed, or perhaps running late in the day, will they schedule a new ceremony at a later date, with up to 5 people. This is for the Santa Ana, CA field office.

• Want to transfer money from abroad to a US account? Or do you want to transfer money from your US account to your foreign loved one? Use TransferWise for rates MUCH lower than banks! Click HERE to TRANSFER MONEY internationally CHEAP!
  • You have some bad remarks on your credit report, and want to clean it up by the time your loved one comes to the US? Use a reputable Credit Repair company. Fortress Credit Pro has a money back guarantee AND only charges you for entries that are actually removed! Click here to enroll for Credit Repair

(Disclosure: The links to TransferWise and FortressPro are affiliate links, and their use can accumulate in benefits for me. Using the links does offer a discount to you by using them over enrolling through the main website, unless any promotions are run by the company)

Timeline
On 1/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, SimonBelgium said:

All done 😉 

Just curious, did you file whilst having a pending I751, and if so, did they request you to have your spouse present? I haven't received the mail letter, but I do have the letter online, and it mentions only myself, nothing about spouse.

Timeline
18 hours ago, cookiemonsta said:

Just curious, did you file whilst having a pending I751, and if so, did they request you to have your spouse present? I haven't received the mail letter, but I do have the letter online, and it mentions only myself, nothing about spouse.

Nope, I already divorced, so I went with the 5 year option.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

My journey with USCIS ended today. I had my interview and my oath this afternoon. The officer was very nice and professional. I don't remember all the questions:

- who was the First president

- how many amendments

- what's the capital of the US

My oath ceremony was the last one of the day.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for all  your help. 

12/14/19 applied online N400

01/09/20 Biometrics appointment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I had my oath ceremony yesterday but today I got this message about getting a date for it. Is this a common mistake ?should I disregard it?

Thanks

Screenshot_20210210-065539~2.png

12/14/19 applied online N400

01/09/20 Biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.