daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ravishanker76 said:

Naturalization Interview  got scheduled on July 20th, 2020, At Charlotte, USCIS.

Congrats!

Was this a reschedule or a brand new interview date?

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Thank you Amadia. Yes this is a Reschedule N400 interview. My Original N400 Interview was scheduled on April 21st 2020. Due to COVID19 times, it got De-scheduled on April 1st, 2020. Yesterday i saw the new notice in myUSCIS online account. 

5 minutes ago, ravishanker76 said:

Thank you Amadia. Yes this is a Reschedule N400 interview. My Original N400 Interview was scheduled on April 21st 2020. Due to COVID19 times, it got De-scheduled on April 1st, 2020. Yesterday i saw the new notice in myUSCIS online account. 

Congratulations👏👏👏

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Timeline

Last week i got laid-off from my job because of COVID19. Do you guys think, that my job loss can be an issue for my N400 naturalization interview. . Do i need to inform the immigration officer during my interview about my Lay-off from my full-time Job. I am really worried. can some one please answer my question.I sincerely appreciate feedback. Thank You. 

21 minutes ago, ravishanker76 said:

Last week i got laid-off from my job because of COVID19. Do you guys think, that my job loss can be an issue for my N400 naturalization interview. . Do i need to inform the immigration officer during my interview about my Lay-off from my full-time Job. I am really worried. can some one please answer my question.I sincerely appreciate feedback. Thank You. 

Hi, I am not an expert but I think It cant impact your N400. I am also on furlough until god know when. I dont think it can impact also like if you are receiving benefict for unemployment is not gonna affect your application.

But corect me someone if I am wrong 

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Hi, I am not an expert but I think It cant impact your N400. I am also on furlough until god know when. I dont think it can impact also like if you are receiving benefict for unemployment is not gonna affect your application.

But corect me someone if I am wrong 

Thank you Giovanna024. 

2 minutes ago, ravishanker76 said:

Thank you Giovanna024. 

You are welcome, as I said I am not 100% sure but I am sure 97%😉 

Good luck🍀

08/19/2020 - Interview 

31 minutes ago, ravishanker76 said:

First off, I'm very sorry that you've experienced this....it is not easy and I hope that you can find some solace in re-employment.

Second, @Giovanna024 is right....your Naturalization application is not affected by your job loss because Covid is out of your control. Also, receiving unemployment benefits from the govt due to the pandemic DOES NOT affect your application either.

Chin up....you are almost at the finish line!! 🏃‍♂️  :D 

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

Timeline
1 minute ago, Amadia said:

First off, I'm very sorry that you've experienced this....it is not easy and I hope that you can find some solace in re-employment.

Second, @Giovanna024 is right....your Naturalization application is not affected by your job loss because Covid is out of your control. Also, receiving unemployment benefits from the govt due to the pandemic DOES NOT affect your application either.

Chin up....you are almost at the finish line!! 🏃‍♂️  :D 

Thank you so much  @ Amadia. Yes i am very close to the finish line by Gods blessings. I am trying to find the new employment ASAP. Unfortunately, because of COVID19 times, most of the employers (Except medical field) are not intrested for hiring.  I am sincerely praying for the Vaccine to come out and save the human lives across the Globe. 

Hey guys, 

Can anyone of you share your I-751 interview experience, if you had one?

I'm in NYC and just got an update that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.  Any idea how long it takes to get info on the date? 

Thanks 🙏

Probably about time I joined in here. Submitted my case in december, had my biometrics scheduled for and done on new years eve (!). Interview was scheduled on April 2nd, for the 22nd - then was de-scheduled on the 16th.

Right now, I'm yet to hear any more information. Columbus office. I'm wondering if I should call?

AOS:

NOA: June 16th, 2014

NPIW: September 29th, 2014

Received Green Card: June 13th, 2015.

RoC: 

California Service Center

Submitted: March 22nd, 2017

Completed: October 5th, 2018

N-400:

Submitted: December 11th, 2019

Biometrics: December 31st, 2019

Interview: April 22nd, 2020

Interview descheduled and now waiting for further updates...

Hello everyone. My wife will be filing online tomorrow the N-400 application.  She will be filing under the 3 year marriage rule.  I have a question regarding the downloading of documents.  I've noticed that the information in the first part of the N-400, demographics, work and study history, etc. is easily saved. I noticed that after downloading various documents they seem to self-delete.  In other words when I sign back in the documents are not in their respective categories. Is this occurring because somehow I'm not saving them properly or does one just download all the documents on the day of submission?  Maybe when the application is reviewed by the sender before submitting it the files will be saved?   Since most of you filed online I would appreciate any advice. I'm trying to avoid a disaster. 

15 hours ago, Hannah_NYC said:

Hey guys, 

Can anyone of you share your I-751 interview experience, if you had one?

I'm in NYC and just got an update that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.  Any idea how long it takes to get info on the date? 

Thanks 🙏

Hi,

If you have a pending I-751 while you filed an N400, most likely it will be a combo interview. The rate for scheduling in NY is haphazard right now....some are getting oath ceremonies scheduled, some are getting initial interviews rescheduled and some are sitting  🦆  right now. It also depends on what part of NY your field office is located and how fast they are moving with these cases.

I suggest joining a New York filers forum on here if you can find one specifically discussing topics on your field office and I also recommend creating your timeline with this link so that others can help you better: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=333967  👈

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler

N-400 FILER
Spoiler

US PASSPORT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.