kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi can someone help. I am in the process of finalising the evidence for the online application. We have our photos ready but how would we upload them to the website? I have tried scanning them at FedEx but the email quality doesn't look that great. Does anyone know another way to get the printed photographic passport style photos and upload them?

49 minutes ago, Becker said:

I have tried scanning them at FedEx but the email quality doesn't look that great.

As long as the scans adhere to these photo requirements, you may use them for upload --

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Becker said:

Hi can someone help. I am in the process of finalising the evidence for the online application. We have our photos ready but how would we upload them to the website? I have tried scanning them at FedEx but the email quality doesn't look that great. Does anyone know another way to get the printed photographic passport style photos and upload them?

I've used an app called camscan that works pretty well.

You can also take photos with your phone, there are apps for this, but you have to make sure the lighting is right, that's what I did for the beneficiary part, they won't need that to create any official documents so they should be more forgiving.

Scanning doesn't always work out that well.

Timeline
On 12/21/2020 at 9:41 AM, Katharinali said:

Hi, I have a question...

If I have a joint sponsor, can I submit all his documents together online along with the main sponsor??

it won't be looked at until all required documents are submitted

if you submit and something is missing, you'll get a review note asking for it.

This isn't part of I-130 online filing though.

Timeline
On 12/29/2020 at 12:03 AM, Katharinali said:

how long does it usually take to hear a respond after you submit your RFE??

im wishing it will be approved end of this year.... what a dream lol

it can be 60 days.

In the past it has taken that long, but I think people have had better luck lately.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Katharinali said:

What do you mean? So can I submit main sponsor and joint sponsor at the same time ?

you may want to start a separate thread with NVC questions.

Here's the guide.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

We filed our I130 a couple of days ago and we received a receipt with a bunch of numbers on it shortly after. How long does it take to get NOA1 and what is the usual processing time between NOA1 and NOA2? The only information we have is that it has gone to Nebraska.

Thanks

Timeline
3 hours ago, Becker said:

How long does it take to get NOA1

If you filed online, you normally get your NOA1 on the USCIS portal on the same day or the following - depending on the time of day you submitted your form. If you filed over the weekend, then probably on a Monday or Tuesday.

Timeline
3 hours ago, StrawberryKiss said:

If you filed online, you normally get your NOA1 on the USCIS portal on the same day or the following - depending on the time of day you submitted your form. If you filed over the weekend, then probably on a Monday or Tuesday.

We sent on Sunday. We only have the receipt emailed to us

5 hours ago, Becker said:

We sent on Sunday. We only have the receipt emailed to us

When you sign in to your online account, look under Documents.  Mine is called "Receipt Notice" and that is the NOA1.

If you don't see it soon, contact them with the instructions in the e-mail.

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.