KJ34

Have a issue...

92 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

While this is really heart breaking i appreciate all of the help guys, as for me seeing anyone overseas again? Not really sure about that

Don't give up.  I feel bad for you but be strong.  It is better to find out now than later.  Keep your heart open but also remember to use your head too.  Had I known you earlier I would have introduced you to my wife's niece.  She is trans and absolutely beautiful.  She needs a good man in her life.  Don't give up.  Your perfect mate is out there somewhere.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

8 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

While this is really heart breaking i appreciate all of the help guys, as for me seeing anyone overseas again? Not really sure about that

Just remember, if you do, be wiser. use your brain as a filter to your heart. Just remember what I said, if it is right there will be no red flags.

Edited by RO_AH

6 hours ago, KJ34 said:

Don't think like that because Filipinas are very beautiful and wonderful people. Where in the USA are you now? I can introduce to my beautiful niece who lives in VA

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
12 hours ago, KJ34 said:

Yeah.. i mean she's not a bad person  

Based on what you’ve found she does not seem like a very good person.  Even if she can add actress to her ever expanding resume.

Get tested, move on.  You’re playing roulette with two rounds in the wheel if that’s really her background.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Don't think like that because Filipinas are very beautiful and wonderful people. Where in the USA are you now? I can introduce to my beautiful niece who lives in VA

I'm  in FL..

9 hours ago, KJ34 said:

Props to you for putting yourself first. Give yourself time to heal. If you consider doing it again, just make sure you're doing it carefully. Not everyone has the same intentions as you, unfortunately. At least now you know what to look out for.

You'll meet your person eventually, from overseas or not. People here are all willing to help you already!

Best of luck to you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Yeah well we didn't want to break up, so we're together but now she recently scheduled her srs surgery in Thailand because she's crying about wanting to be a women depression, dysphoria, She booked everything didn't have funds for the surgery, so me being in Love Im trying to get 2400 dollars in 2 weeks I told her I tried everything I could, then she got upset saying "why are you doing this to me?" "I spent all this money" "are you doing this one purpose everyone will laugh at me" and I said "I have a plan we can get the surgery at a later time" then she said you dont understand me and she's mad, and now she's begging me for 2000 dollars and saying she'll pay it back in a month in a half...so this is where we are at @BadAmmoWitch

3 hours ago, KJ34 said:

2400 dollars in 2 weeks

How is she going to come up with two grand in 6 weeks when she can't get it now? Minimum wage is $10 per day. That's $200 a month. Prostitues charge $100-200 per client. I could see a prostitue getting that in 6 weeks but not a normal worker. I'm not saying this person is a prostitue, but I am saying that it's hard to get that much money that quickly. I know you spent a few thousand already and have spent 4 weeks in the Philippines. Best case scenario: Your petition is approved, you marry this guy in the States, and life keeps going forward like you've planned it. Worst case scenario: The petition is approved, and if you run out of money later on down the road, he leaves you and gets half of your things. A few thousand lost for now or 50% lost later. What would the relationship be like if you did not give away money? Like others have said, there are a lot of red flags here. Maybe even red banners. You've gotten a lot of advice but it's really up to you. I would suggest writing out a 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year plan and list some possible outcomes. For a moment, step away from emotion and look at it logically. There are a lot of baggage-free people in the Philippines. Caring, sweet, loving, and loyal. My personal opinion is to keep looking. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, user555 said:

How is she going to come up with two grand in 6 weeks when she can't get it now? Minimum wage is $10 per day. That's $200 a month. Prostitues charge $100-200 per client. I could see a prostitue getting that in 6 weeks but not a normal worker. I'm not saying this person is a prostitue, but I am saying that it's hard to get that much money that quickly. I know you spent a few thousand already and have spent 4 weeks in the Philippines. Best case scenario: Your petition is approved, you marry this guy in the States, and life keeps going forward like you've planned it. Worst case scenario: The petition is approved, and if you run out of money later on down the road, he leaves you and gets half of your things. A few thousand lost for now or 50% lost later. What would the relationship be like if you did not give away money? Like others have said, there are a lot of red flags here. Maybe even red banners. You've gotten a lot of advice but it's really up to you. I would suggest writing out a 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year plan and list some possible outcomes. For a moment, step away from emotion and look at it logically. There are a lot of baggage-free people in the Philippines. Caring, sweet, loving, and loyal. My personal opinion is to keep looking. 

Yeah now she borrowed money from her friends and is asking for a 1000 like it's a dollar or something..... flight is in 3 days,we almost broke because she said since she told everyone she was going to get it,and now she's not she's shamed herself and can't face the people so she was gonna leave for thailand in FEB and stay for good...I offered to help but she can't seem to wait... she's destroying everything we've built over this

Timeline

She's going to thailand to work as a english tutor or something then once she has money for the surgery she will go back to the Philippines and work on the visa she says she still wants to get married nothing changes...

49 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

She's going to thailand to work as a english tutor or something then once she has money for the surgery she will go back to the Philippines and work on the visa she says she still wants to get married nothing changes...

Why do you only have a vague idea of what she'll be doing?

As others, I'm afraid there's more red flags than I can count. Is there any way you could live together for a few months and see how real/true her stories, and your relationships, are?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Have you filed the K1 yet? I know you’re deeply in love with her but it’s starting to look like the relationship is very one sided. It appears she uses the love you have for her to get things from you. There is a lot going on in her life that you do not know about.  I do not know the life perils or what trans women go through but if the focus is the future you all are planning together she should not put so much pressure on you financially.  You’re  going through a lot of turmoil with this relationship and I hope it works out for you but there are so many red flags. I don’t want to chastise you or put your fiancée down in anyway that’s not my aim. Love is a gamble especially when dating someone from another country but we all have to be wise.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.