majamorena

November 2019 - AOS Filers

1,203 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 9/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, mia305au said:

I'm in Miami, FL. Just got our letter in the mail yesterday with an interview date. Although the website still says interview cancelled, we did receive an interview date!!!

Great news, I'm in Miami as well and received interview letter yesterday Oct 3rd. I believe yours is first. If not a problem please keep me posted on how things evolve, hoping everything goes smooth for you guys.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 10/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, Happy Traveler said:

Great news, I'm in Miami as well and received interview letter yesterday Oct 3rd. I believe yours is first. If not a problem please keep me posted on how things evolve, hoping everything goes smooth for you guys.

Interview was great. Got there at 9:45. Got checked in around 10:10. Had to wait an hour to be called in. The gentlemen asked pretty straight forward questions. Said our case looks solid so he wouldn’t need to look at any of our other evidence and approved us. Good luck to you guys.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 9/29/2020 at 7:19 PM, Hyunjae said:

Hi, guys! Anybody who's in SoCal, especially Los Angeles area, got interview schedule? 😅

I am in San Diego. I filed in November 2019 and still waiting for my interview to be rescheduled.

AOS Timeline:

Data Filed: 16 November 2019

First NOA: 22 November 2019

BIO Appt: 17 December 2019

Status updated to "Interview ready to be scheduled": 6 February 2020

Status updated to "Interview was scheduled": 7 February 2020

Second NOA: 13 February 2020

Interview appt: 18 March 2020 (cancelled)

Change of address: September 2020

New Interview appt: 18 November 2020

Received EAD/AP combo card: 4 April 2020

Field Office: San Diego. Originally filed in Detroit, MI.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys anybody here in Seattle, WA? I still don't have an interview date. My case status changed to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview" last April. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, _Layne said:

hi guys anybody here in Seattle, WA? I still don't have an interview date. My case status changed to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview" last April. 

I'm from Seattle. Haven't had any movement since may

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Charlotte filer here. Waiting since Feb 2020 :( for an interview date.

Already applied for EAD renewal, looking at how slow this year has been going thought best to be prepared for the AOS case going into 2021.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Baltimore Filler here, We just Got an interview notice for a date in November! So happy! Although our status never changed on the website. Good Lick to everyone still waiting for an Interview Date! 

3 hours ago, NHE said:

Baltimore Filler here, We just Got an interview notice for a date in November! So happy! Although our status never changed on the website. Good Lick to everyone still waiting for an Interview Date! 

Congrats NHE! Still waiting for an interview schedule over here in Phoenix! Looks like a lot of people are just having their notices show up without an update on the site, so hoping I'll find one in the mailbox sometime soon!

6 hours ago, NHE said:

congrats on the schedule 

duh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Just got notification from USCIS that the EAD renewal has been approved and card is being produced.

Surprisingly it only took a month from renewal form submission. Wish it was this efficient for interviews though 😕

Btw. The case number was IOE .. this stands for electronic processing I guess? Submitted the paper form (no e-form for I765) but they probably scanned and converted that electronically internally. Maybe that is why it was much faster.

6 hours ago, Ar77668 said:

The case number was IOE .. this stands for electronic processing I guess? Submitted the paper form (no e-form for I765) but they probably scanned and converted that electronically internally. Maybe that is why it was much faster.

Yes, IOE is electronic processing and that's most likely the reason it was processed much faster. Not everyone gets this though with renewals. I was given regular processing for my combo renewal filed beginning of September (case numbers start with MSC) and no movement beyond existing biometrics applied.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.