majamorena

November 2019 - AOS Filers

1,203 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Ar77668 said:

Just got notification from USCIS that the EAD renewal has been approved and card is being produced.

Surprisingly it only took a month from renewal form submission. Wish it was this efficient for interviews though 😕

Btw. The case number was IOE .. this stands for electronic processing I guess? Submitted the paper form (no e-form for I765) but they probably scanned and converted that electronically internally. Maybe that is why it was much faster.

Hello what is your timeline for EAD renewal? And which state??

33 minutes ago, Kate9 said:

Anyone recently renewed there EAD? LA what is the timeline??

see my precious post.

- MSC number for I-765 renewal, received 10/05. First letter received, general I-797 notice about biometrics and 180 day extension.

- IOE number for I-131 renewal, received 10/23. Waiting for I-797.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, bedi1919 said:

Hi Guys,

Made a small mistake when sending off for the EAD/AP Renewal. We didn't include two passport photos totally forgot and when trying to stop the package to include them the docs were sent off anyway. Hoping we don't get an RFE but fingers crossed it will all be good. 

I think it will be ok. I didn’t include the photos too, but the case went to card processing status.

Timeline
On 10/27/2020 at 11:43 PM, Kate9 said:

Hello what is your timeline for EAD renewal? And which state??

I submitted the renewal form on Sep 18, and status is now card being produced as of Oct 26.

Submitted from North Carolina, I think the case was processed at NBC with IOE case number.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We previously had been “ready to scheduled for interview” in Orlando some time in mid February so had been sitting at just over 250 days of waiting. I recently checked online and they had updated our case to being “ready to schedule for interview” as of October 16th putting us now to just 16 days of waiting. 

has this happened to anyone else? 

6 hours ago, Heather and Zoe said:

We previously had been “ready to scheduled for interview” in Orlando some time in mid February so had been sitting at just over 250 days of waiting. I recently checked online and they had updated our case to being “ready to schedule for interview” as of October 16th putting us now to just 16 days of waiting. 

has this happened to anyone else? 

Probably a reset glitch. They've been having issues with their online systems recently. I wouldn't worry about it.

Timeline

Got the renewed EAD card and AOS Interview letter on the today!

The renewed EAD has the old EAD expiration + 1 year validity.
And interview is scheduled for Dec 1st (Charlotte - NC filer).

Btw, the USCIS online tracking is out of action, they have an alert on their website. I didn't get update on the AOS case, was really pleasantly surprised to find the letter in mailbox.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Los Angeles November 2019 AOS filer here.

Mailed my EAD renewal application on 4 Sep and received the new card on 31 Oct. (with validity till end of Feb 2022 now, exactly one more year based on current EAD) this process is much more faster than expected. The EAD renewal case number is started with IOE even I did physically mail, but i guess it does not matter and the good thing for IOE is you can have approval letter online from MyUSCIS account.

however my interview have no progress, was scheduled on 13 Apr but been cancelled due to COVID, now the status is always “interview cancelled and notice ordered”... called USCIS but saying it is still within normal processing time.

anyway since the EAD renewal approved, not too worried about the GC now as can continue working.

Edited by Micoinsg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NYC November 2019 filer.

I was waiting for my interview to be scheduled from January 2020. I got an update on the website saying my interview was schedule on October 30th. Waiting for my interview letter in the mail now.

FO: Manhattan, NYC

11/06/2019: Priority Date
12/04/2019: Bio
01/2X/2020: "Ready Schedule Interview"
02/13/2020: EAD/AP combo card approved

Interview Date: pending

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Our interview was last Thursday 11/12 at 9:45 we got there :15 min, there were instructions not to get too early otherwise they wouldn't let people in due to the Covid-19 social distancing. Waited almost 2 hours but interview took around :20. All the lady did was to confirm dates and that was it, she said we should get the Card in 2 weeks more or less. Will keep everyone posted, good luck to everyone as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am going to send my EAD renewal shortly. I was wondering if I have to pay the filing fees and biometrics or just filing fees (knowing I already done biometrics last year)?

Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, Candide08 said:

Hi everyone,

I am going to send my EAD renewal shortly. I was wondering if I have to pay the filing fees and biometrics or just filing fees (knowing I already done biometrics last year)?

Thanks 

Won’t need pay any fee if I-485 is currently pending

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/3/2020 at 12:32 AM, Micoinsg said:

Los Angeles November 2019 AOS filer here.

Mailed my EAD renewal application on 4 Sep and received the new card on 31 Oct. (with validity till end of Feb 2022 now, exactly one more year based on current EAD) this process is much more faster than expected. The EAD renewal case number is started with IOE even I did physically mail, but i guess it does not matter and the good thing for IOE is you can have approval letter online from MyUSCIS account.

however my interview have no progress, was scheduled on 13 Apr but been cancelled due to COVID, now the status is always “interview cancelled and notice ordered”... called USCIS but saying it is still within normal processing time.

anyway since the EAD renewal approved, not too worried about the GC now as can continue working.

Hi! what were the requirements and steps for EAD renewal? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.