dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Abcd1234 said:

So the letter from employer doesn't need to mention hourly wage right? Dont know why my lawyer asked me it should mention

Ours says husbands name, position, employed full time since xxxx with annual income xxxx obviously with company letter head and signed by employer.. 

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 11/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, impatienttt said:

Waiting too, submitted on 10/05. Hope to hear something this week. 

Ok. I initially submitted it on September 10 than they send a notification that I had to resubmit the same thing again, so I did on October 22 and haven’t heard anything since. Just tired already. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Does anybody know how long is a police certificate valid in Turkey? My husband got his in March of this year, already submitted to NVC but we are still waiting for DQ. Should he get another one. It’s already been passed 6 months since last one. Is it 6 months or a year validation?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gojo said:

Does anybody know how long is a police certificate valid in Turkey? My husband got his in March of this year, already submitted to NVC but we are still waiting for DQ. Should he get another one. It’s already been passed 6 months since last one. Is it 6 months or a year validation?  

Well according to the civil documents step on the travel.state.gov site for the steps it says it's valid for a year. Wish I had requested mine earlier because it's literally the only thing I'm waiting on to complete my uploads lol.

Screenshot_20191112-065836__01.jpg

Edited by Bking

On 11/10/2019 at 1:17 AM, Yasroma16 said:

Hi everyone,

I have a question, I made the Aos and the  IV application fees (435$) at the CEAC webstite 12 days ago and the payment was deducted right the way from my account but it still shows at the CEAC website that it’s IN PROCESS.

how long  would it take to clear up so I can finish up the process

thank u

Have you heard anything regarding this? I am in the same boat. AOS fee cleared in 2 days. IV fee is stuck in process for almost 2 weeks now. It's insane how bad their system is.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, california1101201 said:

Have you heard anything regarding this? I am in the same boat. AOS fee cleared in 2 days. IV fee is stuck in process for almost 2 weeks now. It's insane how bad their system is.

Nothing new 

still something, both still in process for me 

Timeline

Good morning Mini Update:

I paid my fees (AOS &  IV Application) on Friday (November 8th) and the funds were withdrawn this morning. Super excited right now 🤩 🥳 😊

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

1 hour ago, Bking said:

Well according to the civil documents step on the travel.state.gov site for the steps it says it's valid for a year. Wish I had requested mine earlier because it's literally the only thing I'm waiting on to complete my uploads lol.

Screenshot_20191112-065836__01.jpg

I think police certificate is only for interwium ? Or also upload ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Frank77777 said:

I think police certificate is only for interwium ? Or also upload ?

No they're required as one of the civil documents for you to upload for nvc to review 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Frank77777 said:

Even if i am from europe ? Still need upload ? 

I am from Europe ( France ) and I had to upload the police certificate.

i don’t know which country you are coming from but in France we can have it within 15 mn online .

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I am from Europe ( France ) and I had to upload the police certificate.

i don’t know which country you are coming from but in France we can have it within 15 mn online .

Wow I wish this was my case. I had to go to an office to request mine and won't get it until next week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.