dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nyhearts said:

Same here. I’m so exhausted. A few more months and we’ll be done. 

It's been such a long wait in all.

I feel like I've aged through this process...:lol:

When we started, my beard was grey by just two strands.

But now I'm counting up to ten strands...🤣

That's old man!

3 hours ago, Lily29 said:

Just received ILs for IR1/IR2 Lagos Embassy 

IR2 Cc :August 30th 

IR1 cc:sept 18th 

IR2 IL: November 4th

Sent Expedite request on the 16th of October 

Received IL for IR1 today for same date.

Congratulations Lily!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maym said:

You're next inshallah 🙏🙏

Inshallah.  I hope your IL comes soon also.  I’m praying for everyone.  It is not an easy fast process.  Inshallah our journey to be with our spouses will be soon over.  We’ll all appreciate each other even more and our marriages will be stronger.

1 hour ago, Maym said:

Whooohooo!! So happy for you and I'll keep praying for the rest of us 😊😊

Thank you! I hope you get yours soon. I didn’t expect anything this month because the way Egypt works but I hope they are done with backlog and can process in a timely fashion. 

10 hours ago, Riadhora said:

Hello, Just checking with you. Have you heard or seen anyone receiving IL for August? May be you can ask those girls who received IL from July DQ?  I still have not received anything yet

Have a feeling August people will go to November. They usually schedule between 14th to 16th for Dhaka Embassy I think. Have not heard anything here

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lily29 said:

Just received ILs for IR1/IR2 Lagos Embassy 

IR2 Cc :August 30th 

IR1 cc:sept 18th 

IR2 IL: November 4th

Sent Expedite request on the 16th of October 

Received IL for IR1 today for same date.

Congrats Lily!!!!! I too got an IL for my mom this morning. Interestingly, she has the same date as my dad 11/21/19 in Lagos. I guess the call I made yesterday to NVC got the ball rolling with it.

It's looking good for Lagos I believe.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ammy said:

@Parcaran Or anyone from Mum, Anything after those May cc ILs?

None yet. Still waiting for the flood. Anticipating by the 22nd more ILs. 

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 10/10/2019 at 10:34 PM, naz94 said:

Ohh I’m so sorry to hear. That really sucks. InshaAllah everything will be better from now on. 

I got an update a little while ago about another girl who got an IL also. Her CC is July 31st for November 27th Interview. So your not too far away from an IL. Best of luck and keep me posted!

Do you know her service center? Is it Potomac?

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
12 hours ago, Riadhora said:

Hello, Just checking with you. Have you heard or seen anyone receiving IL for August? May be you can ask those girls who received IL from July DQ?  I still have not received anything yet

Hi @Riadhora, what's your service center?

27 minutes ago, rahu01 said:

27 minutes ago, rahu01 said:

Texas. It is in my profile timeline. You can check users profile timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.