dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MrsEze said:

Hi Lily, you saw that guy that got his IL for Lagos yesterday right? Does that mean that all IL have been dispersed for this round?  Or do they send them out in scatters bit by bit? 

We got yesterday too but just for my minor son.When my hubby spoke to nvc concerning my own appointment date ,the lady he spoke with confirmed that more ILs will still come.That they don’t fix the dates manually that they a machine that picks and fix the dates randomly.

When did u get case complete??

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Lily29 said:

If you are not able to get through to them ,just send an expedite request,telling them about it and requesting for them to be scheduled together.

We have  same issue,my hubby filed for our kids and I,IR1 n IR2,we got interview date for IR2 .We we’re asked to write an expedite request so as we can all be given same date.

Thanks for your response Lily. I did not get a case complete email. I got a DQ email for both of them on 09/09/19. Do you have a template of the expedite request or sample that you could share with me?

Edited by naijaboi
more information

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lily29 said:

We got yesterday too but just for my minor son.When my hubby spoke to nvc concerning my own appointment date ,the lady he spoke with confirmed that more ILs will still come.That they don’t fix the dates manually that they a machine that picks and fix the dates randomly.

Aww well congrats to you. I just got my case completed yesterday 😭. Do you think I could be joining this set for IL?? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ogbeni Agba said:

Did you petition for them separately? If not then try to get in touch with nvc,it might just be a mix up 

All the best

Hi Ogbeni,

Thanks for your response. I petitioned for them together. I-130s submitted individually for both of them on the same day, all fees paid to NVC on the same day, submitted the same doc for D260 on the same day for both.

I mean everything was done on the same day (like 5 mins apart) for both parents.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, naijaboi said:

Thanks for your response Lily. I did not get a case complete email. I got a DQ email for both of them on 09/09/19. Do you have a template of the expedite request or sample that you could share with me?

DQ=CC...same meaning 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, naijaboi said:

Hi Ogbeni,

Thanks for your response. I petitioned for them together. I-130s submitted individually for both of them on the same day, all fees paid to NVC on the same day, submitted the same doc for D260 on the same day for both.

I mean everything was done on the same day (like 5 mins apart) for both parents.

It's better you forward a call to get things right 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Lily29 said:

Just yesterday 😭😭

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lily29 said:

Thank you

Anything is possible ,last month they cleared July and August.I saw someone on VJ with sept 3rd and he/she got October date.All the best.

You’re right. Anything is possible! Thank you and good luck to you guys too ❤️

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ogbeni Agba said:

Hopefully You might get an IL before the end of this month...

Best of luck 

It also depends on the category of Visa filled for you....IR1 or CR1 Visa filled by a us citizen is unlimited throughout the year while F2A Visa filled by a green card holder or LPR is Limited each year...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.