dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, MrsEze said:

Does this mean two batches of ILs were sent out for Mumbai this month? 

October 15 cleared out rest of May (About two weeks of CC dates) and today clear out 3 weeks of July CC. 
they’ve been sending ILs twice per month since August

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jazzy88 said:

Well some really good news to wake up to -- an email from the Nvc confirming my interview date.

CC- 2nd October

IL- 24th October

Interview- scheduled for 22nd November.

For the London UK embassy.

OP- please feel free to update the spreadsheet. Hoping more of you get you Interview dates before the month is up!

Wow, so quickly for you! Congratulations !!🎉 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Claire HD said:

Hey! My husband just got an interview scheduled at the Paris embassy for November 6. The website says he can go and get his passport and visa himself after the interview when it's ready (instead of having sent). Has anyone done this before? If so, about how long after the interview is the passport ready? Thanks! 

OMG, so happy for your husband! Mine is from France also, DQ on 10/1 but no IL yet😪

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
7 hours ago, CocoAndBrian said:

Our CR1 interview is coming up on Nov 5 in Dublin.  I've booked flights for my wife and I to the US on Nov 21 assuming all goes well.  Was that a bad idea?  I am not worried about being denied, and the price of the flight was too good to pass up, but I am slightly concerned the paperwork won't be returned in time.  Surely 16 days is enough time?

Mine is at 29 October in Brussels and my flight to the US is already booked as well. Funny enough I am also flying out on 21 November. 😄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

I have a major update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the Interview Letter today October 24th.

The Embassy needs me November 20th.

Case Complete October 9th.

Never thought this day will come so soon.

But we're all thankful and looking forward to get this whole process over with once and for all.

To the rest of the family, don't lose the energy! YOUR case will be sorted out soon.

Congrats 🎊. That’s amazing 👏🏾.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 10/18/2019 at 12:25 PM, Nyhearts said:

Maybe on the bright side

Lone wolf = shorter wait time for IL, right ? 

wishing you all the best. 🙂

Your "prophesy" came to pass.✔️

🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

But we're all thankful and looking forward to get this whole process over with once and for all.

To the rest of the family, don't lose the energy! YOUR case will be sorted out soon.

This is so awesome!! Congratulations and the best wishes!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS Processing

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Kingston

Marriage: 2019/02/14

I-130 sent: 2019/02/28

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/01

I-130 Approval: 2019/08/21

NVC Processing

Case sent to NVC: 2019/09/11

Case receive NVC: 2019/09/18

Case # receive NVC: 2019/10/01

Pay AOS/IV Fees: 2019/10/01

Send AOS/IV Documents: 2019/10/05

Timeline

Congrats and best wishes ahead 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations twin...so happy for you. The wait is almost over. Time to celebrate 🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Finally was able to schedule my husband interview at the embassy in Ghana!!!! December 17 before he went & paid fees again 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

Thanks to all who helped us👌😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.