dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Parcaran said:

Half of May (15-31) is waiting for IL, June is scheduled for interviews, July is waiting for IL. This evening a couple of May people (IR1, IR5) that have received ILs. We are expecting them to be cleared out on Thursday morning. Hopefully with some of July. Next round expected would the 17th or so

I'm really hoping for an October Interview letter. Please let us know if more ILs are received and upto which date they've covered so far. I hope they do cover July. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ammy said:

I'm really hoping for an October Interview letter. Please let us know if more ILs are received and upto which date they've covered so far. I hope they do cover July. 

For sure. Hopeful we’ll see more on Thursday for rest of May (maybe July as well)

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 8:19 PM, CarlosSeoanes said:

UPDATE: My husband and I (together with our dog) entered the US this past Friday September 27th.

Our flight arrived in Miami at 4am and during that time immigration was empty! It only took us 20 min for the immigration officer to  process my husband immigrant visa (IR1) as his package was all electronically.

We had a productive first weekend together in the US! Bought a car, got both a cell phone line, etc. Now looking for our permanent location where we want to live! (Our employer gave us 2 months of temporary housing here in Miami).

Attaching a pic of my dog and I during our flight to Miami!

Wishing everyone the best of luck! 

0BA3D7A6-0E66-42AB-A8F6-04FD28412463.jpeg

Please how did you get your dog to travel with u I wantu travel with mine 

59 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

I forgot to say here! We got approved!

my experience (if should be shared elsewhere, let me know)

We got there 30 minutes early. We got in line outside (15 min). Once we got into the area, we were put in line and about 6-7 clerks were going around checking people’s documents, making sure everyone was good. We sat down in the waiting area for about 1.25 hours before my husband was called to the window. I didn’t go up. He was asked questions: who’s calling you, what is your mom’s surname before marriage, how long we’ve been married, and which language preferred for interview. He then checked his original and copies again, he opened the medical report and took both his passport and medical report. We sat down again for another hour. When he was called for the actual interview portion, I went with him. She asked him: who is calling, when we met, how we met.
She asked me: what i do for work. Then she asked me to take a seat. 
She asked him: 
When did we meet 
Tell me about her last visit 
How many times did she visit you?
Then she asked random questions on photos what u were doing thr 
Then she asked him about his job profile and why was he in Jamaica (where we got married)
Do you talk to her mother?
What does her brother do for a living?——
Nothing about financial docs, health insurance.

The earlier you get there, the faster it goes. Early people were done in about an hour. The wait isn’t bad if you like people watching 😆
There were 16 windows. The first 9 were documentation only and 10-16 were interviews. There was another side that had 40 windows (I assume it’s for nonimmigrant)

Awesome! Congratulations! So glad it's finally over for you! 

1 hour ago, Parcaran said:

For sure. Hopeful we’ll see more on Thursday for rest of May (maybe July as well)

Bothering you a bit more, you said a couple of them received IL in october? Do you know how many by any chance?  Also, until what cc date in May? Sorry, I am rooting so much for July this month!! Oh, the anxiety ! :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Ammy said:

Bothering you a bit more, you said a couple of them received IL in october? Do you know how many by any chance?  Also, until what cc date in May? Sorry, I am rooting so much for July this month!! Oh, the anxiety ! :(

There were about 3-5 people with later IL dates (May 28-31) who received IL yesterday afternoon around 4pm ET. They seem to be sending it backwards. Worst case they finish out May tomorrow and all/most of July will be on the 17th. Similar to last month (sept 12, Sept 20)

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

26 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

There were about 3-5 people with later IL dates (May 28-31) who received IL yesterday afternoon around 4pm ET. They seem to be sending it backwards. Worst case they finish out May tomorrow and all/most of July will be on the 17th. Similar to last month (sept 12, Sept 20)

Thank you! Come on NVC! Send me that IL this month 🤞

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Veesia said:

We got him approved as an emotional support dog 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, Parcaran said:

I forgot to say here! We got approved!

my experience (if should be shared elsewhere, let me know)

We got there 30 minutes early. We got in line outside (15 min). Once we got into the area, we were put in line and about 6-7 clerks were going around checking people’s documents, making sure everyone was good. We sat down in the waiting area for about 1.25 hours before my husband was called to the window. I didn’t go up. He was asked questions: who’s calling you, what is your mom’s surname before marriage, how long we’ve been married, and which language preferred for interview. He then checked his original and copies again, he opened the medical report and took both his passport and medical report. We sat down again for another hour. When he was called for the actual interview portion, I went with him. She asked him: who is calling, when we met, how we met.
She asked me: what i do for work. Then she asked me to take a seat. 
She asked him: 
When did we meet 
Tell me about her last visit 
How many times did she visit you?
Then she asked random questions on photos what u were doing thr 
Then she asked him about his job profile and why was he in Jamaica (where we got married)
Do you talk to her mother?
What does her brother do for a living?——
Nothing about financial docs, health insurance.

The earlier you get there, the faster it goes. Early people were done in about an hour. The wait isn’t bad if you like people watching 😆
There were 16 windows. The first 9 were documentation only and 10-16 were interviews. There was another side that had 40 windows (I assume it’s for nonimmigrant)

Congrats! 💃 

That was a lot of questions, but I'm glad you're finally done!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
9 hours ago, Veesia said:

Received DQ email hours ago.

So I am wondering how long it took before you got your IL

And do you happen to know how long it takes for CR-1 IL?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Andy & Val said:

Received DQ email hours ago.

So I am wondering how long it took before you got your IL

And do you happen to know how long it takes for CR-1 IL?

Wow congrats congrats that’s very gd news my case was one strange one lol I waited for 8 months to get il I’m f2a by the way but CR-1 takes like two to three months then u get IL but it can’t take more than 3... there was a time I had given up waiting for il lol 😂 I waited 8 freaking months worst time of my life 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Veesia said:

Wow congrats congrats that’s very gd news my case was one strange one lol I waited for 8 months to get il I’m f2a by the way but CR-1 takes like two to three months then u get IL but it can’t take more than 3... there was a time I had given up waiting for il lol 😂 I waited 8 freaking months worst time of my life 

That was quite a long wait.

Thankfully it's all over now.

I'm hoping for the best case scenario (around December interview date)

Please send good vibes my way...Lol

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

That was quite a long wait.

Thankfully it's all over now.

I'm hoping for the best case scenario (around December interview date)

Please send good vibes my way...Lol

Lol hahahahaha don’t worry it’ll come no matter when it’ll come... Just that the number of cases in the embassy there are too many due to the crisis but all cases are different and it’ll come just be patient and pray too...  I’m wishing u the best 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.