BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bee91 said:

1 hour ago, Bee91 said:

I understand what you mean. Originally my account said "In Process October 2" now it says "In Process October 15th". Even if that just means it moved desks, like you mentioned, it's kind of peace of mind to know they seem to actively be working on it. It's hard to be patient so even a slight date change seems nice to me.

1 hour ago, Bee91 said:

Exactly! I haven’t seen anything since the September 17 update but it made me feel better knowing that they did something to my account. Was probably just scanning the 25 pages that show up with my file but still. It’s the little thing when you know you might be waiting a year for the process to be complete.

Edited by Jessandmargarito
Mistake

1 hour ago, 3naD said:

Hi! We have a similar timeline, but we got Nebraska 🙁.

I-130 PD - Aug 26, 2019

I-130 NOA1 - Sep 11, 2019

We saw a Sept 16 update on the uscis account, and thereafter a Sept 17 update. That’s the latest. 

Yes. We definitely have similar timelines. I’ve heard of some approvals from Nebraska in well under 12 months so maybe IOE will speed things up a bit for you. I hope that is the case for Texas too. 

Just now, Jessandmargarito said:

Yes. We definitely have similar timelines. I’ve heard of some approvals from Nebraska in well under 12 months so maybe IOE will speed things up a bit for you. I hope that is the case for Texas too. 

I hope so too! We’re trying our luck with the I-129F route—we just got the NOA1 today. I figured there’s nothing to lose. 

You’re in a better position though bec you got Texas! Best of luck! 🤞🏻😊

35 minutes ago, 3naD said:

We’re trying our luck with the I-129F route—we just got the NOA1 today. I figured there’s nothing to lose. 

Same here.  Also similar time lines by a couple weeks at least.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
On 10/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, Justxxxx said:

I got NA1 with IOE our case is in Potomac Pd  September 23

AAAAHHH!! You’re beyond lucky, ours was sent to Nebraska. Congrats.

Married: July 17, 2019  :wub:

I-130 mailed: October 11, 2019 

I-130 received: October 14, 2019 

I-130 NOA1: October 18, 2019 - NEBRASKA 

I-130 NOA2: April 28th, 2020 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, thisisgr8 said:

AAAAHHH!! You’re beyond lucky, ours was sent to Nebraska. Congrats.

Sometimes Nebraska comes out fast.  Good luck!!

On 10/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, Hassan19 said:

Hello all,

I filled my i130 on September as well, I’ve seen on other threads if you file 129f, it helps. Anyone seen that?

Please excuse me if this is a stupid question but why do some people file an I-129F? This is for a fiance so in order to file and I-130 you'd have to married already and therefor you can't file for a fiance anymore. What am I missing?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, WilliamSmith said:

Please excuse me if this is a stupid question but why do some people file an I-129F? This is for a fiance so in order to file and I-130 you'd have to married already and therefor you can't file for a fiance anymore. What am I missing?

You are right..Filing I 129f while you are already legally married may complicate your case

1 hour ago, WilliamSmith said:

K1 is for fiancés. K3 is for spouses. It uses the same I-129f form for both. If you have Nebraska as your Center it’s worth looking into filing it. Texas or Potomac it’s not necessary. There’s lots of threads on it for anyone who is interested. 

2 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

K1 is for fiancés. K3 is for spouses. It uses the same I-129f form for both. If you have Nebraska as your Center it’s worth looking into filing it. Texas or Potomac it’s not necessary. There’s lots of threads on it for anyone who is interested. 

Thanks for the clarification. I just had a look, the K3 is a temporary visa so I guess that is why our immigration attorney didn't go with that route and I need to be able to work as soon as I arrive in the US. Our application was sent to Texas so all is well then.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, WilliamSmith said:

no. 129F is for fiancé and spouse as well. The one for fiancé is called k1 and for spouse is k3. They suppose put 129f in place for people who want to bring their spouse here while they going through the process, but in most cases 129f take pretty much as long as i130, so there is really no need to do it, but I’ve see in some threads if you are in Nebraska, and you do the 129f it helps you speed the process, not sure how true that is tho.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone. I sent my application on September the 5th. I already got my NOA1 and i created the account ghey asked me for.. But i just realized that i made a mistake on my form (the petitioner).. What should I do now?? am really freaking out right now 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.