BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, maryame152 said:

Hello everyone. I sent my application on September the 5th. I already got my NOA1 and i created the account ghey asked me for.. But i just realized that i made a mistake on my form (the petitioner).. What should I do now?? am really freaking out right now 

Hi! What mistake are you referring to? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, 3naD said:

Hi! What mistake are you referring to? 

The section that says.. Class of admission (i should write DV lottery visa) instead i wrote economic which has nothing to do with the question.. Also date of admission (i should write 2017) instead i wrote 2018.. I don't know what got into me to make those mistakes.. 

10 hours ago, maryame152 said:

The section that says.. Class of admission (i should write DV lottery visa) instead i wrote economic which has nothing to do with the question.. Also date of admission (i should write 2017) instead i wrote 2018.. I don't know what got into me to make those mistakes.. 

there’s a chance you’ll receive an RFE from the USCIS. You can make the correction/explain the mistake when you respond. 

Sending out the I-129F today. Figure it can't hurt to send off since we got Nebraska. Really hoping it speeds it up.

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

• 3 weeks later...

No updates for anyone yet? 

Still waiting on the NOA1 from the I-129F. Last time, they didn't send an email, just 2 weeks later I received the paper in the mail. Hoping its the same this time and it will be here any day now. 

On 9/2/2019 at 1:43 AM, BST said:

Hi everyone, I have a question on the I-130 form. The part where it says ''Provide the address in the United States where the beneficiary intends to live''. My husband (Beneficiary) never been in USA before. I am a student and I never own a house/Unit on my own name. I always lived in a rented private rooms. For that reason, I am little confused about what address to put in that part. Can someone please help me with that. Thank you so much!

You don't need to specify where are you going to stay. You can put unknown or N/A then explain in the appendix.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Bee91 said:

I understand what you mean. Originally my account said "In Process October 2" now it says "In Process October 15th". Even if that just means it moved desks, like you mentioned, it's kind of peace of mind to know they seem to actively be working on it. It's hard to be patient so even a slight date change seems nice to me.

same here, I thought they looked into my case... but apparently just move desks... 

On 11/12/2019 at 10:48 AM, Bee91 said:

No updates for anyone yet?

Nope, going to be a while I think before there's any action for us.  Especially us being at Nebraska!   (We have similar PD's, I am toying with the idea of 129f as well...)

3 hours ago, cbro said:

Nope, going to be a while I think before there's any action for us.  Especially us being at Nebraska!   (We have similar PD's, I am toying with the idea of 129f as well...)

When I looked into it, I figured it couldn't hurt to send it in. Looking at what it was, I already had copies of everything I needed from preparing the I-130. Just had to copy my passport and the NOA to include. I did debate it for awhile but as soon as I found out you didn't have to repay the fee, I told my husband, let's do it. 

We live together in South Korea, so we aren't like others and are hoping it rushes so we can be together (very fortunate). But my work contract finished end of February next year and my visa will only last a few months after that. I can live here easily and not work or try to apply for a spousal visa here so I can work, but it's hard to make future plans when you have no clue when it might be approved! It's quite frustrating that I've read before the USCIS office closed down here in Seoul in August, the whole process for people from start to finish took about 2 to 4 months. And we got Nebraska!! 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Supernovan said:

Yes, I did.  It says online that those three letters stand for different NVC but I didn't submit it online for sure..

Oh ok. I also got an IOE receipt number and I submitted a paper application as well. I read that everyone has been getting IOE receipt numbers lately. I hope this somehow shortens the processing times by atleast a little. 

1 hour ago, Shemuz said:

Oh ok. I also got an IOE receipt number and I submitted a paper application as well. I read that everyone has been getting IOE receipt numbers lately. I hope this somehow shortens the processing times by atleast a little. 

I hope so... Later they will send you another one which has online access number that asks you to register for USCIS account, it also has the service center on the bottom. Mine is Nebraska which I heard is slow... So... Finger crossed... 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Supernovan said:

I hope so... Later they will send you another one which has online access number that asks you to register for USCIS account, it also has the service center on the bottom. Mine is Nebraska which I heard is slow... So... Finger crossed... 

Yeah, I got that too and registered my account. I heard Nebraska is slow too, but hopefully they pick up the pace and start processing quicker. My case went to Texas. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.