BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Anmol Yash said:

Got our NOA1 from Texas Service Center :)

Looks like we have the same PD ---  Did you get something snail mail or email or just on the egov.uscis site?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, cbro said:

Looks like we have the same PD ---  Did you get something snail mail or email or just on the egov.uscis site?

We first got a text with the IOE# and then snail mail from TSC yesterday. PD 09/27, NOA1 10/02

Timeline

Hi All,

I filed I-130 and I-485 together for my wife. 

Packet sent on 10/3 

PD on 10/4 (USPS priority mail express)

waiting for IOE# (Text,email and mail)

POE - 26th JAN 2014(DFW)

Applied for SSN on 14 th FEB and recieved on 27th FEB 2014

27th FEB ELIS status optimised

4th MARCH production of new card began

7th MARCH card produced and mailed through usps priority mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 9/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, MA&AR said:

September filer too !

received September 13, 2019

received text message with IOE receipt number on the 18th

waiting for NOA1

What is PD ?

Hi what is NOA1 please?

Timeline

The first notice of action(NOA1) arrives in the mail about 2 weeks after you submit the petition. If you’ve also submitted form G-1145, you’ll probably receive an email or text message as soon as the petition is accepted by USCIS. If you didn’t include G-1145 then you’ll likely be waiting for the notice in the mail.

POE - 26th JAN 2014(DFW)

Applied for SSN on 14 th FEB and recieved on 27th FEB 2014

27th FEB ELIS status optimised

4th MARCH production of new card began

7th MARCH card produced and mailed through usps priority mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Filed on the 30th of September. Got my receipt earlier this week with an IOE receipt # which has got me and my wife for a loop. We've read that this might speed things up a bit but if it takes the usual time of a year and a half to conclude all the proceedings then we'll be fine. 

27 minutes ago, RitchieLuna said:

Filed on the 30th of September. Got my receipt earlier this week with an IOE receipt # which has got me and my wife for a loop. We've read that this might speed things up a bit but if it takes the usual time of a year and a half to conclude all the proceedings then we'll be fine. 

Hard to say now, the initial batch seemed to get things sped up a bit as it was in a bit of a pilot mode.  I think now everyone is getting them and i doubt it'll make anything faster (don't get your hopes up).  Processing time is really just a couple ours, most of the time here our cases are just sitting in queue waiting for "processing".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Hi, can someone please explain what is meant by IOE number? I will be filing tomorrow!! Married in July 2019.

Married: July 17, 2019  :wub:

I-130 mailed: October 11, 2019 

I-130 received: October 14, 2019 

I-130 NOA1: October 18, 2019 - NEBRASKA 

I-130 NOA2: April 28th, 2020 

Hi! I am a September filer and submitted September 6th and it's been processing since September 15th. I guess I'm supposed to be waiting for NOA? What is that exactly though, does anyone know what happens after you submit the i-130 packet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, bseddiqi1 said:

Hi! I am a September filer and submitted September 6th and it's been processing since September 15th. I guess I'm supposed to be waiting for NOA? What is that exactly though, does anyone know what happens after you submit the i-130 packet.

The entire process is explained here step by step:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/petition/submit-a-petition.html

12 hours ago, cbro said:

Hard to say now, the initial batch seemed to get things sped up a bit as it was in a bit of a pilot mode.  I think now everyone is getting them and i doubt it'll make anything faster (don't get your hopes up).  Processing time is really just a couple ours, most of the time here our cases are just sitting in queue waiting for "processing".

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up but just got a little excited since at least we're under the new filing system. Thanks for the info!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.