42 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I hope no RFE for you 🤞🙏🍀

keep your mind positive my friend it’s gonna be ok 

Thank you friend! ☘️🙏🏼🤞🏼 I'm positive.. the positive we are.. it'll happen

Your case number it'll come soon ☘️🙏🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

Make sure you also have your email address set up under CEAC so you can receive the emails from as well. That way you know the status of your case and don't have to rely on the lawyer.

Good idea!  I'm going to login and check it

Ugh. Only 7 days of movement for document review

Current case review time: As of 30-SEP-2019, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 16-AUG-2019.

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

53 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Ugh. Only 7 days of movement for document review

Current case review time: As of 30-SEP-2019, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 16-AUG-2019.

Are these timeframes pretty accurate?? I’ve seen cases complete so much faster than this.  I hope it’s not right cause I submitted on 9/18, that would mean I have a while. Ugh! 😢 1 year waiting for petition to be approved and then this...thank god for my patience. 

Just now, inneedofmyhb said:

Are these timeframes pretty accurate?? I’ve seen cases complete so much faster than this.  I hope it’s not right cause I submitted on 9/18, that would mean I have a while. Ugh! 😢 1 year waiting for petition to be approved and then this...thank god for my patience. 

I haven't seen anyone with anything quickly. If it happens it's great, but dang. The reason why it slows down its more likely because people mess up and they get a request to fix. Such as not scanning properly missing edges, barcodes, or scanning their passport sideways. scanning different types of documents together as one pdf. So now you had someone look at that sit there type out a response. Then it gets back into queue whenever the person fixes it, so now the 2nd time around someone else has to look at it again. Maybe not as long as the one before but re-work nonetheless. 

idk. I had hoped to have my wife here before the 15th for our 1st anniversary together, but it doesn't look like it. At least thanksgiving, xmas and new year it will happen.

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

11 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I don't think it is accurate I submitted on 18/9 too and got case complete 2 days ago it only took us 10 days so just keep hoping for the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys, did anyone use a joint sponsor for I-864? I have a question, Do both the sponsor and the joint sponsor have to fill the i-864? Exactly the same form? And secondly, how do we indicate on i-864 that we are using a joint sponsor? 

Another question, my wife just started her new job, like few months back. The new job is her first job and she never filed taxes before that as she was student.  So she doesnot have tax transcripts. How do we indicate that on i-864?  Can we include her job letter and pay stubs in with the i-864 and also do a joint sponsor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Thank you friend! ☘️🙏🏼🤞🏼 I'm positive.. the positive we are.. it'll happen

Your case number it'll come soon ☘️🙏🏼

That’s good to “hear” friend ! 🙏🍀🤞

i hope To receive it before the 14th 

2 minutes ago, D+T said:

Paid both NVC FEES Sep. 20th. So far no answer... Somebody else waiting for NVC fees to process?

I am still waiting too. I paid the fees September 21. And It is still showing in Process.  - i called the NVC and all they say is that we need to wait because it can take a week or longer. So fustrating!!

27 minutes ago, Sam! said:

I got DQ today 9/30, thank God .. original submission was 8/29.. 🙂

Wow lucky you!! Congratulations! Still waiting for our DQ, 8/27 submission 🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Bray said:

I am still waiting too. I paid the fees September 21. And It is still showing in Process.  - i called the NVC and all they say is that we need to wait because it can take a week or longer. So fustrating!!

When did you called about this? Yes, 7 days is totally normal.

1 minute ago, D+T said:

When did you called about this? Yes, 7 days is totally normal.

I called last Friday around 10pm. I am trying to call again today but probably I won't be able to speak to them until later on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.