TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 9/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, TheChheavFamily said:

My online status was finally updated to sent to Dept of State yesterday 9/9, 22 days after approval. Totally skipped the “you’re approved” hahaha! The stress of all of this gives me the giggles, if you don’t laugh you’ll cry, right? ;) 

Bye Bye Nebraska!!!! 

HAHAHHAHAH congrats, I was wondering about you, that's very good news

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, TheChheavFamily said:

There is nothing to be worried about, most people wait about a year, but there are plenty that wait more than that. Mine was 369 days for approval from Nebraska. 

Mine is 344 days today

Timeline
13 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

mine is 380 days today =/

Omg! This is so bad.this long process is affecting marriages. Have not seen my wife for the past 10months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Petercrews said:

Omg! This is so bad.this long process is affecting marriages. Have not seen my wife for the past 10months

yeah, I was going crazy, but my husband got to brasil last friday and he is going to stay for 1,5months, we're hoping to get some good news while he's here.

10 months is a lot, I hope your case gets approved soon, the longest I've been without seeing my hubby was 6,5months and it was already really hard

Edited by jademcculloch

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Lora27 said:

Very bad, didn’t see my husband 14 months, and   364 days since I filed I-30.

Did you check the USCIS website with your LIN number?

Praises to God Almighty. This just happened as I was walking home.

Service Center: Nebraska 

I-130 NOA1 Jan 4, 2019

I-129F Aug 19, 2019

I-130 APPROVED September 12,2019

I-129F still pending still showing recieved. 

WOW I am lost for words. God is good all the time. No expedite, nothing out of the normal. Filing for that K3 Visa really works. 3 1/2 weeks after filing my I-130 was approved.

20190912_233043.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mr. Bama said:

Praises to God Almighty. This just happened as I was walking home.

Service Center: Nebraska 

I-130 NOA1 Jan 4, 2019

I-129F Aug 19, 2019

I-130 APPROVED September 12,2019

I-129F still pending still showing recieved. 

WOW I am lost for words. God is good all the time. No expedite, nothing out of the normal. Filing for that K3 Visa really works. 3 1/2 weeks after filing my I-130 was approved.

20190912_233043.jpg

Congratulations!! Starting to think maybe we should try that too... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.