2,946 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

And let the AMEN; sound from HIS people again!!! As we proclaim and sing HIS praises! He alone paints the way side flowers, HE lights the evening skies..the winds and waves obey HIM, by HIM the birds are fed..much more to us HIS children..HE gives our daily bread!🙏😊

@Stillwinning!!!😊Amen my love, amen in Jesus name. I am really looking forward to celebrating your GC approval very soon. As you always rejoice with others, so will we all celebrate your good news which is already here in Jesus name, amen. We are one with God, every door of success MUST open to us. Let's continue to thank God in advance, praise and worship songs are very powerful 🙂

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ziongirl said:

Hey I just got the update card in production! Oooh my God am here crying thank you family!!!!

congratulations!!! so happy for you, pray for us, can you please shire your timeline again for us the newbies. thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊Amen my love, amen in Jesus name. I am really looking forward to celebrating your GC approval very soon. As you always rejoice with others, so will we all celebrate your good news which is already here in Jesus name, amen. We are one with God, every door of success MUST open to us. Let's continue to thank God in advance, praise and worship songs are very powerful 🙂

❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏Amen dear thank you so much for the support! Well appreciated!🙌

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ziongirl said:

@sandranj if I say thank you it might not be enough, all I can say is God bless you and order your steps everyday! God bless you and thank you so much for your sincere help. You have a calming way of making everyone understand the process. Thank you very much. @Gogetter18@Stillwinning!!!😊 @FridayGirl@69  and everyone on this forum I have not mentioned thank you for the family spirit you show each other. @Stillwinning!!!😊  looking forward to your interview soon. @Gogetter18 @aquila am looking forward to celebrating your approvals you all are in my prayers. Thank you vj family

Congratulations and my pleasure! 

@aquila even if you don’t see me here often my prayers are with you for prompt resolution in your case! 

@rayofhope and @Destiny prepaying hard for your answers to come soon!!!

Best to all!!’ Patience is key!

4 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

Hi family, so I was just done with my interview today, it went well, though I didn't have my divorce,  the IO asked if i was divorced i said no but i was in process, she asked if i was still working i said yes i was still working! And presented my job verification letter paysubs w2 and tax returns from IRS. So she realised that I had filled as married and filling jointly! She asked about that and I explained to her that the person doing my taxes had insisted to file that way because I was still married! She became not happy! She asked me the yes no questions, after that she left the desk with the file I guess to ask for clarification.  Then she cane back and asked me to sign on the folder and later told me that she was going to approve my case and I should expect my greencard within 8 -10 days in the mail.

Am praising God, and as a human still looking at the status which is not yet changed! So I will wait! Hoping for the best!

Congratulations 🙂 all the best for your future

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

Hey I just got the update card in production! Oooh my God am here crying thank you family!!!!

Congratulations Zion girl

Please share your time line moreover I read that when you applied for green card with your husband and you went for interview the officer put you in the second interview which is known as stroke interview but then later on you applied for VAWA and got approved I will be great ful if you please share your time line with all experiences it will help the other member to get motivated and soon every body will get approved by the grace of Almighty 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

This is my timeline

In 2016 my ex applied for me the i130 i485 i765

In 2017 june I applied i360

October 2018 i360 approved 

November 2018 applied i485 i765 i131

Jan 2019 transferred to local office

Feb 2019 Ead combo approved 

September 3 2019  interview scheduled 

Sep 18 2019 interview date and approved on the spot

Around 8 pm status changed to card production.

It's been joy to me and entire family

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

This is my timeline

In 2016 my ex applied for me the i130 i485 i765

In 2017 june I applied i360

October 2018 i360 approved 

November 2018 applied i485 i765 i131

Jan 2019 transferred to local office

Feb 2019 Ead combo approved 

September 3 2019  interview scheduled 

Sep 18 2019 interview date and approved on the spot

Around 8 pm status changed to card production.

It's been joy to me and entire family

I have read in your previous posts that you and your husband appear for interview but the io but you in the second interview which is stoke interview but later on you applied for VAWA and got approved if this is the case then you have a big achievement.

I hat is your local office 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

I have read in your previous posts that you and your husband appear for interview but the io but you in the second interview which is stoke interview but later on you applied for VAWA and got approved if this is the case then you have a big achievement.

I hat is your local office 

Yes the first interview we went in August 2016 with my ex, but had no answer until a year later after I applied for renewal of Ead I recieved the stoke, but by then I had started putting together VAWA documents.  So I appeared on interview alone and requested the IO to pit my case on hold but because I didn't have the the NOA from Vermont they denied it on the spot.

Edited by Ziongirl

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Yes the first interview we went in August 2016 with my ex, but had no answer until a year later after I applied for renewal of Ead I recieved the stoke, but by then I had started putting together VAWA documents.  So I appeared on interview alone and requested the IO to pit my case on hold but because I didn't have the the NOA from Vermont they denied it on the spot.

Congratulations you are a real strong person 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

Congratulations you are a real strong person 

Thank you, it has taken God and everyone on this platform to keep going on this journey. It took 2yrs and 3months for this. I pray for everyone here for s breakthrough 

Edited by Ziongirl

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Thank you, it has taken God and everyone on this platform to keep going on this journey. It took 2yrs and 3months for this. I pray for everyone here for s breakthrough 

What is your field office.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Lola_lalo said:

Hellooo, my lawyer told me they sent the I360 approval letter. can I apply for SSN with that?

on the other note my card was mailed a month ago but my attorney keep saying he doesn't get it and usually they sent to the petitioner. @sandranj help  

You can apply for SSN with the work permit .The petitioner receives the card but USCIS is messy and  several times I received the card instead the petitioner .

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

Hi family, so I was just done with my interview today, it went well, though I didn't have my divorce,  the IO asked if i was divorced i said no but i was in process, she asked if i was still working i said yes i was still working! And presented my job verification letter paysubs w2 and tax returns from IRS. So she realised that I had filled as married and filling jointly! She asked about that and I explained to her that the person doing my taxes had insisted to file that way because I was still married! She became not happy! She asked me the yes no questions, after that she left the desk with the file I guess to ask for clarification.  Then she cane back and asked me to sign on the folder and later told me that she was going to approve my case and I should expect my greencard within 8 -10 days in the mail.

Am praising God, and as a human still looking at the status which is not yet changed! So I will wait! Hoping for the best!

Congratulations my dear.Praise the Lord.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.