2,946 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Strife said:

Hi fam!

Does USCIS require certified copies of original divorce decree or just a plain copy will do?Β 

For Interview Original documents, to sent as evidence you can sent copy, certified if you have isΒ better but both will do.Β 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Strife said:

Hi fam!

Does USCIS require certified copies of original divorce decree or just a plain copy will do? This as part of the package being taken to the interview.

Certified copy .

22 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wow! This is good..yeah I got two letters..i360 approval notice and deffered action as well...who knows they might mail you the C31 card...but either ways you're good! Your i485 is fine..now you wait for it to be transferred to your local office in preparation for your interview!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Hellooo, my lawyer told me they sent the I360 approval letter. can I apply for SSN with that?

on the other note my card was mailed a month ago but my attorney keep saying he doesn't get it and usually they sent to the petitioner. @sandranj helpΒ Β 

2 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

Hellooo, my lawyer told me they sent the I360 approval letter. can I apply for SSN with that?

on the other note my card was mailed a month ago but my attorney keep saying he doesn't get it and usually they sent to the petitioner. @sandranj helpΒ Β 

To be honest I'm not sure if you can do that with the i360 approval letter..as I used my EAD to secure mine back in 2017! You probably can..give it a go..I believe I've read somewhere here that you can...not sure though...you need to get the card from your attorney because they definitely mailed it to him! Beats me how nonchalant they can be!😏

7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

To be honest I'm not sure if you can do that with the i360 approval letter..as I used my EAD to secure mine back in 2017! You probably can..give it a go..I believe I've read somewhere here that you can...not sure though...you need to get the card from your attorney because they definitely mailed it to him! Beats me how nonchalant they can be!😏

I know, my attorney has another job and he left his office to his assistant and partner. I'm trying my level best to get it but he kept saying USCIS don't mail the card to them,Β they usually mail it to the petitioner. What I learn here is everyone gets their card from their attorney's office. Β 

1 minute ago, Lola_lalo said:

I know, my attorney has another job and he left his office to his assistant and partner. I'm trying my level best to get it but he kept saying USCIS don't mail the card to them,Β they usually mail it to the petitioner. What I learn here is everyone gets their card from their attorney's office. Β 

Sure..if you're being represented! I got mine too from my attorney's office..drove straight there and took my card..no games..and I don't play!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜

3 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Hi family, so I was just done with my interview today, it went well, though I didn't have my divorce,Β  the IO asked if i was divorced i said no but i was in process, she asked if i was still working i said yes i was still working! And presented my job verification letter paysubs w2 and tax returns from IRS. So she realised that I had filled as married and filling jointly! She asked about that and I explained to her that the person doing my taxes had insisted to file that way because I was still married! She became not happy! She asked me the yes no questions, after that she left the desk with the file I guess to ask for clarification.Β  Then she cane back and asked me to sign on the folder and later told me that she was going to approve my case and I should expect my greencard within 8 -10 days in the mail.

Β 

Am praising God, and as a human still looking at the status which is not yet changed! So I will wait! Hoping for the best!

Congrats we're all happy for you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Congrats we're all happy for you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you my cheerleader and prayer person. Sometimes I read your threads and always ask God to give me your heart just for a minute. Thanks so much for being the positive person you are on this thread. We need it. Ready to go see my family it's been since 2014Β 

Edited by Ziongirl

3 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Thank you my cheerleader and prayer person. Sometimes I read your threads and always ask God to give me your heart first a minute. Thanks so much for being the positive person you are on this thread. We need it.

Awww thanks my darling sister!😘 You have waited so long God has come through! I'm happyΒ for you..when I saw your post, I became super excited!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ see what God is doing in this month of SEPTEMBER! indeed it's been a September to Remember!❀❀❀😍😍😘

8 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Thank you my cheerleader and prayer person. Sometimes I read your threads and always ask God to give me your heart just for a minute. Thanks so much for being the positive person you are on this thread. We need it. Ready to go see my family it's been since 2014Β 

WOW!!!2014..its okay for others its been ages..for me its since 2015! But luckily my folks come around from time to time..they are globetrotters!!!πŸŒŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ okay get ready to bless them with your presence! May the good LORD go with you!❀❀❀

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.