Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, B.V. said:

Did u received letter from USCIS? Maybe they described there why they wave interview?

I think he got scheduled for the interview in April, but of course because of the pandemic, interview got cancelled. I figured that might be one of the reasons why they waived his interview.

Package sent: 08/29/19

Package delivered: 09/03/19

I-765 received :09/03/19

I-131 received: 09/03/19

I-485 received: 09/10/19

Text notification: 09/11/19

Check cashed: 09/12/19

NOA1 date for all 3 forms: 09/10/19

Biometrics: 10/03/19

Ready for interview schedule: 10/30/19

Interview was scheduled: 09/15/2020

Interview date: 10/15/2020

GC received: 10/22/2020

1 minute ago, B.V. said:

My interview was scheduled on March 27 and got canceled due covid 

Oh.. did you try following timeline of ppl within your state? Maybe it depends on state.

Package sent: 08/29/19

Package delivered: 09/03/19

I-765 received :09/03/19

I-131 received: 09/03/19

I-485 received: 09/10/19

Text notification: 09/11/19

Check cashed: 09/12/19

NOA1 date for all 3 forms: 09/10/19

Biometrics: 10/03/19

Ready for interview schedule: 10/30/19

Interview was scheduled: 09/15/2020

Interview date: 10/15/2020

GC received: 10/22/2020

How do I see where my I130 is being processed?

I thought it was at the NBC but that’s not listed on the USCIS time estimate page.

N400

Submitted: 08/07/2023 (Online)

Receipt Notice + Biometric Reuse Notice: 08/07/2023

ROC

Submitted: 08/08/2022 (Phoenix Lockbox)

Received by USCIS (UPS Delivery): 08/09/2022

Text Message w Receipt #: 08/12/2022 (YSC)

NOA/Extension Letter: 08/18/2022

AOS

Submitted: 08/05/2019

RFE: 09/30/2019

RFE Received by USCIS: 10/11/2019

Interview: 10/22/2020

Case Approved: 11/05/2020

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Drenimarcus said:

Finally received my gc in hand today. With love, I will be exiting this group, I wish you guys nothing but love and lots of luck. 

I thank God and rejoice with you. Congratulations.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

any other people who got their interview waived on the category that dont fall under the waiverable .. got my interview scheduled in april 14 canceled cause of covid 19 nothing since it's exhausting -.-''

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Hello everyone ! I got my interview scheduled on April 2, it was cancelled cause of coronavirus, and i had my real interview on July 30. It was very easy and fast. I just received a letter that i was approved and my card is being printed and will arrive soon ! I wish everyone good luck here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi My case is ready for interview since last October and I decided to call them last Thursday for follow up my case that I don’t missing any mail delivery during the pandemic situation. And representative that I talked with do the request inquiry for me. He requested for rescheduling for interview. But I never got the interview date before. So what should I expect from this inquiry?

9CE30D98-AA55-4053-8320-0BAF256895B7.jpeg

On 8/7/2020 at 10:35 AM, linareit said:

Hello everyone ! I got my interview scheduled on April 2, it was cancelled cause of coronavirus, and i had my real interview on July 30. It was very easy and fast. I just received a letter that i was approved and my card is being printed and will arrive soon ! I wish everyone good luck here!

Hi. Congratulations. What did they tell you after interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm adjusting status from K1 visa and have my AOS Interview next month. When I submitted my AOS application my wife (USC) was transitioning between jobs so we used her mom (my mother in law) as a joint sponsor. Now my wife and I both have a job and make enough above the level required. Can we not use my mother in law as a joint sponsor anymore? If yes, should I just take an updated i-864 with my wife's information or do I need to do anything else? Do I need to take any of my mother in laws documents if we're not using her as a joint sponsor?

Thank you for your help in advance!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, ifeco said:

My interview was rescheduled for September 2 and today I got another notice that it have been canceled again for the second time. Dallas field office.

Hello @ifeco 

We experienced the same thing as well.

It later changed to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" both on the App and on their website.

Looking out now for further information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.