Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Irush93 said:

Hey all! 

I'm curious if there are other updates after 'card being produced'? I've heard 'approved' comes also. Is that before or after. Ring produced? 

Also what have everyone's timeline been from each update as well as from being produced to receiving the EAD in hand?

I had:

1/6 - New card is being produced

1/7 - Approved 

1/8 - We mailed your card 

1/9 - Your card has been picked up with USPS - Tracking number XYZ123456

1/13 - Your card was delivered 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We had our interview yesterday at noon in Oklahoma City. Despite arriving early we had to wait an hour for our Co to call us back.

The interview itself was really straightforward she only asked us how to tell her about how we met. And then she went over the yes or no questions in the packet. and then she said congratulations you're approved and gave us the little sheet of paper that tells you about how to apply for a 10 year. 

Hi guys. Weird Time line guy again.

I was supposed to have my biometrics appointment on Christmas eve, but the office was closed due to the Executive order.

They rescheduled it to January 8th, but I was out of town that day so I missed it.

But today, my wife and I just decided to do the walk in, and the officers there let us do it!

We happened to walked in when the office was empty, so we finished everything in less than 5 minutes!

Now I only have the interview left!

My Timeline (St. Louis, MO):

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

09/25 Call USCIS for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

11/05 Call USCIS again for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

11/29 Biometrics Letter Received

12/09 Biometrics appointment (Code 2). They've only taken my index finger's fingerprint

12/13 Another Biometrics Letter Received (Code 3)

12/20 EAD Card is being produced

12/24 Biometrics Appointment scheduled -> Cancelled due to executive order

01/08 Supposedly the rescheduled biometrics appointment, but couldn't make it.

01/15 Did the Walk-in Biometrics!

My Timeline (St. Louis, MO):

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

09/25 Call USCIS for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

11/05 Call USCIS again for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

11/29 Biometrics Letter Received

12/09 Biometrics appointment (Code 2). They've only taken my index finger's fingerprint

12/13 Another Biometrics Letter Received (Code 3)

12/20 EAD Card is being produced

12/24 Biometrics Appointment scheduled -> Cancelled due to executive order

12/30 EAD Card Received

01/08 Supposedly the rescheduled biometrics appointment, but couldn't make it.

01/15 Did the Walk-in Biometrics!

01/21 Status changed to "Ready to be interviewed"

01/22 Status changed to "Interview was scheduled"

02/26 Green Card Interview & Approved!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

The case status of my EAD and AP applications finally changed yesterday to "Approved" for both of them! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi everybody, 

I have a question regarding traveling with AP while my case status is “case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” since Oct 2nd, 2019.My field office is New York City which is one of the slowest one. I am planning to travel around mid march to end of march. Do you think it is wise to so so or should I wait for the interview? (some people in nyc waited for more than a year in 2018 thread here)

And what would happen if they send the interview notification while I am away? Can I contact them to reschedule? 

Married to a USC

Field Office: NYC

Processed at National Benefit Center

My timeline - 

08/07/2019 - filed I130,485, EAD and AP

08/13/2019 - NOA

09/04/2019 - biometrics done

10/02/2019 - I485 status changed to “case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” 

12/10/2019 - EAD and AP Approved

12/17/2019 - combo card received

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! 

Edited by tdao49

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Expedite for EAD - 34 days NO RESPONSE

Second RFE response received - 19 days ago NO RESPONSE!! Boston filer here and I’m completely over this process about to lose a good job offer due to being given false hope when I made the expedite request that I would get a response within 5-30 days. Numerous of calls to USCIS each week and still nothing no more information I hope that one time I call they will see more information than I can and give me something but nope. I get everyone’s case is different but I just find it hilarious that people that filed in October already have EAD’s and interviews scheduled and there is some of us here still waiting for one of this. Absolutely over it. Sorry I’m just ranting but I’ve been here for 7 months already and already been 5.5 months since I filed my paperwork. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I totally understand as I’m in a similar position.It is frustrating but I can only encourage you to be a bit more patient,indeed everyone’s case is different. It’s going to work out somehow🙏🏽❤️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi, got today update on I-485 "Interview was scheduled" but now movement on the EAD. Does someone have the same experience? 

2018-03-28 Filed I-130

2019-08-08 Approved I-130

2019-08-20 Filed I-485 and I-765

2019-08-26 NOA for I-485 and I765

2019-08-30 Appointment for Biometrics
2019-09-18 Biometrics 

2019-09-24 Update on I-765 "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken"

2019-12-16 Curtesy letter I-693

2019-12-23 Update on I-485 "Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview"

2020-01-16 Update on I-485 "Interview was scheduled"

2020-02-06 Update on I-765 "New Card Is Being Produced"

2020-02-07 Update on I-765 "Case Was Approved"

2020-02-11 Update on I-765 "Card Was Mailed To Me"

2020-02-14 EAD in Mailbox

2020-02-21 Interview for I-485

2020-02-21 Update on I-485 "New Card Is Being Produced"

Hope timeline gives others help and hope!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, lisa_with_visa said:

Hi, got today update on I-485 "Interview was scheduled" but now movement on the EAD. Does someone have the same experience? 

We already had our interview and were approved.  The GC will be on its way to us soon I think.

EAD and AP have been dead in the water for months.  And I suspect (and I certainly COULD be wrong) that the closer we got to the actual interview date the more likely they decided to table our EAD and AP.  Why finish adjudicating and sending a combo card that would have a shelf life of 19 minutes?

We had the interview in Philadelphia office today, and it was one of the most informal and longest interview I ever had. The officer was chatty and friendly, he even shared some of his personal life to us. The atmosphere was so relaxed. He would ask questions like "How is it living with him?" or "Do you miss your family?" and "Did you get to choose the paints for the house?" Quite interesting how it went. Since my partner is quite chatty himself, we were there for a good 30 minutes, I think. In the end, he said that our application was quite "positive" and that if we pass the security checks, he'll be able to take action on our case that day or tomorrow. I got an email the next day to this. It was a pleasant surprise. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting! Hang in there!

20200117_092928.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
13 hours ago, Grant & Bri said:

So my start date is being pushed back one last time to the 3rd of February so let’s see if I can get a response soon.

I wish that it will work out for you and that you will receive it soon.

2018-03-28 Filed I-130

2019-08-08 Approved I-130

2019-08-20 Filed I-485 and I-765

2019-08-26 NOA for I-485 and I765

2019-08-30 Appointment for Biometrics
2019-09-18 Biometrics 

2019-09-24 Update on I-765 "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken"

2019-12-16 Curtesy letter I-693

2019-12-23 Update on I-485 "Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview"

2020-01-16 Update on I-485 "Interview was scheduled"

2020-02-06 Update on I-765 "New Card Is Being Produced"

2020-02-07 Update on I-765 "Case Was Approved"

2020-02-11 Update on I-765 "Card Was Mailed To Me"

2020-02-14 EAD in Mailbox

2020-02-21 Interview for I-485

2020-02-21 Update on I-485 "New Card Is Being Produced"

Hope timeline gives others help and hope!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.