dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2019

546 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

NVC workers please can you go back to work 2morrow ? We need Cc this week and interview letter for some of us . 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
6 hours ago, vince88 said:

good luck!! I hope we can get CC this week or by the latest early next week!!

Yesss   Crossing all my fingers for this 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Potomac said:

Hi guys, quick question: asking for a friend

If the USC is in the third trimester of pregnancy, could it be the grounds for expedite at NVC and for Interview?

Most likely pregnancy won't be accepted as grounds for expedite; if that was the case, everyone would be getting pregnant all over VJ because the wait is crazy. LOL. Nonetheless, you can try your luck for the expedite to see what happens; it won't affect your standing/status with NVC/USEM if they reject your expedite request. Also, note that some airlines won't allow pregnant women to board the plane after the 2nd trimester so that should also be looked into even if expedite was approved.

Edited by nastra30

44 minutes ago, sophjosh895 said:

I guess I really am, but resend I document for review I read it take an extra 2/3 week...Ryt??? I pray it doesn't take that long....

All the best to u too

I don’t think so...every 1 here who got early docs review then 3week mark ...even there resubmitted docs took only few days after resubmitted...so good luck...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.