dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, kelvinla589 said:

Hello to everyone , I think the wait for IL is getting frustrating ,I can see many others which includes myself with a late April and early May CC still waiting for IL .Especially for the US Consulates in Africa . let's keep our hopes high that The Almighty God Himself will start something today to keep others calm, Enjoy your Day.

Amen 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

We just received our interview email this morning! 

PD: 21, August 

CC:11 April

Interview: July 30th

Interview Location: LAGOS, Nigeria 

@Oza look Ozame 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Probably didn't ask the right questions, but I was advised that they're still scheduling interviews and will probably be complete by next week. They were not able to advise how many slots were provided to them (not that it would help). They're working on the first part of July now. So, I'll hold out for another week, I guess.

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

1 minute ago, Parcaran said:

Probably didn't ask the right questions, but I was advised that they're still scheduling interviews and will probably be complete by next week. They were not able to advise how many slots were provided to them (not that it would help). They're working on the first part of July now. So, I'll hold out for another week, I guess.

yea very different answer then what the previous person got. I  am still currently trying to get through. I will post on here once i get a response. 

9 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

yea very different answer then what the previous person got. I  am still currently trying to get through. I will post on here once i get a response. 

I just called - they said they are still scheduling for Mumbai. That's all the NVC rep was willing to tell me 😕

Timeline
17 minutes ago, kelvinla589 said:

So far not a single IL for July Accra Ghana Embassy on here . Let’s keep our hopes high 🤞🏻

Hmmmm my brother it’s not funny any more with Accra embassy smh 🤦🏾‍♀️ .... u hvnt filled out the rest of ur timeline 

when was ur cc

Edited by Mrs Oduro

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.