dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

They except wither one. Does not matter. IDK who keeps telling  People That ,BUT IT NOT TRUE. i HAVE an attorney and we submitted my 1040 and my dads who is co sponsoring 1040s. I wish ppl  would stop telling that.

Thank you. When someone asked me that here, I didn’t know what to answer and was anxious since last night because the Tax return is the one we resubmitted. And it hasnt been reviewed since April 17. 😑

So, will our Tax return and W2 enough for NVC? We will try to get transcripts and just bring it to interview to be safe. I just want to know if we are safe with return and w2. It’s 3weeks tomorrow and I dont want to be told again by the time they review it that I need transcript before they complete my case. That will be another 3wks of waiting if this happens. 😞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Thank you. When someone asked me that here, I didn’t know what to answer and was anxious since last night because the Tax return is the one we resubmitted. And it hasnt been reviewed since April 17. 😑

So, will our Tax return and W2 enough for NVC? We will try to get transcripts and just bring it to interview to be safe. I just want to know if we are safe with return and w2. It’s 3weeks tomorrow and I dont want to be told again by the time they review it that I need transcript before they complete my case. That will be another 3wks of waiting if this happens. 😞

Your welcome. I think the only thing is when you submit your tax return you need to submit your W2s with it.  you can actually just bring copies of the tax return and W2 forms... but if you feel better doing the transcipts you can do that too.

Timeline
Just now, melindaabdullah said:

Your welcome. I think the only thing is when you submit your tax return you need to submit your W2s with it.  you can actually just bring copies of the tax return and W2 forms... but if you feel better doing the transcipts you can do that too.

You need to call NVC.  I waited 2 weeks . I had to do my marriage ceriticate over because it was upside down.. seriously... I think this is just a big waste of time.  Tell ppl what  they need exactly ..  give them a number to call for any questions and skip this whole process.  its frustrating,

Timeline
Just now, melindaabdullah said:

You need to call NVC.  I waited 2 weeks . I had to do my marriage ceriticate over because it was upside down.. seriously... I think this is just a big waste of time.  Tell ppl what  they need exactly ..  give them a number to call for any questions and skip this whole process.  its frustrating,

i hate the enter button lol. Yes your tax returns and W2s will be enough. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

We submitted return and W2s. The reason (according to the note left) the tax return was rejected is because the attorney added copies of W2 in the tax return. They didnt want multiple file. Idk why she did that too. So we removed the W2 at the bottom and reupload the tax return. We also have W2s in the supporting documents which was already accepted. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

My husband called multiple times but they just tell us to wait coz it takes 3wks and that to call them back a day after the 3rdweek. Which is May 9. It is really frustrating with a small mistake they still want us to wait for 3 wks! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

They except wither one. Does not matter. IDK who keeps telling  People That ,BUT IT NOT TRUE. i HAVE an attorney and we submitted my 1040 and my dads who is co sponsoring 1040s. I wish ppl  would stop telling that.

I believe it depends who in the NVC reviews your documents. As I submitted my 1040s with my W2 and I got an RFE asking for the actual transcript. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

My husband called multiple times but they just tell us to wait coz it takes 3wks and that to call them back a day after the 3rdweek. Which is May 9. It is really frustrating with a small mistake they still want us to wait for 3 wks! 

When your husband calls again after the 3 weeks have him ask if your case is under "AP" (administrative processing). When that happens it means it's waiting for a supervisor to review. If is under "AP" have your husband ask to speak with a supervisor so they can escalate it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, naz94 said:

I also resubmitted documents that day. Hoping to hear something (i.e Case complete) this week. I want hubby to get a June interview. 🤞🏼Congrats and best of luck. 

It will happen 

I’m glad I only had to submit one form 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

When your husband calls again after the 3 weeks have him ask if your case is under "AP" (administrative processing). When that happens it means it's waiting for a supervisor to review. If is under "AP" have your husband ask to speak with a supervisor so they can escalate it. 

What are the possible reasons that we will be under AP? Everything was accepted April 17th except that TAX RETURN AND W2 combined. We uploaded the edited  document same day. Also, we have W2s uploaded separate under supporting documents which was accepted already. It was just that mistake. The copies of W2 was uploaded with the return. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Joining thread...

Petition Approved: 04/17

NVC received: 04/29

Case Number received: 05/07

Paid AOS: 05/07

Paid IV: 05/ 07

Preparing documents to submit.

Timeline
Just now, Kartinee23 said:

What are the possible reasons that we will be under AP? Everything was accepted April 17th except that TAX RETURN AND W2 combined. We uploaded the edited  document same day. Also, we have W2s uploaded separate under supporting documents which was accepted already. It was just that mistake. The copies of W2 was uploaded with the return. 

I hear you. I feel is because some of the NVC reps that review documents are so incompetent. I understand that when it takes longer than 3 weeks to review is because it's under AP and that's why they tell people to call back after 3 weeks so it can be escalate it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
3 minutes ago, twoworldsonelove said:

Joining thread...

Petition Approved: 04/17

NVC received: 04/29

Case Number received: 05/07

Paid AOS: 05/07

Paid IV: 05/ 07

Preparing documents to submit.

Waouhhhhh so quick . Did you expedited your case ?

Timeline

I resubmitted my documents on April 25. The issue was our lawyer uploaded the rotated file by mistake and NVC rejected it. Waiting for NVC to reveiw. Looks like somebody from April 24th got CC so hope I hear something soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.