dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
47 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Depends on the embassy however I feel like if someone doesn’t get it by Monday then no 

I haven't seen Ghana start. But they always are late. Have you called NVC and asked specifically, "Have you started scheduling for Ghana?"

Many people will ask have you started scheduling for June and they say yes or no but you have to be specific.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

1 minute ago, dwheels76 said:

I haven't seen Ghana start. But they always are late. Have you called NVC and asked specifically, "Have you started scheduling for Ghana?"

Many people will ask have you started scheduling for June and they say yes or no but you have to be specific.

I tried to call a couple of times and asked specifically for Hong Kong but they still gave me general information only. Any more tricks to ask?

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

1 hour ago, SenoJ said:

Correct I have a CR1 and CR2 case wife and stepson my lawyer use the I864 for both and it was accepted but you will need a join sponsor I make over 49000 and who reviewed my documents at NVC said I need a join sponsor but CO will decide my interview is June 07 so I report back the outcome I am taking the join sponsor documents to the interview just incase it is needed.

How many people in the household?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
12 hours ago, Esther Jeru said:

I just got an interview letter for June 12

CC 4/15

I'm excited about it but scared a little bit. God help all of us.

YDE embassy

Yde wow which visa category plz? 

Hi everyone. I haven't received CC yet, but I hope it's okay that I post this here because I know all of you have been through submitting documents to NVC successfully. I have some questions that I hope you guys can help me with. I PMed a couple of people here on VJ, but just in case I also want all of your responses as well. :) Kindly answer them if you know the answers. It will be much appreciated!

1. Does NVC process submitted documents over the weekend?
2. My household member and I filled out the I-864A and I-I864 on adobe on a pc. The instructions say to write in “N/A” whenever something doesn’t apply, but the application/adobe doesn’t allow it. Should I leave all the blank spaces blank or should I handwrite “N/A” in all of those blank spaces?
3. Also, similar question, in the I-864 under part 5 labeled the "sponsor’s household size", should I write “0” wherever I do not have a “1” written or should I leave it blank?
4. Do I (the petitioner) upload my previous divorce decree under IV other or the AOS other?
5. Do you have any advice at all on making sure documents for “household member” get uploaded correctly?
6. The IV section asks for a photograph of the beneficiary, do you know what size this has to be?

Thank you kindly to all :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, c23 said:

How many people in the household?

I am the only one my wife and stepson will be joining me so that will be 3. My lawyer spoke to a supervisor at NVC and he said I make enough but not taking any chances.

1 minute ago, Kamil11 said:

Pd: 02/26/18

cc: 05/08/19

interview notice: 05/17/19

interview date: 06/26/19

Embassy: Islamabad, Pakistan 

I received interview email this morning at 10am when I was at work dancing in joy after 7 RFEs and almost 6 months of NVC phase. Im so shocked and happy that we received our interview date within a week of CC. I am happy for the flood finally!!

thank u all VJ members❤️

we are cc and embassy. Did u receive u interview date? @habib1990

Timeline
3 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Hi everyone. I haven't received CC yet, but I hope it's okay that I post this here because I know all of you have been through submitting documents to NVC successfully. I have some questions that I hope you guys can help me with. I PMed a couple of people here on VJ, but just in case I also want all of your responses as well. :) Kindly answer them if you know the answers. It will be much appreciated!

1. Does NVC process submitted documents over the weekend?
2. My household member and I filled out the I-864A and I-I864 on adobe on a pc. The instructions say to write in “N/A” whenever something doesn’t apply, but the application/adobe doesn’t allow it. Should I leave all the blank spaces blank or should I handwrite “N/A” in all of those blank spaces?
3. Also, similar question, in the I-864 under part 5 labeled the "sponsor’s household size", should I write “0” wherever I do not have a “1” written or should I leave it blank?
4. Do I (the petitioner) upload my previous divorce decree under IV other or the AOS other?
5. Do you have any advice at all on making sure documents for “household member” get uploaded correctly?
6. The IV section asks for a photograph of the beneficiary, do you know what size this has to be?

Thank you kindly to all :)

I will answer those I can for u 

1. Nvc dsnt work on weekends but it’s possible to get an email on a weekend cus Dey myt have set it so 

2. What I did was print, fill, sign n scan 

3.u write 0 for any dt dsnt apply.. dnt count a household member twice..example the 1st 1 says the sponsor n the person immigrating which equals to 2 already, now u r petitioning ur spouse u dnt den 0 for the spouse section cus it’s already counted in the 1st 1...hope u get dis, let me noe if u dnt

5.make sure it’s the ryt size, make sure all pages r scanned even da part dt has N/A, make sure ur scans r very clear n easily readable, make sure it’s ryt side up n make sure u upload the ryt document at the ryt document type

6.its the American size.. u can go to the govt website it’s stated there

hope dis was helpful 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Not too many people right now on this forum for that country in CC status . Whenever I call they provide a general answer and won’t answer anything else 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.