dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
16 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

U dont need 2018 taxes? 

I called them and they said if u have 2017, just submit that. Why u wanna submit 2018?

He always file late, he would need to file.

He didn’t filed 2017 because he was not making enough money to file.

Timeline
16 hours ago, KJ2 said:

He would have had to file by now, it’s past April 15th. What happened?!

He always filed late, I don’t know and I don’t understand why. Listen when I say I don’t know about how the taxes work I DONT KNOW. All I know is Yiu need to pay.

Timeline
15 hours ago, Kanene said:

My visa was approved yesterday CR1 and my marriage has passed 2yrs joining my wife this same month all thanks to God because it wa not an easy journey .

Damn you done already congratulations 

Timeline
12 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

I usually pay taxes so i never file right away. Im usually late filer. So this yr i filed asap cause just wanted to get the transcript for 2018. It was available online for down load about 2 weeks after i filed. 

He always file late, he would need to file.

He didn’t filed 2017 because he was not making enough money to file.

He know in his mind he was thinking because we have JS they won’t need he’s taxes. He don’t even know how this process work at all. Not one thing.

doing that online didn’t work for him so he had to call IRS and they send them his 2018 Ws. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

That's amazing! Immigration is not easy. It involves a lot of paperwork, time, money and offcourse stress, fear and frustration of not knowing what will happen in the future. The best things in life are the  hardest to get, once you are with her you will barely think of what you went through. I'm so glad that your can finally be with your wife! Congratulations and cheers to a new start! 👍🙂

I just want to say, I felt good reading your comment. Thank you! 🙏🏽

The best things in life are for sure the hardest to get. And I should stop stressing because when the time is right, He will make it happen for us. 🙏🏽

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Yes, mine is 29th of April, they didn't schedule interview for May in Lagos it was just few. Let's keep hope alive next week. 

Wow! Same here got my cc on 29th April too. So how did you get the info they didn’t schedule for May?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

I just want to say, I felt good reading your comment. Thank you! 🙏🏽

The best things in life are for sure the hardest to get. And I should stop stressing because when the time is right, He will make it happen for us. 🙏🏽

When I accomplish my goal it will be one of the best moments of my life. I know it will be the same for you and everyone else here. All the pain suffering and hard work will be worth it in the end. Keep faith, we will all get there eventually! Good Luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 5/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, Coker41118 said:

Interview in 16 days omg it’s getting so close 🙏🏽🤗😬

Best wishes to you.  Just a few more days...............

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

They schedule for May, but it was few, because so many people with March Cc that was waiting for May didn't get interview date, I think all of us we get June interview. 

Yeah! Sorry 29thmarch I meant to say

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.