changbaihou

Processing Times (I-751/I-751A) for Nebraska Service Center (LIN-xxxxxxx)

1,230 posts in this topic

am I the only one who feels like California and Vermont centers are the ones that are approving more I-751 and doing it fast?

I am a Sept. 2019, LIN199069XXXX filler, so I am not expecting anything until September. but CA, and VT have already approved some August and September.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Paul4GC said:

am I the only one who feels like California and Vermont centers are the ones that are approving more I-751 and doing it fast?

I am a Sept. 2019, LIN199069XXXX filler, so I am not expecting anything until September. but CA, and VT have already approved some August and September.

I am a July filer with LIN. Nothing so far. I filed my AOS in November 2015. Did not get an interview until September 2017, after going through government folks to find out what the heck was going on. I had been only asked for an RFE in July 2016.  It has been so frustrating to see people who adjusted long after I did, filing for their removal of conditions. I hope my hearing nothing yet again, is not a replay of what happened before.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

@Paul4GC I am also a September filer and my status has not changed from "Case Was Received" even though I did my finger prints on 1/23. 

9/4/2019 - Packet was sent
9/6/2019 - Packet was received by USCIS in Phoenix, Arizona
9/11/2019 - Personal Check was deposited/cashed by USCIS
9/11/2019 - Received text message with my LIN case #
9/14/2019 - Received Receipt and Extension
1/10/2020 (Day 126) - Received Biometrics Letter
1/23/2020 (Day 139) - Biometrics Completed

2/8/2020  - Separated from Husband

8/11/2020 - Divorce was Finalized

9/10/2020 - New Card is Being Produced

9/14/2020 - New Card was Mailed

9/15/2020 - Post Office Picked Up the Card

9/16/2020 - Card Delivered

8/21/2022 - N-400 Form was Submitted and Case is Being Actively Reviewed

10/21/2022 - Interview scheduled

12/1/2022 - Interview and approved

12/1/2022 - Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled (30-45 days)

47 minutes ago, Walbrzyszanka221 said:

@Paul4GC I am also a September filer and my status has not changed from "Case Was Received" even though I did my finger prints on 1/23. 

@Walbrzyszanka221 We are in the same boat. and I have accepted their slow/late online updates.

But I wanted to ask if anyone has a clue as of why Nebraska (LIN...) is moving slower than California or Vermont or other offices. Or, why CA and VT are moving faster than other offices?

(I get this idea from watching posts on the I-751 timeline thread of this visajourney website, and checking other LIN numbers on USCIS website)

20 hours ago, Paul4GC said:

Hi there, theres a google sheet in this thread for all LIN filers. Based on this google sheet, the average processing time of I751 at Nebraska is 11.3 months. So hang in there, you might get a decision soon. :) 

N400 Timeline, 5 year rule

FO: Washington DC (Fairfax, VA)

2/9/23 Sent application by Mail

2/13/23 USCIS Received

2/16/23 USCIS NOA1 date and sent the mail

2/16/23 USCIS NOA2 and sent mail with online access code

2/18/23 USCIS Scheduled for bio appointment and sent letter

2/24/23 Received NOA1 and NOA2 in the mail

2/25/23 Received Bio appointment letter in the mail

3/9/23  Bio Appointment

3/9/23 Online Update: Case is actively reviewed by USCIS

7/20/23 Case placed in queue for an interview to be scheduled

7/26/23 Interview Scheduled

9/1/23 Interview, decision cannot be made

9/7/23 Recommended for approval; Oath ceremony will be scheduled

9/8/23 Oath ceremony scheduled

9/22/23 Oath Ceremony

Hi all,

I want to give an update.

February 2019 LIN filer.

on June 8th my husband (USC) got a call from field office to reschedule my interview that got canceled on April to today (June 15th). 
On June 11th my status changed to Interview is canceled. I call USCIS support center twice because of the confusion. They said to wait for tier 2 officer to call me back. 

So no tier 2 officer has called me back and we did go to our interview. And they were expecting us! (So I guess there’s glitch in online case tracker?). We waited for around 15 minutes. Got called in and interviewed together. My first impression of the IO was not really friendly. He reminded us not to answer for each other. Interview was about 15-20 minutes. Turned out he was quite funny, but can’t really see his smile behind the mask. Lol. 
At the end, we got a paper that say my case in under review before they make a decision. Two hours later my case status changed to “new card is being produced “. So happy and relieved! Good luck to all of you that still waiting! 

•  

Hello, I need your help please,  we received a letter of RFE and they sent an envelope and wrote on the letter that we should send our answer in that small envelope,  but we have a lot of papers,, should I stick their envelope out side my package?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Paul4GC said:

@Walbrzyszanka221 We are in the same boat. and I have accepted their slow/late online updates.

But I wanted to ask if anyone has a clue as of why Nebraska (LIN...) is moving slower than California or Vermont or other offices. Or, why CA and VT are moving faster than other offices?

(I get this idea from watching posts on the I-751 timeline thread of this visajourney website, and checking other LIN numbers on USCIS website)

Vermont has always been a faster service center.

Timeline
9 hours ago, rose michigan said:

Hello, I need your help please,  we received a letter of RFE and they sent an envelope and wrote on the letter that we should send our answer in that small envelope,  but we have a lot of papers,, should I stick their envelope out side my package?

Huh. When I had to reply to an RFE they did not send an envelope. They did however, tell me what they wanted to see. Did they suggest that in your letter? If you have more than fits, I would put clip their envelope to your paperwork. Just don't "overburden" them with much more than they are asking for.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

I just noticed a LIN filer from August 30th has been approved, very good news today!

This case is within a 1000 of my case :)

782A61BC-144C-4B15-91D9-82E9FC562979.png

Can you tell me what site you are showing in your post? I belong to both the old and the new USCIS sites and do not see anything like this when I check. My file has been with LIN since mid July. Have heard nothing at all.

Edited by camerica
spelling error

On 6/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, RS2016 said:

I just noticed a LIN filer from August 30th has been approved, very good news today!

This case is within a 1000 of my case :)

782A61BC-144C-4B15-91D9-82E9FC562979.png

A very good news indeed.

Thank you for sharing. I hope everyone stays patient (I know it's hard for me) and that all goes well and at least everyone gets their approval under a year from submittal day.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am July 2019 filer and haven't  seen any update on my status for more than 206 days. it just says "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken" and i see someone in AUg30th filer is been aproved. Not sure how USCIS manage files.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.