changbaihou

Processing Times (I-751/I-751A) for Nebraska Service Center (LIN-xxxxxxx)

1,230 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
12 hours ago, shipm662 said:

Hello,

I finally got some good news after the long wait.  Finally got approval for my case.

Good luck everyone! 

Here is my timeline:

AOS    Jan 26, 2017 interview with spouse

ROC - Approved without interview

Nov 3, 2018 - Mailed ROC

July 24, 1019 - Bio Appt.

Dec 6, 2018 received 18 month extension letter for applicant (Until August 2020)

April 11, 2019 received 18 month extension letter for dependents (After calling and requesting it, extends greencards till August 2020)

July 16, received 2x 18 month extension letter for dependents (Which really doesn't help as it extends greencards expiration to August 2020,  so now I have 3 for each dependent)

July 24, 2020 - Approval on old status webpage

N400 - citizenship

Nov 5, 2019 - Mailed N400

Dec 3, 2019 - Bio Appt.

March 19, 2020 interview scheduled, cancelled 2 days prior due to office closure

June 8, 2020 Interview rescheduled date

June 25, 2020 - Interview (spouse was present, but not allowed in for interview, still married, filed under 3 year rule)

Hi,

Did you have a combined I-751/N-400 interview by chance? Or they approved your I-751 first and then you had your N400 interview?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had a naturalization only interview.

It was not a combination interview.

In fact the officer said he had to wait for the removal of conditions petition to be decided before anything could move forward.

They told me to expect reaults in about a month.

I checked the other LIN case numbers for lifting conditios near mine. Their status has not changed.

I believe the naturalization process caused them to review the case and make a decision faster than they would have otherwise.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Applied for ROC on 8/23/19, application went to LIN, received notice today on 7/28/20 that card is being produced.

No RFE, No interview -- Entered US on K1 Visa.

YAY!

Edited by EricAndOrn

event.png

14 minutes ago, EricAndOrn said:

Applied for ROC on 8/23/19, application went to LIN, received notice today on 7/28/20 that card is being produced.

No RFE, No interview -- Entered US on K1 Visa.

YAY!

Congrats!

It's great to see movement.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got a text telling me my case was updated and to go to the USCIS site to see the update. I sent minimal evidence when I applied for my ROC, so I expected an RFE. However, I was happily surprised to see "New Card is Being Produced". My file was lost after I did my AOC in November 2015, and I did not get my green card approval until September 2019. It has been a long and frustrating journey and I am beyond shocked that this happened easily and in a few days short of year since I applied for the ROC. Next stop, citizenship! I hope that everyone who is waiting, worrying and wondering receives good news. Best of luck to everyone!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Randyandyuni said:

Glad to hear it, you’ve had a tough run

Thanks so much. All behind me now, well, with the exception of citizenship. lol. Thank your for your kindnesses to me on here. I appreciated it!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, camerica said:

I just got a text telling me my case was updated and to go to the USCIS site to see the update. I sent minimal evidence when I applied for my ROC, so I expected an RFE. However, I was happily surprised to see "New Card is Being Produced". My file was lost after I did my AOC in October 2015, and I did not get my green card approval until September 2017. It has been a long and frustrating journey and I am beyond shocked that this happened easily and in a few days short of year since I applied for the ROC. Next stop, citizenship! I hope that everyone who is waiting, worrying and wondering receives good news. Best of luck to everyone!!

57 minutes ago, camerica said:

Thanks so much. All behind me now, well, with the exception of citizenship. lol. Thank your for your kindnesses to me on here. I appreciated it!

Mutual support, that’s what makes it great here

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got the letter with more details about the (first, I guess) case transfer the other day and found out it had been sent to the National Benefits Center. A few minutes ago, everything updated to "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview".

Timeline
On 7/29/2020 at 8:43 PM, samack said:

I got the letter with more details about the (first, I guess) case transfer the other day and found out it had been sent to the National Benefits Center. A few minutes ago, everything updated to "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview".

It seems now that if folks did not have an interview for AOS, then they have one for the ROC. Hope you have it soon! 

On 3/15/2020 at 5:25 PM, Godwilldecide said:

Does anyone know how long after the 2nd biometrics does it take for greencard approval? 

My first biometrics was done in October 2018, and 2nd one is scheduled for next week. (March 2020) which is 17 months after the 1st biometrics 

Online status that was stating Biometrics Complete for a very long time changed to green card being processed.

Then few days later it changed to approved, letter is mailed out.

Then I got my approval notice last week by mail. 

Does anyone who when i will receive my green card in hand fter getting my approval notice letter. 

Thank you! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Godwilldecide said:

Does anyone who when i will receive my green card in hand fter getting my approval notice letter. 

I am at the same point you are with this. I hope someone can give us an idea, although I have seen on some other posts, that it is taking "longer than normal" to receive this. 

5 hours ago, camerica said:

I am at the same point you are with this. I hope someone can give us an idea, although I have seen on some other posts, that it is taking "longer than normal" to receive this. 

How long have you been waiting for the card after approval notice? 

I wanted to share that on my approval notice letter, it says I will get the card in 60days. 

I will update here whenever I get my card. 

I hope someone posts the actual timelines between "Approval Notice in hand" to "Actual Green  Card in hand" timelines.  

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.