Nature Boy 2.0

Official Muller Probe Ended Thread

214 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

But as long as we are bashing Trump, you’re fine with that, I take it? I mean, the Fat Orange Nixon is sure to destroy America, amirite?  Our women are not safe when they leave their homes!  Mango Mussolini must go, if we are to have a stable economy ever again.  America is doomed with him in charge.

bash who you want, just understand that there are huge problems on both sides, and not seeing it is part of the problem

9 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Either extreme has issues that I think the majority of America don’t agree with.  We are far too polarized. 

so how does this get fixed?

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Comey Mental ?

Comey: When Trump fired me, 'I thought that's potentially obstruction of justice'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comey-when-trump-fired-me-i-thought-thats-potentially-obstruction-of-justice

19 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

like ripping kids away from parents at the border

weakening our ties to traditional allies and NATO

his supply side tax scam that benefits the rich and is a permanent tax cut while the middle class tax cut expires in 2023

tariffs that really do nothing but hurt soybean farmers

running up the national debt to several trillion dollars more than it was before he took office

his coddling evangelicals and allowing them to push their religious beliefs on others in spite of the first amendment

he does not believe in freedom of speech, hence his war on anyone who criticizes him, the irony is that CNN and MSNBC and the like LOVE him and that is why they area always talking about him because that also gives ratings, because he is the bogeyman to the left. they are just as culpable in this charade as Fox, so i don't watch any of it.

his idea that there is something called "clean coal"

he does not believe in climate change

he does not believe in science (i know antivaxxers started on the far left, but they are part of the problem too)

he wants to cut social security and medicare, which by the way are not entitlements as everyone who works pays into it so that it would be available later in life.

he wants to get ride of the ACA instead of fixing the problems with it (and i admit is is not perfect, but it is so much better than having those people uninsured and having to wait to go to the ER whenever they get sick, which really hurts both the providers as well as everyone else who does have insurance), by the way you misrepresented what my position on medicare was, so nice job with making a false argument to attack

he doesn't believe in renewable energy so you can remove that from the list too

he wants to get rid of unions

he does not believe in living wages (i actually dont think a blanket minimum wage is the answer, but a wage based on geography and cost of living is a much more worthwhile pursuit)

he wants to gut the FDA, the EPA, and deregulate banks again which caused the last recession when they needed to be bailed out

the wall is a waste of money, that money could be better spent on more drones or agents or both

honestly, i shouldn't have to justify my positions to some random person on the internet coming at me the way you did, but there you go.

pro choice is not killing babies, by the way. it means it is that person's choice to terminate a pregnancy, essentially, its none of your business, and none of the governments business

i do draw the line at third trimesters, and if you are so pro life then you need to figure out how to reconcile raising this child that you are forcing someone to give birth to, even if it was the result of rape or incest. that is an abhorrent position. then again abortions would be reduced if contraception was more readily available and taught in schools instead of this ridiculous notion of abstinence, which will never happen.

i am probably the only person on earth who doesn't have a twitter, its useless

i didnt expect that, i expected to be attacked even if i had never posted that just because of prior experiences with die hard trump supporters. so my bad in making a false assumption that people here are the same way. i made a mistake. i own it.

you tell me, it goes both ways, and to pretend that one side is innocent is disingenious

obama 2.jpg

obama 3.jpg

obama.jpg

Great job, you found 3 items spread over 8 years, are you typically this righteous or do you work yourself up? Show me any sane person that agreed with your cherry picked examples.

I will agree with you there is a lot of vitriol, you seem to be pouring gas on the fire you claim to be dousing, whatever, your choice

4 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Great job, you found 3 items spread over 8 years, are you typically this righteous or do you work yourself up? Show me any sane person that agreed with your cherry picked examples.

I will agree with you there is a lot of vitriol, you seem to be pouring gas on the fire you claim to be dousing, whatever, your choice

i never claimed anything,  but at least you understood the point i was trying to make.

i think the guy in the first picture poured all of the gas actually

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

16 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Is Comey Mental ?

Comey: When Trump fired me, 'I thought that's potentially obstruction of justice'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comey-when-trump-fired-me-i-thought-thats-potentially-obstruction-of-justice

he has a book to promote

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

29 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

his supply side tax scam that benefits the rich and is a permanent tax cut while the middle class tax cut expires in 2023

running up the national debt to several trillion dollars more than it was before he took office

his coddling evangelicals and allowing them to push their religious beliefs on others in spite of the first amendment

he does not believe in freedom of speech, hence his war on anyone who criticizes him, the irony is that CNN and MSNBC and the like LOVE him and that is why they area always talking about him because that also gives ratings, because he is the bogeyman to the left. they are just as culpable in this charade as Fox, so i don't watch any of it.

he does not believe in science (i know antivaxxers started on the far left, but they are part of the problem too)

he wants to cut social security and medicare, which by the way are not entitlements as everyone who works pays into it so that it would be available later in life.

he wants to get ride of the ACA instead of fixing the problems with it (and i admit is is not perfect, but it is so much better than having those people uninsured and having to wait to go to the ER whenever they get sick, which really hurts both the providers as well as everyone else who does have insurance), by the way you misrepresented what my position on medicare was, so nice job with making a false argument to attack

he does not believe in living wages (i actually dont think a blanket minimum wage is the answer, but a wage based on geography and cost of living is a much more worthwhile pursuit)

he wants to gut the FDA, the EPA, and deregulate banks again which caused the last recession when they needed to be bailed out

the wall is a waste of money, that money could be better spent on more drones or agents or both

honestly, i shouldn't have to justify my positions to some random person on the internet coming at me the way you did, but there you go.

pro choice is not killing babies, by the way. it means it is that person's choice to terminate a pregnancy, essentially, its none of your business, and none of the governments business

i do draw the line at third trimesters, and if you are so pro life then you need to figure out how to reconcile raising this child that you are forcing someone to give birth to, even if it was the result of rape or incest. that is an abhorrent position. then again abortions would be reduced if contraception was more readily available and taught in schools instead of this ridiculous notion of abstinence, which will never happen.

i didnt expect that, i expected to be attacked even if i had never posted that just because of prior experiences with die hard trump supporters. so my bad in making a false assumption that people here are the same way. i made a mistake. i own it.

you tell me, it goes both ways, and to pretend that one side is innocent is disingenious

obama 2.jpg

obama 3.jpg

obama.jpg

Your Item number 1. Under which Administration was the policy started and under which admin was it stopped ?

Just now, Prizm123 said:

he has a book to promote

Great point 

7 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Your Item number 1. Under which Administration was the policy started and under which admin was it stopped ?

Great point 

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/did-the-obama-administration-separate-families/

if some news outlets are to be believed it hasnt stopped fully yet

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Prizm123 said:

obama 2.jpg

obama 3.jpg

obama.jpg

wow, you sure do make a lot of baseless assumptions about people. I didn't "come at you" I asked  very direct questions which you responded to in a very vitriolic defensive manner with nothing more than worn out MDL talking points. Asking someone to rationally explain their position with ration thought is not attacking them it's called supporting a claim. Something you  have yet to do aside from the afore mentioned talking points. Your arguments simply don't have substance.

51 minutes ago, LionessDeon said:

Thought I’d stop by and say hello! Nice to see all you guys still at it lol. 

we have lost some friends along the way. Mostly due to some silly MDL umping out of the trench and being silhouetted by  the rising sun. Deadly mod sniper fire 

My buddy Val went down

That long winded self aggrandizing supposed  doctor dude caught a round in the head

Marvin came back from the MASH unit and immaterially took a round to the chest

Jim served oddly enough was not sniped, he ate one to many bags of cheese flavored mango's

Maven still does fly bys and sucks all the fun out of the room

Who did I miss 

10 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

we have lost some friends along the way. Mostly due to some silly MDL umping out of the trench and being silhouetted by  the rising sun. Deadly mod sniper fire 

My buddy Val went down

That long winded self aggrandizing supposed  doctor dude caught a round in the head

Jim served oddly enough was not sniped, he ate one to many bags of cheese flavored mango's

Who did I miss 

MDL? You forgot Danno and LIB. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

1 hour ago, theresaL said:

wow, you sure do make a lot of baseless assumptions about people. I didn't "come at you" I asked  very direct questions which you responded to in a very vitriolic defensive manner with nothing more than worn out MDL talking points. Asking someone to rationally explain their position with ration thought is not attacking them it's called supporting a claim. Something you  have yet to do aside from the afore mentioned talking points. Your arguments simply don't have substance.

a list is not vitriolic, no matter how you seem to think it is. it was a very direct response to your very direct question.

whether you see the substance or not, well i really don't care. my views are mine, and not some talking point you seem to think it is. but its ok, you are entitled to your views as well, and whatever assumptions you may have also. just as i am.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

My buddy Val went down

Who did I miss 

Glad to see you haven’t changed 🤣.  What about my friend ebunoluwa? She still giving you all heck?

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

a list is not vitriolic, no matter how you seem to think it is. it was a very direct response to your very direct question.

whether you see the substance or not, well i really don't care. my views are mine, and not some talking point you seem to think it is. but its ok, you are entitled to your views as well, and whatever assumptions you may have also. just as i am.

Well you could at least try to be original about it. See NB's post above.

i really have no idea what you are talking about or what any of those acronyms mean. i dont follow any strict ideology, just my own. and it does change.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21