214 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

CNN are now talking about a rush to judgement over Jussie

After the last 2 years on Russiagate.

:bonk:     CNN

Edited by Bill & Katya

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Mueller, who will Trump choose for his next enemy?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/opinions/trumps-next-enemy-dantonio/index.html

Afreaking amazing.. Are these idiots on acid? So Trump choose Mueller as his enemy. Are they that stupid or on Drugs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Without Mueller, who will Trump choose for his next enemy?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/opinions/trumps-next-enemy-dantonio/index.html

Afreaking amazing.. Are these idiots on acid? So Trump choose Mueller as his enemy. Are they that stupid or on Drugs

No doubt.  The fact that Trump knew there was no collusion, regardless of what Schiff is still saying, didn’t really make Mueller his enemy, it was the constant narrative pushing that created Mueller that was the real enemy.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

For the briefest flicker in time I had hopes that maybe the USA and Russia could take even the smallest step towards restoring relations now that the collusion narrative has expired. Then of course WaPo and NYT started writing about Russia sending arms to Venezuela immediately. I guess we'll be perpetual enemies after all.

Anyways, CNN should just go all in and just say Mueller is a Russian agent or compromised by a pee tape or something.

32 minutes ago, Tyler26 said:

For the briefest flicker in time I had hopes that maybe the USA and Russia could take even the smallest step towards restoring relations now that the collusion narrative has expired. Then of course WaPo and NYT started writing about Russia sending arms to Venezuela immediately. I guess we'll be perpetual enemies after all.

Anyways, CNN should just go all in and just say Mueller is a Russian agent or compromised by a pee tape or something.

They have nothing to gain in the absence of chaos

On 3/25/2019 at 11:43 AM, missileman said:

The democrats will continue to yell impeachment due to obstruction, and they will possibly succeed in the House........but this report has  erased any hope of the Senate removing Trump. 

impeachment was never an option.

kind of funny how it always seems to be ok to bash democrats or anyone who disagrees with trump or republicans, you can have your echo chamber i guess

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

kind of funny how it always seems to be ok to bash democrats or anyone who disagrees with trump or republicans, you can have your echo chamber i guess

There are loads of people out there bashing Trump, a whole industry, and the idiocy of the Dems seems to get missed .

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

There are loads of people out there bashing Trump, a whole industry, and the idiocy of the Dems seems to get missed .

i was talking about on this board

and every trump supporter who buys in to his garbage seems to think that their <censored> dont stink

there will never be any sort of real conversation because everyone is so polarized and bleargh hate hate hate hillary emails benghazi omar cnn fake news etc

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

I can think of an immigration board that swings the other way, the MDL here comes and goes.

Why would it be evenly balanced?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

11 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

I know right. Such a double standard. No one dares bash Trump or his supporters. For sue no one ever makes up things to make them all look bad

Image result for indian in face of boy at trump hat

3 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I know right. Such a double standard. No one dares bash Trump or his supporters. For sue no one ever makes up things to make them all look bad

well, you just proved my point. there is no point in even trying to talk to you people in any sort of civil manner. like i said you can have your echo chamber back.

10 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I can think of an immigration board that swings the other way, the MDL here comes and goes.

Why would it be evenly balanced?

maybe i expected better out of people. i was wrong in thinking so. oh well. life goes on.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

14 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

and every trump supporter who buys in to his garbage seems to think that their <censored> dont stink

there will never be any sort of real conversation because everyone is so polarized and bleargh hate hate hate hillary emails benghazi omar cnn fake news etc

You pretty much insult every Trump supporter with something so cutting it has to be censored

Then in the next sentence complain because you cant have real conversation here

Golden man just golden 

3 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

well, you just proved my point. there is no point in even trying to talk to you people in any sort of civil manner. like i said you can have your echo chamber back.

Well since you have not tried to talk to anyone in a civil matter why dont you try and see what happens

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

maybe i expected better out of people. i was wrong in thinking so. oh well. life goes on.

Define better?

it wasnt really an insult, it was a an observation.

call it whatever you want

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21